GUILTY Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - *Arrest* #67

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Probably needs a shower, and a stiff drink.

His lead attorney, Adam Steigerwald, cut me off with “no comment” as I approached. “I appreciate you, though,” he said. @csgazette #PatrickFrazee #KelseyBerreth

Lance Benzel on Twitter
And shock treatments to try and wipe out the last year's memories.

OMG @mustloveco
I am so glad you went today and you were able to be there when the Verdict came out from the Jury !!!!
Your timing was super !!!
Glad someone saw it. I was in panic mode, as soon as verdict was reached, I totally lost Websleuths and could not get it back until after the verdict was read in court. I consoled myself by thinking that no one saw it because it wasn't live streamed. So happy someone was there in person.

Dear Defense team,
I am curious, given that your client is guilty of nothing more than having a severe case of dingdongitis, how you would answer the following:

Why did he avoid the vigil?
Why did he keep Kelsey's daughter away from her maternal grandparents prior to his arrest?
Why did he never ask for her safe return?
Why was the burn found on his property? And what are the odds that a human tooth was there, that wasn't Kelsey's?
Why did their cell phones travel together after she was missing?
How did he know KK had a mess to clean up?
Why did he spend so much time disparaging Kelsey to anyone who would listen, prior to her death?
Why did he tell so many people that you figured out how to kill her?
Why were his friends and family so eager to throw him under the bus?
Why wasn't his momma willing to answer questions?
And why, oh for the love of cheese why, would he want to off the witnesses that could help clear his very intelligent and innocent self?

This is coming from someone who hasn't been following nearly as closely as she'd like to have - this list could probably go on for days.

Please do feel free to register and enlighten us.
We'll be waiting.
Good post.

Hopefully, they'll ship him far away, like Wisconsin like they did with Watts.. Throw him to the wolves for alI care! There's a very nice Wolf Sanctuary in Divide, Co (In between Cripple Creek and Woodland Park) Just sayin' == i========================================
Yes! In fact, just to be safe, take away all his access to paper towels and toilet paper, hehe.

Bye patty, its gonna be a refreshing treat to forget all about your existence.

@JakobRodgers
"We worried about the baby's safety, knowing from the evidence that Patrick had killed already, wondering if he'd kill the baby, rather than release her," said Cheryl Berreth, #KelseyBerreth's mother.

@JakobRodgers
#KelseyBerreth's mother said that after Kelsey disappeared, she feared for the safety of her granddaughter, Kaylee, especially as the girl remained in the care of #PatrickFrazee.

Oh Sam just said on live KOAA that the Berreths asked the judge to expedite the custody case for Baby K. The judge said he can't do that, but they want that resolved as soon as possible.

Berreths plan on filing for adoption.

Not verbatim...
They hate that KK got a deal. Recognize that without her, maybe they wouldn't have gotten a conviction. But it's wrong that she basically gets off.

Courtroom reaction.. PF hunched his shoulders, sink and shrug his shoulders a bit. Looked like his eyes were a little teary, before the judge even entered the court room.

Let's hope that the judge gives KK the three years and anything else he can pile on (financial restitution, perhaps). He's obviously horrified with PF and, I'm sure, he has no sympathy for KK.

Love the scholarship idea!
t4573.gif
MOO
Yes, wouldn't it be awesome if baby K followed in Mommy's footsteps and became a pilot? :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member