Kiomarie

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know, and correct me if I am wrong on this, but I really think this needs to get to a detective. I have such a strongly bad feeling about it it is driving me crazy like no other in this case has.

I just don't think they have made the connection. Maybe, if and only if, little Caylee is still alive, maybe the Kiomarie (this is assumption) went there to try to get info out of the detective as to what they knew on the case. And also wanted to try to obstruct the case a little to keep Casey in jail a little longer.

This is all hypothetical and assumption. But, perhaps that would be why she felt the need to meet with the detective?

While reading her info in the documents, I was thinking it sounded odd.

In a thread a while back I asked who would take a child? My thought was a woman unable to conceive.

Lo and behold this chick shows up

So where does she live? And what about Casey telling dad...she's close.

I don't know, and correct me if I am wrong on this, but I really think this needs to get to a detective. I have such a strongly bad feeling about it it is driving me crazy like no other in this case has.

I just don't think they have made the connection. Maybe, if and only if, little Caylee is still alive, maybe the Kiomarie (this is assumption) went there to try to get info out of the detective as to what they knew on the case. And also wanted to try to obstruct the case a little to keep Casey in jail a little longer.

This is all hypothetical and assumption. But, perhaps that would be why she felt the need to meet with the detective?

Very true. And maybe her so convieniently mixing up the two Casey's was just a way to make herself seem less involved....Hmn....Another thing to ponder! :waitasec:

I mean she says Casey reached out to her asking for money
oh, wrong casey, i got the confused.
I mean this is just plain odd

Our Casey asking for money matches what she does

I agree with about pointing this out to a Detective.

We have Yuri's (is that his name?) email address now, in the second pdf file, maybe someone could email this information to him.

LE definitely needs to hunt this chick down..there is something stinky about her...really stinky.

mixing up the two Casey's...Kio said Casey Williams was black and being abused by a boyfriend
How do you confuse this?????????????

She also refused to give the cell phone bill and then her number was changed shortly thereafter which was incredibly odd. Major major major red flag on this one.

Also -- what "friend" mixes up two different people? I mean enough to go to the police over it. You'd normally have your facts straight before that. I understand people get confused, but most people wouldn't go to try to convict someone without knowing if they had the right person or not.

She also refused to give the cell phone bill and then her number was changed shortly thereafter which was incredibly odd. Major major major red flag on this one.

Also -- what "friend" mixes up two different people? I mean enough to go to the police over it. You'd normally have your facts straight before that. I understand people get confused, but most people wouldn't go to try to convict someone without knowing if they had the right person or not.

Well I think she said her man didn't want the phone records being released
He's probably cheating on her, lol

The LE really needs to look into this one, even if it comes up that this person has absolutely nothing to do with Casey or Caylee. It does look suspicious, but i still think there has been foul play when it comes to Caylee.

:praying: for Caylee

Wow oh wow... (that seems to be the phrase of the day). I have to say this Kiomarie stuff is very, very odd... I agree something seems "off" about her. When I read all the documents, everybody else seemed "genuine" enough, but something about this girl didn't seem quite right...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jamiestews06