KidFinders ~ Have the EVER found a kid? & Kathi B. Interview #2

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I betcha that KFN sought the As at...which I think is deplorable. Why they would have STAYED with them after hearing hints of DM's past (and trust me the info has been out there for awhile) is another question...but easily answered. Who else would align themselves with this craziness?

Everyone here knows my dislike for the Anthony's actions, but I do wonder if they had any idea about these people.

People like that hook on like parasites and do not normally tell their victims about their past. It appears they were getting the money and CA & GA were buying the shirts after NLH foundation provided the first ones.

I really do wonder if they are not a lot of why the Anthonys can't see the truth. That guy was verbally attacking people on Murt's camera at the dive site and some said they even removed the memorial balloons and flowers a woman sent from Canada.

I betcha that KFN sought the As at...which I think is deplorable. Why they would have STAYED with them after hearing hints of DM's past (and trust me the info has been out there for awhile) is another question...but easily answered. Who else would align themselves with this craziness?

I can't help but wonder if it might have been the other way around, and if perhaps even Casey found them before Caylee went missing. Nothing would surprise me with this family.

They sure do like to mix up the names. Their site has a Sheri McCandles listed and there is no Sheri McCandles that I can find in FL - there's a SherRi McCandlesS but that's an entirely different name and spelled differently.

Wasn't there a funny spelled McCaNDleS on my space of KC's. It was a guy, and unless I dreamed it , I swear, I think I remember that name and the funny way it was listed on myspace.

Frankly, I think by the time they might have heard about the KF shenanigans it was already TOO late for them to get anyone reputable to work with them.

Between the organization AND the Anthonys own awful behavior towards so many people, I just don't think anyone would want to jump on their sinking ship.

Well, I guess since I have spent 24 hours looking for the L & L charge on both of the M's I will now resort in doing this when I get paid. This is from the Florida Department Of Law Enforcement website on obtaining criminal records.

What is criminal history information and how do I obtain it?
Criminal history is a chronological listing of an individual’s criminal record consisting of arrest, disposition and incarceration. Law enforcement may obtain this information via the telecommunications network. Private citizens and governmental licensing and employment entities may obtain the public version of a person's Florida state criminal history by special request, and upon payment of the requisite fees. Public record requests for criminal history data can also be made on the internet at https://www2.fdle.state.fl.us/cchinet . There is a fee of $23 for any requested Florida criminal history. .
Call: (850) 410-8109 or access https://www2.fdle.state.fl.us/cchinet to request a Florida criminal history.

The Channel 9 reporter was holding up pages with booking photos of the M's. So far, I haven't seen their actual booking photos here or at any of the links given here. I wonder if this is part of the documentation included the "Florida criminal history" described above by Foley.

Everyone here knows my dislike for the Anthony's actions, but I do wonder if they had any idea about these people.

People like that hook on like parasites and do not normally tell their victims about their past. It appears they were getting the money and CA & GA were buying the shirts after NLH foundation provided the first ones.

I really do wonder if they are not a lot of why the Anthonys can't see the truth. That guy was verbally attacking people on Murt's camera at the dive site and some said they even removed the memorial balloons and flowers a woman sent from Canada.

That's what I think also.

They were approached by Day 2.... it's perfectly understandable that they wouldn't have fully checked out the organization first.... hell, they never even had the Nanny's phone # or address.

I did think they were already being investigated by the same people investigating the other group. I have been incredibly enlightened on the topic here in the last day or so!

I usually really enjoy your posts but can't help but wonder why you just posted that and whether you did it to try to embarass me?? I admitted very early on that there were others who obviously knew a lot more than I did on the subject. I am sorry if my initial ignorance offended you.
No problem...I had asked the same question then and never got a response back from you. Going by what you said, I've tried to find out if they HAD been investigated by LE because they were made aware of them (which as far as I can tell now, they have been..even by their own). You made it sound as if they had been cleared so I've just been trying to verify it. I'm befuddled by the rest of what you said, sorry.

KidFinders .... have they ever found a kid ????????

BIG FAT
smiley_nope.gif
...!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Frankly, I think by the time they might have heard about the KF shenanigans it was already TOO late for them to get anyone reputable to work with them.

Between the organization AND the Anthonys own awful behavior towards so many people, I just don't think anyone would want to jump on their sinking ship.
They can't quite grasp that they are CREATING this themselves. Truly. They need to find peace with what's happened so their world can right itself. Going down the path they are right now will just make things so much worse for them. I question ALL who are advising them. They are not in this for Caylee...and they are damaging this already seriously damaged family. JMHO

Wasn't there a funny spelled McCaNDleS on my space of KC's. It was a guy, and unless I dreamed it , I swear, I think I remember that name and the funny way it was listed on myspace.

I don't know about MySpace, but there was that weird Craigslist post that mentioned Casey being connected with some guy named Craig McCandles.

I couldn't agree with you more. These people deserve to be shut down...they have no conscience if you ask me.

They can't quite grasp that they are CREATING this themselves. Truly. They need to find peace with what's happened so their world can right itself. Going down the path they are right now will just make things so much worse for them. I questions ALL who are advising them. They are not in this for Caylee...and they are damaging this already seriously damaged family. JMHO

Oh, I agree.

I also believe without any doubt that plenty of DECENT & CARING & KNOWLEDGEABLE people have contacted them & offered advice & support but they were quickly 'dismissed' in an Anthonyish way.

This seems like a family who do NOT like to back down from any stand they make.... no matter HOW stupid or dangerous..... they'll stubbornly stay the course to the bitter end.

Sad for them. Oh well. But....

CAYLEE IS THE VICTIM IN ALL THIS.... nobody else.

As Inspector Gadget would say WOWSERS!!!!!!!!! I just watched the video and both DM and his wife look disgusting.. And DM had the biggest dumbfounded look on his face. And to think, the A's hired these people to help find Caylee. How sickening.

I know you should'nt judge a book by it's cover, but you are soooo right. These people not only looked disgusting they were downright scary. I would'nt want them anywhere around anyones children. They seem abusive, even violent given the right circimstances!

Okay when GA is in one of his Interview the one he gets sick, He states at the begining how everyone has helped etc I remember him saying the shirts were donated. So did he have to purchase more and If they were donated why selling the shirts If they are not actively seeking for an alive caylee. Where is that money going? Just curious if anyone knows? Also I would like to say thanks to the hard workers we have on the board who have put forth so much research into this one topic. I think Caylee would be proud of WB's efforts that brought this to light. She has someone on her side for a change.

I think the initial T's were donated, probably (JMO) by KF's. After that GA was buying them with CMATF money, so says the reports! I wondered when I read it why they were charging $10 if they only paid $1.75 or so per shirt. :waitasec:

No one else seems to be interested in this. I am, because if this turns out to be true then KF's is making a nice profit off of the CMATF. :furious:

They sure do like to mix up the names. Their site has a Sheri McCandles listed and there is no Sheri McCandles that I can find in FL - there's a SherRi McCandlesS but that's an entirely different name and spelled differently.

Check the addresses when you pull up the links. The 2nd one you found (SM-with-an-extra-s) lists her address on most everything as being the same or next door to D&SM. The spelling on the KF site is wrong, I think.
Even at Sunbiz.org, on the KF filings there are two ss's in the spelling. Oh, yeah, and only one "r" in the first name tho sometimes the clerk of courts makes mistakes. That's why when I'm checking public records I try all variations of the name that I can think of and sometimes I get a hit on another case judgement or filing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toomanywomenmissinginbc