KidFinders ~ Have the EVER found a kid? & Kathi B. Interview #2

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The video page is very slow to load the video screen. Give it a minute and it should pop up.

This made my Day!!!!!
I was feeling like all of the bad guys were winning and no one cared.
I love justice:)

As Inspector Gadget would say WOWSERS!!!!!!!!! I just watched the video and both DM and his wife look disgusting.. And DM had the biggest dumbfounded look on his face. And to think, the A's hired these people to help find Caylee. How sickening.

It seems our WS'er's work is never done....get to work people!

I know! And did you catch Mrs M say, "Do you have paperwork?" It was like she was defending herself for some reason... LOL. Time to look for some info about this lady. Hmmmmmm

And he wasn't happy about it at all. K Belich went to talk to DM at KFN about his previous activities.......he didn't cooperate.

Video

http://www.wftv.com/video/18001358/index.html

written article

http://www.wftv.com/news/18001297/detail.html#-

Well! Now we get to see the kind of guy CA and GA hang out with!!

And isn't it interesting that LE chose to drive LP out of town, stop his search of
Blanchard Park, and threaten him with a polygraph?

LP has no criminal record and was not cheating anyone out of money.
He just wanted to search for Caylee's body.

Probably LE has no problem with DM. Right?

Hard to say 'cause NLH isn't a nonprofit

That's right, wasn't it revoked?

Personally I don't think they really work under ANY umbrella 501, I think they just say that to get the less tenacious people off their backs.

Just viewed the video. I think Kathy B really caught him by surprise; he was really speechless. They are both really distasteful looking. The A's must have really been desperate to have someone in their corner.

ITA, and it's a shame that Josh Duckett and the Kesse's have also associated themselves with this lunatic.

If the A's are smart, they will unload these people ASAP. I can't believe that they would align themselves with an organization without vetting the cast of characters first. But then again, what did they do about KC's lying and stealing all these years, the final outcome being the death of their only granddaughter. Nothing. I guess they are satisfied and feel they are searching for Caylee by standing under a tent and taking in whatever monies they can get.

ITA, and it's a shame that Josh Duckett and the Kesse's have also associated themselves with this lunatic.

It sounds like he's a "Missing Kid Chaser" instead of an ambulance chaser.

Well, fellow sleuthers FWIW see link (from another forum). I would snip but there are last names in the link. But there is some info on Mrs. M, so we can do some sleuthing... sounds like the wife likes to use different aliases... wonder why????? She has used Malori, Sherri and others...Maybe we can find out some info her lewd behavior? :)

http://www.topix.com/forum/state/fl/TUCJEPJ8F3M53KEN6/p2048

:eek:Holy ! FINALLY, someone is listening!! Kathy Belich rocks!

Yes, she "absolutely" does! I just love WFTV, they always ask the questions and report the stories the other stations seem to be afraid to.

Well, fellow sleuthers FWIW see link (from another forum). I would snip but there are last names in the link. But there is some info on Mrs. M, so we can do some sleuthing... sounds like the wife likes to use different aliases... wonder why????? She has used Malori, Sherri and others...Maybe we can find out some info her lewd behavior? :)

http://www.topix.com/forum/state/fl/TUCJEPJ8F3M53KEN6/p2048
FYI...it's been posted here before. They like to mix up names on some of their deals. I thought we covered this over the weekend with the whole name thing? You may want to go back and look.

Well! Now we get to see the kind of guy CA and GA hang out with!!

And isn't it interesting that LE chose to drive LP out of town, stop his search of
Blanchard Park, and threaten him with a polygraph?

LP has no criminal record and was not cheating anyone out of money.
He just wanted to search for Caylee's body.

Probably LE has no problem with DM. Right?

You just took the words right out of my mouth!!!!

Doesn't make much sense does it!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member