Kronk Discloses More Information About Finding Caylee's Remains

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nobody likes a good red hot trial anymore than I do .... and this may be one in some respects, but there is still evidence - circumstantial it may be at this time, but nonetheless I don't think any jury can get around it. 31 days and behavior should convict if nothing else does. I can't wait to see how that is attempted to be explained in a reasonable manner. :floorlaugh: Good luck!!

To be honest with you.. and this is O/T... I'm scared about this trial. I keep thinking back to OJ, and police mistakes... little technical things. KC has a dream team.

And in the city where I am... EVERYONE gets off. One recent murder conviction the DA did get... the accused won a new trial because of the makeup of the jury... and she was acquitted the second time around.

On which of his visits to the remains site was the rattle snake photo shot ?

I went back and listened again. RK does not specifically say, but the voiceover lady (sorry, I don't watch GMA, don't know who she is?) says that he showed the deputy who came on the third visit "this picture he took of a rattlesnake".

Other things I noticed (my comments are in blue):

• He states that after his first two visits he called from home at 9:30 at night after work. No way someone was going out at that point, but he thought they would call him back. They did not. I'm not sure, but I would think with the volume of tips, someone reporting a suspicious trash bag/white board in the woods filled with garbage would probably be low on the list for callbacks.
  • On the third day he got the officer to meet him. The officer went to "the water's edge" but was "not willing" to actually go into the water to retrieve the bag. It sounds to me like RK took him back, pointed to the bag, and the deputy either did not see it or really didn't want to wade out and get it. RK says something like the deputy "scanned his head back and forth and said he didn't see it". Like most folks here, I think if I REALLY thought there was something to the bag I would have insisted, kicking and screaming until I got someone to look. RK does not say how hard he tried, but at some point he had to look across the probably snake filled water and wonder how hard he wanted to push this deputy for something he had no idea what it was.
  • He then said this deputy was kind of rude to him so he gave up, until the fateful bathroom break day. Then the water was "all dried up" and he could go pick up the bag and look for himself, and "there it was". He did not mention a skull rolling out or anything like that, which might have been due to keeping it family-oriented?
  • RK does specifically say he was a bailbondsman/bounty hunter for "many years" and that he thought the generally bad, decomp smell of the swamp on both sides of the road made this an ideal place to stash a body. The only thing I thought about this comment was, weird place to pick for a sit in the shade and a bathroom break if it really smelled so bad. Why not sit in the truck, drive to McDonald's, go to the park, anything besides sit in a place that stinks as bad as he says.

Lawyer to Kronk: Do not tell any lie on that stand. Even if it means you say something different than you have already told the media or any LE dispatcher or officer. Do not tell any lie on that stand. The defense will destroy you if you tell any lie. Don't concern yourself with anything you have said prior. Your truthful testimony on the stand is the only thing that should matter to you.

I am going back and look soon at the released 911 calls - the time on one of them I think is different than what he said today, but I want to make sure.

bold by me

Did RK actually say that in the interview? That he saw the bag when he was standing there with the officer, but the officer didn't see it? I missed that. If I were RR I would have asked "was the guy blind or something?"

Yes thats what I heard on GMA this morning.

Madeleine - hope this clears it up.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeriouslySearching
I know many, many people that are THAT nice. I call them friends and family!!

They would never consider taking a bag home that they felt could contain the remains of a murdered child!! Absurd!!

Quote:
radio
I think it is ridiculous to accuse Krunk of taking a bag of remains home.

1.He's not one of our friends or family.
2.Maybe I was misunderstood.I didn't say he took the remains home,I said maybe he took the SUSPICIOUS BAG home/wherever to see what's in it.Impossible?

ETA:then he maybe insisted calling LE because he knew what's in it.

Thats the part I dont understand, he said he saw the bag but the officer didnt.I would have ran to the bag and held it up and made sure Caylee was not in that bag. If I felt that strongly she was there. I Might have been arrested until le looked in the bag.

