KidFinders ~ Have the EVER found a kid? & Kathi B. Interview #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Kudos to whoever Emailed the info to Belich. Milstead is well known as a fraud in Palm Beach County, thank God he is exposed in Orange County now. Maybe the Anthony's will wise up now.

Kudos to whoever Emailed the info to Belich. Milstead is well known as a fraud in Palm Beach County, thank God he is exposed in Orange County now. Maybe the Anthony's will wise up now.

The A's wise up?! ha ha ha ha too funny

The raffle and fundraiser was sponsored by 3 entities: KFN, NLH, and Skyview Aviation and Exotic Car Rentals.

IMO NLH is just as shady as KFN, and I believe may in fact have been the "umbrella" 501 that KFN claims to operate under.
Hard to say 'cause NLH isn't a nonprofit

He looks like he could be the kidnapper/sex offender.

Who knows? Those kind usually put themselves in places like that-priests/ministers,teachers,scout leaders,coaches,the list goes on...
I guess the A's have no good gut instincts at all. All you have to do is just look at him and his wife for the hinky meter to go off the chart! But, Cindy didn't ask any questions about the nanny-why would she ask any questions about KFN? :crazy:

I think they have taken the video down - I don't even get an index of available videos - I get a blank page

That's what I thought after trying unsuccessfully to view it about 15 times; however, I just tried again and was able to get it. I usually don't have a problem viewing videos, I don't know why this one was so difficult.

Just viewed the video. I think Kathy B really caught him by surprise; he was really speechless. They are both really distasteful looking. The A's must have really been desperate to have someone in their corner.

Just viewed the video. I think Kathy B really caught him by surprise; he was really speechless. They are both really distasteful looking. The A's must have really been desperate to have someone in their corner.

He's got that sleazy "lounge lizard" look to him.

Anyone else having trouble with the video? This is one I want to see!! LOL
I am and I have refreshed about 30 times. Will keep trying when the dust settles - I think 99% of the internew is trying to access it right now.

When Kathy B first said, we've gotten lots of emails about you, didn't DM almost look like he was ready to puff out his chest and say,"Aww, I'm not all that great?" Then when she fired off the arrest records and mug shots he looked kinda nauseated.:clap::clap:
Anyone having trouble with the video just try to refresh a few times, not reload, it should come on eventually.

Hey, what's with the wife's attitude? And did you catch the inference made by Kathy Belich about Madame Milstead's "lewd" behavior? Anyone know what that is in reference to? All I can say is I don't want to think about it (la,la,la,hands over my ears and eyes tight shut)

It seems our WS'er's work is never done....get to work people!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member