KidFinders ~ Have the EVER found a kid? & Kathi B. Interview #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm pretty sure shoving the camera man at JBP the other day would be battery, too. He was too much of a coward and bully to give his name then, though...I suppose they know who is is by now, though! Another incident caught on tape...tsk, tsk.

snipped from above link:
Dennis Milstead runs the so-called Kid Finders Network, but Eyewitness News uncovered serious problems with his criminal past and his not-for profit group, including the fact Kid Finders has never found anybody.

Oh, what a web...

And I thought with LP in Cali it would be a slow news day!! OMG-between this and John Morgan's interview on WFTV the collective heads of the defenseCA,GA,MN,JB,KFN,and KC herself should all be exploding right now!!!
TICK,TOCK,TICK,TOCK....BOOOOM!!!!!
:woohoo::woohoo:

OMG That was great I do believe that reporter deserves a emmy! Expose this bottom feeder.

I was hoping she was talking about us! :woohoo:

I think that's safe to assume...there are also people who I know who are not WS'ers, but follow the case closely, who have been in contact with Cathy and WFTV...you can't fool all the people all the time! :crazy:

They look just like I expected, swarmy. Well, the A's are batting a 1000 with these two. They have nerve, and don't give a damn about anything except lining their own pockets.:furious: Grifters! Watch they'll be gone soon.

Orlando news just had a piece telling about Millstead's arrests. I missed most of it...will try to catch it again later.

I hope they bring DM to the KFN press conference later this week!! Maybe MN can help answer some of those questions he didn't have any answers for today!!:clap::clap:

I just watched the WFTV video. :eek:

Oh, wow! I don't even have any words!....

Milstead and his wife are two of the most despicable creatures I have ever seen, I just can not understand why the Anthonys would want to associate with them.

Is sthe "technician" they provide a certified digital fingerprint person? I am still not impressed with the track record of this company or the convicted felon who runs it. Every event for fingerprinting that I took my children to was run by a law enforcement person qualified to take digital fingerprints. It's apparents these people can't run their own finances, yet they are running donations:? Come on, now.

I was never saying I was impressed I was just pointing out that the only good thing they were doing was fingerprinting & photos! They don't even have Caylee in the media link pg they have as I posted earlier in the thread & if they weren't using the A's to try to promote themselves why do they not have Caylee media links on that pg??? Is it because of bad press they were already getting even before today's news report??? The A's r using them as much as they r them!!:bang: If anyone goes to my older post u can see that IMO they were a non-profit, un-organized group that I would never go to if I was in need of help!:bang: They couldn't even take the time to post information @ Caylee except for her missing flyer.:furious::furious: They don't want to really find somebody they r looking to find people to commit fraud on them IMO instead.

The focus needs to get back to finding Caylee & reviewing earlier docs, cell pings, & timelines of KC to find our angel Caylee!!! Everyone knows that they aren't going to be the ones that find her. She'll hopefully be found by the hard work of people like LE, FBI, TES, WS'S, etc. :praying:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member