GUILTY Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - *Arrest* #67

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh, and 5 years probation... :p:D:oops:

Clayton Sandell on Twitter
Patrick Frazee just sentenced to life in prison, plus 156 years, plus five years probation, per @CarolAMcKinley. @abc
3:54 PM - 18 Nov 2019

tenor.gif
The idiot probably stood up to protest that probation!

I certainly hope this verdict and all the evidence presented is enough to make SF drop that custody quest. IMO she has a snowball in a very hot place of ever winning that battle. Even if I had to go hide someplace I would never allow those people to see that baby again.

I'm rarely unmoved by a mother who has basically lost her son but this is different.

For Kelsey to have excitedly come to the Frazee home, thrilled about her new love and to be called a prostitute by this old witch would be enough without knowing she watched that sweet girl's body burn.

May all Ma F's days be miserable s she hears the community call her names.

Karma, step this way!

Exactly. I usually have some compassion for the family of a murderer. But, when they behave the way SF has - ugh. Just can't muster any.
Agreed. And then Cheryl Berreth coming out to Colorado frantic and worried about her daughter, and they don't even let her see her granddaughter. WTF is wrong with these people?

And SF needs to drop this custody case now. She won't, and no one will give her custody, but it's so telling they continue to put KB's poor family through this.

Kelsey, Kaylee, your family and friends, I am so sorry. I am sorry Kelsey's life was stolen by this troglodyte, and I am sorry no one took him seriously and alerted authorities when he talked about killing her. I'm sorry her perfect, sweet little baby will grow up without her mama. You all deserved better.
Troglodyte? LOL, I usually use Neanderthal.

I forget the name of it, but can't the Berreths file the same type of suit the Rzuceks did to keep PF from making money off the murder of their daughter? (Re the scholarship) There are bound to be at least of handful of women wanting to write his book. Or give him money.
It may be a law already. Not sure, but maybe someone else knows.

I’m so happy to hear the news that Kelsey’s killer was found guilty. I’m just so thankful he will never have the chance to hurt anyone again. I pray that his family never sees Baby K again, and pray that she won’t be subjected to visiting him in jail when she is older.

Oh Sam just said on live KOAA that the Berreths asked the judge to expedite the custody case for Baby K. The judge said he can't do that, but they want that resolved as soon as possible.

Berreths plan on filing for adoption.

Not verbatim...
They hate that KK got a deal. Recognize that without her, maybe they wouldn't have gotten a conviction. But it's wrong that she basically gets off.

Courtroom reaction.. PF hunched his shoulders, sink and shrug his shoulders a bit. Looked like his eyes were a little teary, before the judge even entered the court room.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JayneDrop