Kiomarie

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Send it to the local media...if they have Caylee and they are following our posts they will never get outta there with Caylee if the mob of media we've seen is there!

I am sending it to the main email at Orlando Sheriff office

I put att Detective Yuri-We may know where Caylee is!!

and here is the message

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=69663&page=13
Please read this link at websleuths, we may have found some important information pertaining to where Caylee Anthony is.
Best Regards
Cindi Lou

If anyone finds Yuris email please send it there also.
I think time is of the essance.

Caution: This ZG thing may be a baby brooker. Can be nasty business and if they suspect that they will get cought they will cut and run.

They're not being changed to private. I can still access all the blog entries, and the date she was last logged in is still April of 2007. She's not logged in right now, so how would she be changing the status?

But we should still grab the screenies as fast as we can, IMO. :)

who was on here last night saying how you could use mozilla to see even private stuff?

Have you thought that maybe Casey took all the money she had been stealing to PAY someone to take Caylee?
Think about that????

I am sending it to the main email at Orlando Sheriff office

I put att Detective Yuri-We may know where Caylee is!!

and here is the message

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=69663&page=13
Please read this link at websleuths, we may have found some important information pertaining to where Caylee Anthony is.
Best Regards
Cindi Lou

If anyone finds Yuris email please send it there also.
I think time is of the essance.

:clap: Thank you!!!

Have you thought that maybe Casey took all the money she had been stealing to PAY someone to take Caylee?
Think about that????

Too sad for me to think of that, I would have taken Caylee in a second!! (as well as ALOT of others)

Seriously, LE is the way to go. If this is anything, why risk something going wrong?

Thanks to everyone that found Yuri's email..my computer is slow and I couldn't get the dang documents opened fast enough..good work.

I'm sending the info to TES as well just to be safe..it can't hurt.

I will let ya'll know in the morning if I hear back. I get up at 7 am. Yuri is probably asleep anyways.

DH yelling at me to go to sleep and get off the computer. Told him it's important, so is sleep he says hahaha.

OHHH, do tell me more!

O

i don't know who it was it was in the main thread and there's like 10 gazillion posts to sift through.....uuuugggghhhh

oh duh, i'll just google it, be back in a min.

has this all been safely sent off to lp or tp or le or someone?

I will let ya'll know in the morning if I hear back. I get up at 7 am. Yuri is probably asleep anyways.

DH yelling at me to go to sleep and get off the computer. Told him it's important, so is sleep he says hahaha.

yeah i really think we should send this off to the padilla boys too since it's doubtful yuri will get this till morning. anyway just a link to this thread should get them what they need i would think.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Colinnew