Kiomarie

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nevermind, how many 19 yo's do you know that go to a dr to find out if they are fertile or not?

actually i knew a couple, one had ovarian cancer in her family and ended up having her ovaries removed because they were already starting to show signs.

and another was raped and had so much damage done to her and so much scar tissue they said she would/could never have kids. that one was 16

Agree as well. I don't buy the Kiomarie person. I don't know what the involvement is, but it's fishy. It needs to be further looked into and I hope to GOD they are doing that.

At 19, while I did want a kid, I wasn't planning on adopting. There is no way most 19 year olds have the money to adopt a baby. It just isn't gonna happen unless they are famous/rich parents.

Yah but it's the fact the 19 year old was trying to conceive. And looking into adoption. I don't buy it. Most 19 year old men don't want to have babies at 19 either.

Agree as well. I don't buy the Kiomarie person. I don't know what the involvement is, but it's fishy. It needs to be further looked into and I hope to GOD they are doing that.

At 19, while I did want a kid, I wasn't planning on adopting. There is no way most 19 year olds have the money to adopt a baby. It just isn't gonna happen unless they are famous/rich parents.

EXACTLY! Unless she meant some sort of "private" adoption, which would not have been legal....I don't know the laws, but I assume you can't just have a baby and say "here!"

Is it plausible to even think that Casey gave Caylee to this girl? Why hasn't she gone to the LE with her story yet?

:praying: for Caylee

Ok, did anybody see my post about the address I found for Kiomarie ?? How far is that from Sawgrass ?

I don't think it happened,

but if it did, perhaps she is here illegally? Or is on a green card and does not want to risk deportation or whatever it's called when they teleport you out of the US.

Or maybe she is afraid she will lose Caylee since it wasn't a legal thing.

Something fishy is going on though. I don't think it's adoption based on what the documents have uncovered, but this chick does need further investigation. The fact her number was disconnected after he tried to reach her a second time signals a red flag.

What does this mean? Did she recently move to Sawgrass with her husband? I doubt she lived there when interviewed by LE, right?

I went to yoname.com and put in Kiomarie. This pulls up people with this name on multiple sites, yahoo,facebook,myspace,etc, all at one time. There was a kiomarie g ironiclly.

I don't think it happened,

but if it did, perhaps she is here illegally? Or is on a green card and does not want to risk deportation or whatever it's called when they teleport you out of the US.

Or maybe she is afraid she will lose Caylee since it wasn't a legal thing.

Something fishy is going on though. I don't think it's adoption based on what the documents have uncovered, but this chick does need further investigation. The fact her number was disconnected after he tried to reach her a second time signals a red flag.

She has a ss#, she's legal.

I got this info from the skip-tracing service we have at work, I don't know what the rules are her about posting info from these kinds of resources. I have a couple other addresses for her also. Should they only be posted via a pm ?

What does this mean? Did she recently move to Sawgrass with her husband? I doubt she lived there when interviewed by LE, right?

Where is she supposed to be living now? I found an address for her the same street that the Anthony's live on. I apologize for not going back to try to find where she is "supposed" to be living! Aagh! Too many documents!

She gave a different address to the police, my info shows that she either applied for credit or used this as a mailing address and mail was still being sent there as of August 2008. It's not 100% that she's there, it is 100% that she's been there unless someone else was using her name and ss#. The same she used when she lived on Hopespring Drive until 2006.

my google maps says the addresses are 2 minutes apart (one mile).....which could almost be in the same complex, if not the same .....

kiomarie is indeed getting way more suspicious in my books. Or Casey had reconnected more with her and is using her in part for these lies.

Something is not right about this with kiomarie, not right at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Required