Kiomarie

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, I read the interview. And I've read this entire thread, which is why I asked for a clarification, because I don't see what the bombshell is. But that's just me.

Yeah....I guess we are all just smelling hinky....And in a BIG way....Her stories just don not add up.....

I guess I'm just a bit worried over Yuri being called in the middle of the night. IMO and this is just my IMO. There are connections because Casey pulled info from people she knew and incorporated them into her lies. But carry on.

I assume everyone got screenshots?

Your concern is valid and shared. Casey picked and chose so many details from people's lives around her it is so difficult to separate them all. This Kio, though, there's hinkiness in spades around her. Not sure exactly about what yet. But its there.

I was debating on a phone call myself. Maybe a mod would be more appropriate? Yuri told one of the guys he interviewed it was ok to call ANYTIME if he remembered anything- wonder if that applies to us as well? lol!

I think it would apply to anybody that can help Caylee.

I saw Animal with the numbers was mod'ing here earlier.
There is usually a mod around. Maybe hit the alert button or something?

If you guys are right here-----time is of the essence!
Seriously.

Just MO but you may want to check with a moderator before calling this time of the night. It will reflect on WS since the detective would be referred to this post.

Agree.....And my thing is that this "Kio" has not logged in since 2007, so it isn't as if she has any connections directly to Casey via MySpace that I can see...

I guess I'm just a bit worried over Yuri being called in the middle of the night. IMO and this is just my IMO. There are connections because Casey pulled info from people she knew and incorporated them into her lies. But carry on.

I assume everyone got screenshots?

That is my worry...Casey pulling little bits of information from (innocent) people she knows.

Your concern is valid and shared. Casey picked and chose so many details from people's lives around her it is so difficult to separate them all. This Kio, though, there's hinkiness in spades around her. Not sure exactly about what yet. But its there.

EXACTLY. Or should I say ABSOLUTLY LOL. But yeah. How many of us are on her smelling a rat with this Kio?? I think it is worth a call.....I'm just not sure about a 1 a.m. call....(IMO. Since she has no direct hard MySpace eveidence or logins since 2007.)

As we investigate this, I wanted to ask, am I the only one who had never heard of her until yesterday when the docs came out? We've heard Tony, Amy, Ricardo, Lee, etc., etc., in all these threads. So it was odd (for me) as I scrolled through the pdf and saw her.

It's just odd to me that Casey doesn't really hang with Koi..she bumped into her and that was it. If they were good friends then I could see CA inserting some of Koi's life IMO that isn't the case.

bout ANYTHING because with this case, ANYTHING is a possibility!

My kitten poofed my post.

I was saying that I'd bet the good Det. Yuri would want to know anything that could help!!

ZG and Kio could have lied to LE just like Caylee did. I doubt that if ZG did know Caylee or knew where she was that she would volunteer the info

That is my worry...Casey pulling little bits of information from (innocent)people she knows.

I agree. She seems to pull her tales from a little bit of her past/people she knows/knew.......I think that a few of these people (maybe all) are being thrown under the bus...

EXACTLY. Or should I say ABSOLUTLY LOL. But yeah. How many of us are on her smelling a rat with this Kio?? I think it is worth a call.....I'm just not sure about a 1 a.m. call....(IMO. Since she has no direct hard MySpace eveidence or logins since 2007.)

ITA--Absolutely. :crazy:

As we investigate this, I wanted to ask, am I the only one who had never heard of her until yesterday when the docs came out? We've heard Tony, Amy, Ricardo, Lee, etc., etc., in all these threads. So it was odd (for me) as I scrolled through the pdf and saw her.

Same here, I skimmed the docs last night and read today. I didn't hear about her until then...but I haven't followed as closely as others either. Maybe she was mentioned earlier...?

I don't think anyone needs to call him right now. First of all...there have been many myspace links thrown around on this thread and I think people are getting each of them confused.

Someone DID put a link up to the Zenaida that was at Sawgrass. She has 2 children or she is the guardian to 2 children named Michelle and Jasmyn. Those same 2 children are on her myspace, not on any myspace to Kiomarie. That link is NOT to a Kiomarie.

There is another link to someone named Kiomarie in Holiday, Florida and that person also mentions a Michelle and a Jasmyn. However, I don't see the link between this Kiomarie and the Zenaida that was at sawgrass.

Just get the facts straight first. Things get confusing on the threads.

JMHO

highlights for kiomarie, she has two myspace, one in her name and one under her dog

The Dog being very important IMO because apparently caylee always talked about the dog.
the obvious address oddness.
the girl has an unusual name and a hyphenated last name.
the girl had listed going to valencia.
caysey o marie ki o maria-just weird,
the connections to puerto rico and north or south carolina.
the myspace friends manley and julie

Agree.....And my thing is that this "Kio" has not logged in since 2007, so it isn't as if she has any connections directly to Casey via MySpace that I can see...

There is a setting on myspace where you click to show you always offline even when your online and the log in date will not update.

Her dog has his own myspace page and his comments are:

Well im just like any other puppy. I love people and I do mean love them, so much they get mad cuz I wont leave them alone, kinda like my mom and dads friend casey. I love to eat anything and I like to play non stop. I have yet to see another Corgi like me tho, but my mom and dad take good care of me.

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=131420490

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Colinnew