That's easy for someone to say, but would you really jump into snake infested water to retrieve a bag? The Officer sure didn't want to.

Yes thats what I heard on GMA this morning.

I listened again, and RK says something to the effect of "the officer took his baton out.. I pointed to the area where the bag was.. and he just looked up and down and said he didn't see anything". That leads me to believe that RK didn't see it that time either. Maybe water was moving it around.

One question I'd like to ask RK is why he waited until 9:30, 10:00 p.m. to call 911 each time (at least the first two times). I would have called right away, while I was there. Maybe he thought that would help him stay anonymous??

Did he ever call the tip into the tip line as he was directed to do. I didnt see it in the tips that have been released. I'm thinking he got frustrated with LE & called the Anthony's direct or told his boss & his boss told the A's.

I think so to.....if he talked to anyone else about it, it was his supervisor, and his supervisor relayed the info to the A's or their PI. I don't think RK wanted to be in the middle of this at all. Just no one had found it by December, so he had to make the call to LE again.

I am hoping that his interview will put some of the "conspiracy theories" to rest already.

No kidding! The poor guy needs to be left alone, he did a good thing but people still want his a$$ on a platter.

i am disturbed by and suspicious of almost everything involved with this case. mr kronk however is not one of them.
i have great pity for him. i wonder what would have happened if someone else had discovered caylee's body. i'm worried that people would have found something, anything to validate the villifaction of the individual involved.
a cursory glance at my background and acquaintances would provide them with enough fodder for an 10,000 page thread.

The defense will tear him apart if he is not honest and consistent with why he was at the scene on Aug 11. Was it to seek shade? Or is that a bogus explanation for a Caylee search while you have time to kill? I bet the defense demands that the co-worker also testify.

The defense will call his boss to the stand if the State does not.

[*]He then said this deputy was kind of rude to him so he gave up, until the fateful bathroom break day. Then the water was "all dried up" and he could go pick up the bag and look for himself, and "there it was". He did not mention a skull rolling out or anything like that, which might have been due to keeping it family-oriented?

WFTV

Kronk then spoke of the day in December when he found a skull that was later found to be part of Caylee's remains.

"In December you went back to the same area. Why did you go back?" GMA's Robin Roberts asked Kronk.

"I had to go to the bathroom, so I went in there and I looked over and I saw a shape that didn't look quite right to me and when I pulled the bag up I basically looked down and there it was," he said.

He doesn't specifically say the skull rolled out of the bag. It could have been underneath the bag.

I stand corrected, Kronk sounded truthful. Also happy to note the picture was of a rattlesnake. When asked if he did something for the A's, he said "I don't know these people".

:)Bravo

There are many unanswered questions here, such as, why would Kronk show a picture of a rattler to LE? Concerned about their safety? C'mon, the urgency of finding Caylee Anthony's body takes precedence over endangerment of a rattlesnake to LE. This just boggles my mind. To show a photo seems beyond "concern," to me.

That's easy for someone to say, but would you really jump into snake infested water to retrieve a bag? The Officer sure didn't want to.

Yes I would if I had a cop with a gun next to me, men do it all the time when fishing. Maybe I am crazy but the thought of her little body all alone rotting in the woods would have driven me crazy. I would not have been able to sleep if I felt as strongly as he seemed to, after all he kept going back.

His position is to support the State prosecution, this photo will in fact support what Kronk said about the officer called out who stated, it was "infested" with snakes.

Now, I am officially back at the beginning of posting, which is:

KC either:

a) knocked Caylee out with Chloroform and left her in the car, rendering her easy prey to a pedophile seeing her sleeping in there.

or

b) Casey killed Caylee

I am undecided.

1.He's not one of our friends or family.
2.Maybe I was misunderstood.I didn't say he took the remains home,I said maybe he took the SUSPICIOUS BAG home/wherever to see what's in it.Impossible?

ETA:then he maybe insisted calling LE because he knew what's in it.

Madeleine .... "I" did not post to you. I posted to Seriously Searching.

I know things move real fast sometimes, but please look. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member