GUILTY Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - *Arrest* #67

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks to all who responded about what I missed! I was having trouble liking and quoting.

I definitely feel a bit misty eyed for Kelsey and her family at this moment. It’s a triumph of justice.

Thankful that the jury and prosecution prevailed !!!

So sorry for the Berreth's and the horrors to which they've been subjected.
I hope they know that I and many others are thinking about them and grateful that justice is served.

Will continue to hope for safety for baby K. and that she'll stay safe with her mom's family.

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE seeing that "Guilty" at the top of this thread.
love-daydream-smiley-emoticon.gif

Justice for Kelsey!
The local breaking news @ samsclub
Thank you all! Prayers to all!

Honestly, I'm not surprised she wasn't there. She's home cuddling that baby girl where she should be. Her being there or not will not change the outcome and her family can represent her well. I truly hope that this brings some measure of closure to the family. That KB's reputation is intact and everyone saw through PF's lies - even after he brutally murdered her.

I’m surprised but glad she’s doing what she needs to do for herself and grand baby and her voice was heard which is the most important thing.

Gross. This really puts it in perspective.

In searing letter to court, Cheryl Berreth says #PatrickFrazee “tortured to death” #KelseyBerreth, leaving her toddler daughter to “call out for mama in the middle of the night.” @csgazette

Lance Benzel on Twitter

THIS ... breaks my heart ... go to hell PF... you deserve nothing less. May you suffer every remaining day of your life ... while Kelsey’s family heals and loves on that precious baby girl.

Lance Benzel‏ @lancebenzel
For #PatrickFrazee, #KelseyBerreth’s mother had only contempt, questioning how he could beat her near their 13-month-old daughter, wrecking her life and tainting Thanksgiving. @csgazette

2:47 PM - 18 Nov 2019

”He not only killed our daughter — his child’s mother — but he chose a horrible death for her,” Cheryl Berreth said. @csgazette #PatricFrazee #KelseyBerreth

2:48 PM - 18 Nov 2019

Cheryl Berreth, #KelseyBerreth’s mother, wasn’t present. Her brother read lengthy letter praising Kelsey as “devoted, loving mother” who was “beautiful inside and out.” #PatrickFrazee

2:44 PM - 18 Nov 2019

Cheryl Berreth, #KelseyBerreth’s mother, wasn’t present. Her brother read lengthy letter praising Kelsey as “devoted, loving mother” who was “beautiful inside and out.” #PatrickFrazee

2:44 PM - 18 Nov 2019

In searing letter to court, Cheryl Berreth says #PatrickFrazee “tortured to death” #KelseyBerreth, leaving her toddler daughter to “call out for mama in the middle of the night.” @csgazette

2:42 PM - 18 Nov 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member