Kiomarie

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I saw the one of her as a blond right after this started, I thought it looked like she was in a motel and then I see an address for her listed as Motel 6 in Kissimmee.

Um, that lady on the left is no way, no how 22 y/o. Isn't she supposed to have gone to school with Caysee?

Either that or send it to Tony Padilla so his BH uncle can find out more!

great idea, but I just checked and Tony is not logged in and he is not set up to be pm'd

Maybe ask one of the mods what to do?:waitasec:

My thing with the whole decomp smell is that Casey would not be siting at her house thinking only about herself as usual if LE had forensics back saying that there had been a dead body in the trunk. LE supposively got the results back last week I think it was.

Well, ya know, if organized crime is involved in this, then it might be decomp in the trunk but not Caylees and maybe Casey really doesn't know where Caylee is and is truly scared. Seems to me Casey hung around with some questionable characters so anything is possible. And maybe the LE Tony lied about knowing Casey because he knew she was tied into organized crime and knew his job would be at stake over that. If Casey was that close to organized crime then having lots of LE friends/boyfriends might have been a planned thing---you know the old saying, "keep your friends close but keep your enemies closer" .... OR she planned on using an LE boyfriend to blackmail in order to keep her safe and out of a mess but it didn't work out that way.

I can come up with a hundred theories!

Well, ya know, if organized crime is involved in this, then it might be decomp in the trunk but not Caylees and maybe Casey really doesn't know where Caylee is and is truly scared. Seems to me Casey hung around with some questionable characters so anything is possible. And maybe the LE Tony lied about knowing Casey because he knew she was tied into organized crime and knew his job would be at stake over that. If Casey was that close to organized crime then having lots of LE friends/boyfriends might have been a planned thing---you know the old saying, "keep your friends close but keep your enemies closer" .... OR she planned on using an LE boyfriend to blackmail in order to keep her safe and out of a mess but it didn't work out that way.

I can come up with a hundred theories!
There was mention of george cheating on the report..hmm,, but no mention of the gf:waitasec:
JK

great idea, but I just checked and Tony is not logged in and he is not set up to be pm'd

Maybe ask one of the mods what to do?:waitasec:

Post it on the TP thread. Since Tricia said all posts have to be followed by a ? mark, end your post with: Have you read this thread, Tony?

here's the post he gave about it

Go to www.wanted fugitives.com . That is Rob's site. Send him any information you have. If you know something please, pretty please get it out to us immediately. Rob is spending hours and hours on tips and threats. Plus Caylee needs a break!!!

From LKL interview

KING: So is it the suspicion that the baby-sitter kidnapped her?

CINDY ANTHONY: That's not suspicion. That's what Casey has maintained all along.

KING: Did you get a ransom note? CINDY ANTHONY: No, it's not that type of kidnapping, sir, that this person loves this girl and wants to have her as her own. That happens all the time. That happened not too long ago. In Orlando, Florida, someone stole the baby right out of a hospital.

KING: So she's a runaway with this child?

MOMTECTIVE,

It took me a few to get that but that is interesting.
I'm racking my tiny brain because I know I saw something today on a Vince.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cowboy89