KidFinders ~ Have the EVER found a kid? & Kathi B. Interview #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Any guesses on if the A's will stick with him and his "organization" after this? Or will they defend him?

That look of rage in his eyes was scary! That was one brave lady reporter.

Any guesses on if the A's will stick with him and his "organization" after this? Or will they defend him?

They will probably defend DM and SM. After all, there's probably a very good explanation that will come out later..........:rolleyes:

Belich also reported that Crime Stoppers in Palm Beach County (where West Palm Beach is), has a restraining order against DM. They showed 2 different mugshots of him and what a creepy looking character he is.

The A's better run and fast. They are about to be "had" again.

Mugshots!! OMG. The stuff nightmares are made of. I wonder if Cindy and George happened to catch that news show.:eek:

Wow, imo, people with that much anger usually have some guilt too.

This case just gets more and more sordid by the day.

Sorry...I scrolled down and didn't see it posted, didn't think about the KFN thread.

NO worries. :)This should be posted as many places as possible, IMO.
There are people who still doubt that there's anything wrong with this man sitting on the board of a non-profit organization that "finds kids". I think the video speaks volumes...

wow I wonder who could have sent her emails and opened that can of worms.....:clap: interesting I hope there is a follow up.....:blowkiss:

Did Kathy Belich do the story and confront him based on tips she'd received from WS'ers??

This link was also on the KFN thread.
Such an angry little man...:mad:

LOL when I first read this.....I thought you meant the link was on the KFN web site......:crazy:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member