KidFinders ~ Have the EVER found a kid? & Kathi B. Interview #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I almost don't want to find out what that is about. Talk about icky sounding. Ok, I really do want to find out what that is about.
I must know what this is about!! Surely we can find this out...right, SuziQ?! I am checking West Palm right now.

Kudos to Kathy and WFTV..... I really don't think I can be shocked anymore and then another bombshell drops... wow wow wow wow wow wow wow

Is there a list of missing kids/families that KFN and/or NLH have associated themselves with? I thought I read somewhere that they were involved in the Duckett case - is this true? I would like to do some research on the circumstances of other missing kids cases where they may have 'helped' the families.

Thanks...

It is very much true that Kid Finders got involved with the Trenton Duckett case. Up until very recently, Laurie Konnerth, supposed best friend of Trenton's grandmother, Carla Massero, was on the board of Kid Finders, but as of today, that position is showing "New Board Member To Be Announced". Rumor has been for quite awhile now that Joshua Duckett will soon be working for Kid Finders in some position, but that has NOT been confirmed, yet :waitasec:

moo

You know what bothers me the most??? That part of what he got arrested for involved following a woman in an apartment parking lot.... that is just creepy!! I don't give a crap if you may have had good intentions or not but that is just so wrong on a bazillion different levels.

You know what bothers me the most??? That part of what he got arrested for involved following a woman in an apartment parking lot.... that is just creepy!! I don't give a crap if you may have had good intentions or not but that is just so wrong on a bazillion different levels.

Wasn't that the situation where he got the charge of "impersonating a police officer"???

I must know what this is about!! Surely we can find this out...right, SuziQ?! I am checking West Palm right now.

Good deal SS! Some are defending DM as we speak. Which is a bunch of "BS" if you know what I mean. :rolleyes:

Oh, but according to some he served his time. Which is a bunch of "BS".

Sure does, IIRC, that came from the people I gave a shout out to. And I'm pretty sure it was copyrighted.

Right on all counts--and thank you :blowkiss:

I almost don't want to find out what that is about. Talk about icky sounding. Ok, I really do want to find out what that is about.
If someone said they thought I was involved in lewd and lascivious behavior, I wouldn't ask if they had paperwork, I'd say "wtf are you talking about?" She did it (whatever it was that I really want to know) :wink:

I want to give a special "Shout Out" to the WSer's who, way back when, dug this info up and and submitted it to authorities, as a result, they took alot of flack for it. They've been cruely targeted by many in the World Wide Web. They were threatened and slandered. I am proud of the work WSer's do.

I agree with you so very much! These are some of the most intelligent and articulate people I have ever come across online. They are the cream of the crop!:blowkiss:

"Further research shows that Mrs. Milstead may use different middle initials or possibly different combinations of her given name in other business endeavors. It has been reported that KFN is working closely with the Never Lose Hope Foundation at several recent charitable events. Never Lose Hope Foundation The Never lose Hope Foundation, applied for a 501c3 status from the IRS on April 26, 2007 and there has been no update to the status of that application directly to NLHF. NLHF has stated they have a fiscal sponsorship by a certified 501c3, City 4 Links Charities in July 2008. However, C4LC 501c3 status was revoked on April 23, 2007 by the IRS. There was a name change from C4L to Child & Family Charity, Inc. whose 501c3 status was also revoked, and on June 26th, 2008 C&FCI, was changed by the same founder of all to HelpNet USA. As this is simply a name change, it would still maintain the same revoked status."

http://monica111466.wordpress.com/2008/11/12/kidfinders-network-dennis-and-sherri-milstead/

Yes, Yes, Yes. These two agencies have been in bed with each other for awhile now. The raffle tickets bear the NHL name but were sold at the KFN benefit in Daytona August 1st. The proceeds were to benefit KFN. Here's a related story:

http://www.wesh.com/news/17066715/detail.html

I wonder which way the liability lies, it will be interesting to see what unfolds if the oversight agency looks into it. On one hand you have a benefit for KFN, but it is being sponsored in part by NLH and Skyview with their bogus raffle. I betcha all these people got together and did their best to figure out a lucrative scam and who would be responsible for each part of it.

I wonder how they split the profits? :bang:

Good deal SS! Some are defending DM as we speak. Which is a bunch of "BS" if you know what I mean. :rolleyes:

I saw it, made me sick! "Let's go after the real criminals".
Gimme a break!

I want to know more about her. Why didn't Belich go into that a bit more?! Can anyone go back and listen to what exactly was said about that? My speakers aren't that clear.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Aebuser