KidFinders ~ Have the EVER found a kid?

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
When I heard this guy DM the other day with the reporter whom he shoved and told, I am your wost nightmare Mother Fu&*er and found out just who he was, I was appalled. He acts like a pushing his weight around.

I truly believe there is something underhanded going on with this network. If there is, he needs to be exposed. Which is why I posted the above...sorry if I offend anyone, but exploiting the missing is the lowest...

Maybe KidFinders provides fliers, tents and advice to families of missing children who then sell t-shirts and raffle tickets to help to support this endeavor.

I am not impressed with that "criminal record".

He wrote a bad check.

He was stopped for a traffic offense, his license numbers were run and there is a warrant because he is in arrears in child support payments.

Attempting to impersonate a police officer? Probably child support related, in arrears again.

I am not seeing such a rabid past as some of you are seeing.

Can't there be organizations that contribute just the fliers and the tents and advice? Isn't there room for everyone?

Lets not forget the repeated battery by Mr. Milstead in the Palm Beach court system documents, against the head of CrimeStoppers.

On WS's we spents months investigating all parties involved with the money trail and then the site was closed. The info was turned over to authorities and is an active investigation we may never know what is and what is not being investigated, but our threads were taken very seriously, and hopefully we will be made aware of the finding. There is a lot of questionable activity going on and it is being investigated.

I don't know but I am glad you started this thread because I have something to say about when this Caylee disappearance first started and the KFN got involved. There was a fundraiser over at Daytona across the road from the famous speedway. It was sponsored by the Kid Fincers Network. My daughter and I went for an hour or so because we wanted to see all the "characters." So, we saw George and Cindy and I remember seeing Dakota and Lois. It was held on the evening of August 1st. While there, I bought a $10 raffle ticket on a 2008 black Challenger SRT8. My stub says only this:

2008 Black Challenger SRT8
Never Lose Hope Foundation, Inc
Exotic Car Raffle
December 15, 2008
void after December 15, 2008
Must be 18 years to enter
No. 04778

I just noticed this yesterday that I have no idea where the drawing is, how I would know what number is drawn or how I would claim my prize. I e-mailed KFN yesterday from their website but of course, have not heard a word. Maybe I'll google the Never Lose Hope site.

Someone correct me if I'm wrong, but wasn't the "Never Lose Hope" organization the one who presented TES with the check during the Friday night briefing session?

Lets not forget the repeated battery by Mr. Milstead in the Palm Beach court system documents, against the head of CrimeStoppers.

Report Selection Criteria

Case ID: 502007DR007764XXXXMB
Docket Start Date:
Docket Ending Date:

Case Description

Case ID: 502007DR007764XXXXMB
Case Caption: JOHN Z SHWINER V DENNIS WILLIAM MILSTEAD
Division: FD - MAASS
Filing Date: Friday , June 22nd, 2007
Court: DA - DOMESTIC/REPEAT VIOLENCE
Jury: N-Non Jury
Type: RV - REPEAT VIOLENCE

I live in county where the arrest occurred. I could go downtown to the court house and read the arrest reports. I know how to read the file, the dispo, sentence etc. I used to work criminal for the clerks office. Is there any interest in this? The good stuff is in the file not in the online version.
Hmmmm....... need you ask? Heh, heh....... I say Go For It!!

I live in county where the arrest occurred. I could go downtown to the court house and read the arrest reports. I know how to read the file, the dispo, sentence etc. I used to work criminal for the clerks office. Is there any interest in this? The good stuff is in the file not in the online version.

Fay- Are you in Loxahatchee?

I'm sure a lot of us would love to see/have interpreted the actual documents. :)

Someone correct me if I'm wrong, but wasn't the "Never Lose Hope" organization the one who presented TES with the check during the Friday night briefing session?
Whoa! Yes, I think you're correct.

OMG! Totally gobsmacked, I am!

I don't know but I am glad you started this thread because I have something to say about when this Caylee disappearance first started and the KFN got involved. There was a fundraiser over at Daytona across the road from the famous speedway. It was sponsored by the Kid Fincers Network. My daughter and I went for an hour or so because we wanted to see all the "characters." So, we saw George and Cindy and I remember seeing Dakota and Lois. It was held on the evening of August 1st. While there, I bought a $10 raffle ticket on a 2008 black Challenger SRT8. My stub says only this:

2008 Black Challenger SRT8
Never Lose Hope Foundation, Inc
Exotic Car Raffle
December 15, 2008
void after December 15, 2008
Must be 18 years to enter
No. 04778

I just noticed this yesterday that I have no idea where the drawing is, how I would know what number is drawn or how I would claim my prize. I e-mailed KFN yesterday from their website but of course, have not heard a word. Maybe I'll google the Never Lose Hope site.

Oh boy, an exotic car? Wonder if they actually gave that car away? If not, that would be some kinda fraud right?

Attempting to impersonate a police officer? Probably child support related, in arrears again. I am not seeing such a rabid past as some of you are seeing.

how would that be related to child support? attempting to impersonate a police officer is exactly what it says it is - you have a fake badge and you actually tell people you are a police officer. I don't see how that is related to a failure to pay child support. People don't just get arrested willy-nilly on that type of offense.

Oh boy, an exotic car? Wonder if they actually gave that car away? If not, that would be some kinda fraud right?

Why, yes it would. My advice would be to hang on to that ticket. It could become evidence. Seriously.

Thank you, Fay! Thanks for going the extra miles and for sharing your expertise.

Please be sure to compare photo in records is same DW we saw at BP. I thought the DW who bullied cameraman was MUCH older, perhaps late 60's.
Could the DW with record be a son?

