Kiomarie

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
My theory is that Kiomarie and ZG are related. Did you see the pics of both of them posted side by side?

Someone (Kiomarie) got ZG to visit the apartment that day as a cover.

Interesting theory but that sounds like more "work" than Casey would ever put out.

Yes, but remember, her WHOLE life was about creating lies, it was kinda like her "job" since she didn't have a legit one.

:confused::confused:
http://www.myspace.com/wickedprincess86

This has to be Kiomarie. I searched Kio on myspace this is what I got, 22 year old female from Orlando, FL
Here's her about me:
twenty- year-old girl who is engaged (kind of) and lives with her honey and her puppy dog Scooter. I work at Universal Studios and Walt Disney World Resort. I love spending time reading, singing, and being with people I like.

She has a resume in her blog guys!!!

Did you notice the hometown of North Carolina? Isn't that one of the places Casey says Zanny might have fled to? My head is spinning with all that's going on with this case. :confused:

Someone (Kiomarie) got ZG to visit the apartment that day as a cover.

I am going with the Kiomarie/ZG related theory. Kio could have found out that ZG was looking at the apt that day because she lives right down street from Sawgrass and ZG asked her about the neighborhood or something. She could be an aunt.ZG is 37 and Kio dad is 45.

I guess just the front page, this is Kiomaries myspace. Does anyone else think we need to capture the blogs?

yes please! I think the virgin thing is significant here.

Interesting theory but that sounds like more "work" than Casey would ever put out.

I see what you are saying, but she "worked" at playing charades for so many months about having a job, the emails, etc I can see her working to come up with the story if nothing else to cover her own azz!

Ok WOW the resemblance is UNCANNY!!!

It just keeps getting more and more bizzare.....

I think there is a resemblance too but hispanic people have such similar features IMO..Okay last time but did anyone send this link to Rob?

here's the post he gave about it

Go to www.wanted fugitives.com . That is Rob's site. Send him any information you have. If you know something please, pretty please get it out to us immediately. Rob is spending hours and hours on tips and threats. Plus Caylee needs a break!!!

I'll send an email to him but what info should I put?
Just a link to this thread?
Give me some good info that will catch his attention.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cowboy89