KOIN 08.13.2010; interview with gj witness who met Terri the day Kyron disappeared

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not my understanding. I think she was trying to calm her fussy baby, like any mother tries to calm their fussy baby. Not because she wants to go to the gym, but because moms try to calm their fussy babies.

imo, for the same reasons, those moms also don't take their fussy babies to the gym day care if they are trying to calm them and it's not working. jmoo

This is almost word for word what I have written in other threads, mine not quite so long as yours, thank you

Thanks - and it matches up with both of their timelines and people saying DD's car never left the property (after she arrived around 9 am).

BeanE - Casey hitting the clubs (per ng = stripper pole).... could appear like she wasn't acting suspicious as well.

All this to establish alibis isn't working for me. You can murder and dump in about 15 minutes. Talking to a doctors office at the same time and arrive there establishing an alibi.
Theres just too much going on here. imo

Where is the interview with this GJ person? Is there a link somewhere without going through the whole 11 pages? Maybe it can be posted on the first page?

But not sick enough that she kept her at home. TH puts her in daycare. I am calling BS on the baby being sick. jmo
I'll up that RubyRed, and call BS on Terri Horman and her convoluted recounting of her movements on this day and on her atrocious behavior before and since Kyron disappeared.

Beyond all of this stuff, WHY is she not behaving like an innocent, grieving, child-seeking parent and step-parent?

Instead, she is behaving exactly like the criminal she appears to be.

MY OPINION

I know I'll come off as one of those people determined to keep TH a major POI, but none of this is linked to DS's activities that day, and so long as her activities aren't made clear it's really hard to read much into this. And I think most of us probably feel that way, too.

And for further discussion, the extended stop and chat isn't anything too out of the ordinary, but making a point to flip through a phone, while carrying baby K around, to show a picture of Kyron at the exhibit seems suspicious given the context of the case. We're all waiting for a flood of truth here to lead us to an innocent child, and we continue to hear second-hand bit-by-bits. At the very least, it would be nice to know what DS was doing that day.

imo, for the same reasons, those moms also don't take their fussy babies to the gym day care if they are trying to calm them and it's not working. jmoo

I don't see why not. Babies can become distracted by activities at various places and calm down. Take them home and they just stay miserable and crying. I'd give the baby a try at the gym.

I'll up that RubyRed, and call BS on Terri Horman and her convoluted recounting of her movements on this day and on her atrocious behavior before and since Kyron disappeared.

Beyond all of this stuff, WHY is she not behaving like an innocent, grieving, child-seeking parent and step-parent?

Instead, she is behaving exactly like the criminal she appears to be.

MY OPINION

What convoluted account of her movements? Until the e-mail recently obtained by news sources, we had no idea what Terri claimed to be doing that day. Desiree indicated Terri either wouldn't or couldn't account for her whereabouts that day, and yet in the e-mail, dated on June 5, one day after Kyron's disappearance, Terri details exactly what she did that day. Apparently, Terri's account of her whereabouts is holding up pretty well so far, so I don't understand what's so convoluted about it.

I don't know that 90 minutes is official. I think 90 minutes came from people on the forums who didn't have anything to fill in a timeline.

Terri told investigators that she drove Kiara around a series of rural roads because K had an earache. It is not made up to fill in a timeline it is legit.

I don't think anything was said about a prescription med, was there?

Also, can't figure out when she picked up Dede...if she was way over at this store at 10-ish and had to rush to get there and the other one as it is; add in Starbuck's, some driving around, really does not leave much more than an hour in there before the gym.

What a mess of a case...

Do you think Terri stopped at the 2nd FM because it was close to the gym? Maybe that's the reason she went so far to get a medication. That part of her day doesn't make sense to me. moo

So according to AL baby K was presumably sick on 6/3 and on 6/4 TH is trying to get meds, but prescription or OTC? for teething or ear infection? or other? If ear infection she would need prescription and doctor visit (to dx infection and get RX for correct anitibiotic) So if ear infection doc appt would had to of been on 6/3 so why not fill the prescription on 6/3. I always want to start meds ASAP for my kids many ear infections, for obvious reasons to get them feeling better sooner, prevent complications, to get SLEEP. I'm not aware of any prescription meds for teething. If TH was out of the meds she usually used for teething why not go out on 6/3 and get it or even leave the house early on 6/4 and pick up meds before going to school. If she was anticipating being there for an hour or two wouldn't she want to have the meds to help her feel better (alot less stressful IMO)

MOO

Is anyone else having a difficult time refreshing their page, going from page to page, and submitting comments? Or is it my computer? TIA

I've never thought the baby was sick. My impression has been that the baby was fussy, likely from teething.

That's what I thought, too, but now Andrea is saying that Terri told her the baby was sick, and that she knew the baby was sick from the previous day. So how sick was this baby? Did she have a cold? That's not unusual. But why take a sick child to a daycare? I guess that could just make Terri a jerk (child could make other children sick), but not necessarily responsible for Kyron's disappearance.

I don't think anything was said about a prescription med, was there?

Also, can't figure out when she picked up Dede...if she was way over at this store at 10-ish and had to rush to get there and the other one as it is; add in Starbuck's, some driving around, really does not leave much more than an hour in there before the gym.

What a mess of a case...

I haven't seen anything about a prescription, just a generic reference to 'medicine'.

Is anyone else having a difficult time refreshing their page, going from page to page, and submitting comments? Or is it my computer? TIA

I have had trouble all day, couldn't get on for more than an hour earlier...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Killjoy02