Kiomarie

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah so this HAS to be her. Casey is mentioned.

{INDA} Li..
{INDA} Listens To Hydrosonic!

Dec 7, 2005 9:02 PM
a memory that stands out to me would have to be when we were all (u, me and caysey) in speech class together. we would always try to mess each other up by making stupid faces or doing other crazy stuff.

one other memory that i will always hold dear to my heart is the infamous April Fools Joke

that all i have to say.

http://comment.myspace.com/index.cf...&MyToken=d015c124-4f5c-415a-83f5-050daafd8c5d

Why are they all being set to private now???? As in, as we speak?? That is way weird if that is the case!!

Why are they all being set to private now???? As in, as we speak?? That is way weird if that is the case!!

I know nothing about my space. Can people see when their page is being looked at?

If Caylee IS alive you can bet that whoever has her is following every website the is as well as this one!

They're not being changed to private. I can still access all the blog entries, and the date she was last logged in is still April of 2007. She's not logged in right now, so how would she be changing the status?

But we should still grab the screenies as fast as we can, IMO. :)

On facebook there is a "KiomaRie CrisTina" there is a picture - wasn't "Christina" or some spelling like that known by some of Casey's friends as a babysitter??????????

I have mixmap tracker. It shows an Ip addy and city and state of who has viewed my page.

Yes, I have trakzor on mine but it only shows the city that the person is in that looks at your page UNLESS they also have trakzor and then it shows the person

WOW!! so they probably know that alot of people were looking. Yikes, if she does have Caylee, I hope LE or LP or someone acts fast.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Colinnew