KidFinders ~ Have the EVER found a kid? & Kathi B. Interview #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know, can't make it out. That woman hides it in the last three photos with her fist.All I can say is this foundation has not found one single child. So, IMO they are vultures who prey on the vulnerable.

Man Who Runs Kid Finders Gets Physical During Interview
Monday, November 17, 2008 – updated: 5:51 pm EST November 17, 2008

ORLANDO, Fla. -- He's been arrested twice, once for assault and once for impersonating a police officer, and he's the man Caylee Anthony's grandparents are trusting to help find their granddaughter.

Dennis Milstead runs the so-called Kid Finders Network, but Eyewitness News uncovered serious problems with his criminal past and his not-for profit group, including the fact Kid Finders has never found anybody.

Still, the organization is out every day, collecting donations using jars with Caylee's picture on them. Even the Palm Beach County sheriff's sergeant who helps run their Crime Stoppers operation says Orange County deputies have been warned about Milstead.

More at the link.
http://www.wftv.com/index.html

I thought she was deliberately hiding it too....seems these 2 like to pretend they are police.

I had the exact same thought. Waaaay too close to some of the speculations about how someone got JK to leave her apartment. I shuddered when I imagined DM attaching himself to Jennifer's case. I wonder if it bothered her family when they found out about his little "escapade."

ETA: I wasn't suggesting that DM was involved with Jennifer's disappearance. Just that it creeped me out for him to have pretended to be LE and followed a woman into her apartment complex when that was one of the theories tossed out about how how Jennifer might have been abducted.

You just sent a shiver up my spine. These 2 already had me creeped out. I sure hope LE has a good look at these people.

From their site...aren't a COUPLE of these businesses owned by the M's?
Awfully BOLD of them...

Major Sponsors

We Would Like To Say Thank You For Your Support!

Wal-Mart Stores in Florida

Sign Shack Unlimited, Corp.
A Better Copy Center, Inc.
Information-Requested.com
A Jump For Jay
Sfarzo Productions
Lakewood Camp Grounds (Myrtle Beach, SC)
Home Depot (Leesburg & Lady Lake, FL)
Lowe's (Royal Palm Beach & Lady Lake, FL)
Gotcha Billboards, Inc.
B & P Auto Paints
Palm Beach Auto Center, Paint & Body Shop
Code 3, PSE, Inc. "Bill Raebig"
Palm Beach Iron Works
The Expediter, LLC. "Trailer Parts"
EVS Emergency Vehicle Supply (my note: EMERGENCY vehicle support?:confused:
Graphix Connection
ASAP Graphic
Wellington Auto Collision, Inc. "Paint and Body"
The Cool Team, Inc.
Greater Yamaha of Palm Beach
William Hubbard "State Farm Insurance"
Jorge Perez "Noah's Ark Academy
Mr & Mrs Russell Lowe "Honor of 7 Beautiful Grandchildren"
Arrigo Dodge
The Kesse Family
Westgate Resorts

If you dig a bit more, you'll find that some of the other businesses are owned by KFN Board members or other M family members.
Hint: A Better Copy Center, Inc. :furious:

This is so shady....

KFN has just been pimping GA and CA- "Here, go sit on the corner in this parking lot and collect money for me."

All while KC knows exactly where Caylee is... The more I hear and read the statements made to LE by all the A's- I believe they ALL know where Caylee is as well.

It is NOT with the imaginanny.:shakehead:

Ha! I've finally figured out why I was (at some point in time) searching for Mallory using the Milstead's last name! The Milstead's do in fact seem to have a daughter named Mallori! (She is listed on publicly available documents regarding a lawsuit of some sort...)

That's likely the lawsuit filed by her dentist for non-payment. A judgement against the M's was entered in August, I believe.

OMG....it sure looks like a police badge to me, which I assume is her intention. Is it just me, or does anyone else find that pic a bit creepy?

I'm sitting here wondering how long it would take for me to tell whether an official looking badge is fake. And by the time I did, would it be too late? Not saying that there is nefarious intentions here. But it's worrisome to me.

Wow. The Anthony's still associating themselves with these shady,creepy looking people?

I think they call the badge a pseudo-badge.

Good morning everyone :)

Anyone find out the tid bits on the L & L B?

I think they call the badge a psudeo-badge.

Good morning everyone :)

Anyone find out the tid bits on the L & L B?

Perfect logo for a pseudo-charity, doncha think?

Why would anyone wear a badge? Especially a badge that looks like a real badge. What is the purpose of that? These people are shady as hell and I cannot believe they have not been investigated by LE so far.

In that video the woman comes at Belich in a threatening manner and tells her to leave while waving her hands in her face. Belich tells her to get her hand out of her face. The woman responds with "I didn't touch you." While battery wasn't committed, I wonder if she realizes that her actions constitute an assault on the reporter even though she never touched her.

Perfect logo for a pseudo-charity, doncha think?

I guess even though his case for impersonating an officer is over, he is still doing it. He must be disappointed that the police force won't hire a convicted felon so he plays make believe.

Have the M's packed up and left town yet?

They haven't left Orange County yet but from what I gathered the people from WPB have basically kicked them out from doing any type of business in that area since the arrest of DM when he went "coo coo for cocoa puffs" on the president of Crime Stoppers

Well, I guess since I have spent 24 hours looking for the L & L charge on both of the M's I will now resort in doing this when I get paid. This is from the Florida Department Of Law Enforcement website on obtaining criminal records.

What is criminal history information and how do I obtain it?
Criminal history is a chronological listing of an individual’s criminal record consisting of arrest, disposition and incarceration. Law enforcement may obtain this information via the telecommunications network. Private citizens and governmental licensing and employment entities may obtain the public version of a person's Florida state criminal history by special request, and upon payment of the requisite fees. Public record requests for criminal history data can also be made on the internet at https://www2.fdle.state.fl.us/cchinet . There is a fee of $23 for any requested Florida criminal history. .
Call: (850) 410-8109 or access https://www2.fdle.state.fl.us/cchinet to request a Florida criminal history.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rythmico