Sooooooooo ..

KF is run by a bunch of criminals, with records, who have never found a missing child???

Oh boy ..
Something smells rotten! :mad:

Thanks for all the info, guys! :)

On WS's we spents months investigating all parties involved with the money trail and then the site was closed. The info was turned over to authorities and is an active investigation we may never know what is and what is not being investigated, but our threads were taken very seriously, and hopefully we will be made aware of the finding. There is a lot of questionable activity going on and it is being investigated.

Is there any way to follow the status of this? I haven't seen any posts from Blink34 in quite a while. Is anyone else from the group hosting/posting updates? TIA.

I heard back from Never Lose Hope:
Dear Ms. Jenkins,
Thank you for your inquiry and if you have any questions regarding the raffle please contact:

Skyview Exotic Car Rental ,LLC
Skyview Limo Service, LLC
7200 International Dr. (Inside Knights Inn.) Orlando, FL 32819
(407) 345-5651
<http://www.skyviewexoticcars.com/contact-us.html>
http://www.skyviewexoticcars.com/contact-us.html

We thank you for your inquiry and we wish you the best...
Regards!

So, I have e-mailed Exotic Cars. What a run around! You would think they would know where the drawing will be held!

This guy is one bad person he was arressted for domestic violence towards John Shwiner the President of Crime Stoppers Palm beach!

:eek:
Criminal Records Search Results
Subject: MILSTEAD, DENNIS W State: FL

Total Matches: 9
(Returned 1 - 9)
(0.137 seconds)

# Name D.O.B. Address City, State ZIP Phone
1 MILSTEAD, DENNIS W 1960-08-26 N/A N/A, N/A N/A N/A
First Name DENNIS Middle Name W Last Name MILSTEAD
Primary Address N/A City N/A State N/A
ZIP Code N/A Phone Number N/A Date of Birth 1960-08-26
Race WHITE Offense Date 1999-05-26 Source State FL
Offense 0832.05.4 Gender M

2 MILSTEAD, DENNIS WILLIAM 1960-08-26 N/A N/A, N/A N/A N/A
First Name DENNIS Middle Name WILLIAM Last Name MILSTEAD
Race WHITE Offense Date 2002-02-21 Source State FL
Offense 0777.04.1 Gender M

3 MILSTEAD, DENNIS WILLIAM 1960-08-26 N/A N/A, N/A N/A N/A
Offense 0843.08 IMPERSONATING POLICE OFFICER IN COMMISSION OF FELONY Gender M

4 MILSTEAD, DENNIS WILLIAM 1960-08-26 N/A N/A, N/A N/A N/A
Offense 0843.08 IMPERSONATING POLICE OFFICER DURING FELONY RESULTING IN DEATH OR INJURY OF ANOTHER Gender M

5 MILSTEAD, DENNIS WILLIAM 1960-08-26 N/A N/A, N/A N/A N/A
Offense 0843.08 IMPERSONATING A LAW ENFORCEMENT OFFICER WITH INTENT TO COMMIT A FELONY Gender M

6 MILSTEAD, DENNIS WILLIAM 1960-08-26 N/A N/A, N/A N/A N/A
Offense 0843.08 IMPERSONATING A LAW ENFORCEMENT OFFICER TO COMMIT A FELONY WHICH CAUSES INJURY OR DEATH Gender M

7 MILSTEAD, DENNIS W 1960-08-26 N/A N/A, N/A N/A N/A
Race WHITE Source State FL Offense ATTEMPT TO IMPERSONATE A POLICE OFFICER
Disposition G Gender M

8 MILSTEAD, DENNIS W 1960-08-26 N/A N/A, N/A N/A N/A
Race WHITE Source State FL Offense FALSELY IMPERSONATING AN OFFICER
Disposition NF Gender M

9 MILSTEAD, DENNIS W 1960-08-26 N/A N/A, N/A N/A N/A
Race WHITE Source State FL Offense OBTAINING PROPERTY IN RETURN FOR WORTHLESS CHECK
Disposition NP Gender M

People Search: By Name - By Address - By Phone - By Cell Phone
Criminal Search: General Search - Sex Offenders | Business Search
New Home Buyer Search: By Name - By Address
Specialty Search: Unclaimed Money - S.S. Death Index - S.S. Validation - Pro Records
Email Search - SBA Loans - Gov. Contracts
Background: Background Wizard - Public Records
Legacy Tools | Logout | My Account | Help
Law Enforcement Version
Net Detective Plus is Endorsed by the National Association of Independent Private Investigators
HD PUBLISHING GROUP, INC.
1392 S. Woodland Blvd.
DeLand, FL 32720
© Copyright HD Publishing Group, Inc.
All Rights Reserved.
Terms & Conditions

Is this true?? Impersonating a police officer, impersonating with intent, and impersonating causing death or bodily injury????
OMG, why would they allow someone like this to look for missing children and why would he want to? This is really crazy.

I heard back from Never Lose Hope:
Dear Ms. Jenkins,
Thank you for your inquiry and if you have any questions regarding the raffle please contact:

Skyview Exotic Car Rental ,LLC
Skyview Limo Service, LLC
7200 International Dr. (Inside Knights Inn.) Orlando, FL 32819
(407) 345-5651
<http://www.skyviewexoticcars.com/contact-us.html>
http://www.skyviewexoticcars.com/contact-us.html

We thank you for your inquiry and we wish you the best...
Regards!

So, I have e-mailed Exotic Cars. What a run around! You would think they would know where the drawing will be held!

Geez, no kidding ..

Good luck hearing back from Exotic Cars .. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members