GUILTY KS - Adrian 'AJ' Jones, 7, beaten to death, fed to pigs, Kansas City, Sept 2015

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
KCK man gets life sentence for killing son who was tortured, fed to pigs

Detective Stuart Littlefield choked back tears as he described the horrific abuse that Adrian suffered.

Littlefield said he had never seen anything like it in his 23-year law enforcement career.

He described how the little boy was shocked with a Taser by his stepmother, sometimes for as long as 20 seconds. He paused in his remarks for 20 seconds to illustrate how long that was.

“Imagine the screams of a 7-year-old boy,” the detective said.

Read more here: http://www.kansascity.com/news/local/crime/article149316569.html#storylink=cpy

Fly high Little Adrian no one can hurt you now! :angel2:

If this isn't a case that deserves the death penalty, I just don't know what would be.

Investigators fear Kansas father fed son to pigs after beating him to death

http://www.kake.com/home/headlines/...buse-after-human-remains-found-356375401.html

omg who could do a child this way... i cried when i read this and my heart is broken for the child.. I am a foster parent and I took on 3 little boys 8 years ago and now have full custody of them. 1 is deaf the other 2 have health issues and they came from a drug home. I love these boys and I am the only family they know bc their biological family doesn't care about them. I can't understand why people hurt children..

I only heard about this case today after the report of Adrian's Law. I'm going to read through all of the thread but can someone tell me there were surveillance cameras in the house? TIA

I only heard about this case today after the report of Adrian's Law. I'm going to read through all of the thread but can someone tell me there were surveillance cameras in the house? TIA

RSBM

Yes, there were cameras in and outside the house. Presumably to "watch" little Adrian.
Some of the videos are shown in the links here at WS and also at the Daily Mail site.
I think this case has finished me here at WS. I can't take this anymore.

People who aren't really human, but monsters.

The only comfort is that this little, sweet angel is safe forever. But HE DESERVED TO LIVE .

If this isn't a case that deserves the death penalty, I just don't know what would be.

The only reason the dad wasn't possibly sentenced to death was because he finally plead guilty. That saved himself from a jury trial which could have caused the death penalty.

Kansas hasn't executed anyone since 1965, so it really wasn't likely he would have been executed. imo

The only reason the dad wasn't possibly sentenced to death was because he finally plead guilty. That saved himself from a jury trial which could have caused the death penalty.

Kansas hasn't executed anyone since 1965, so it really wasn't likely he would have been executed. imo

Maybe it's better that he wasn't given the death penalty. Aren't those inmates housed in single cells and isolated from other inmates? Maybe in gen pop somebody will beat him senseless after they make him lick water off the floor. I can hope anyway. JMO

Maybe it's better that he wasn't given the death penalty. Aren't those inmates housed in single cells and isolated from other inmates? Maybe in gen pop somebody will beat him senseless after they make him lick water off the floor. I can hope anyway. JMO

One can hope.

For the life of me why did they do this to Adrian and not the girls? Did they not want a son?

Adrian did not deserve the cruel life he endured. I don't understand why the uncle or grandma didn't rescue him. Surely there were signs of abuse going on. Why didn't one of the girls say something.

I hope our legislature listens to the Bill and passes it.

all imo moo
The grandmother and older sister constantly tried. The grandmother was the only adult constantly reporting them to CPS. The sister is now 21 and was a teen or younger while living with the grandmother at the time. The great uncle? Nah. He lived there at the time. He should be in prison.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J320A using Tapatalk

This is one of the worst cases I have ever seen/read about.

There are no words but I hope the two of them are sorted out in prison. Slowly and painfully.

Sorry not sorry.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Records: Adrian Jones told Missouri investigators he was being abused

Two years before he was abused and killed by his stepmother and father, Adrian Jones told authorities he was being hit, kicked and punched at home.

In a July 2013 interview with a Missouri Children’s Division worker and police officer, Adrian — who was 5 at the time — described how his father would kick him so hard in the back of his head that a “little bone come out.” The family lived north of Kansas City then.

“My daddy keeps hitting me in the head and punches me in the stomach and my mom keeps pulling on my ears and it really hurts,” Adrian said after an anonymous caller had hotlined possible abuse at the home. “Mommy and Daddy lock me in my room by myself. Mommy and Daddy can’t feed me.”

Read more here: http://www.kansascity.com/news/local/crime/article149893682.html#storylink=cpy

This makes me sick not only did his parents let Adrian down but so did CPS. Why did CPS not listen to what Adrian was telling them. That is inexcusable! imo

Two years before he was abused and killed by his stepmother and father, Adrian Jones told authorities he was being hit, kicked and punched at home.

In a July 2013 interview with a Missouri Children’s Division worker and police officer, Adrian — who was 5 at the time — described how his father would kick him so hard in the back of his head that a “little bone come out.” The family lived north of Kansas City then.

“My daddy keeps hitting me in the head and punches me in the stomach and my mom keeps pulling on my ears and it really hurts,” Adrian said after an anonymous caller had hotlined possible abuse at the home. “Mommy and Daddy lock me in my room by myself. Mommy and Daddy can’t feed me.”

Read more here: http://www.kansascity.com/news/local/crime/article149893682.html#storylink=cpy

This makes me sick not only did his parents let Adrian down but so did CPS. Why did CPS not listen to what Adrian was telling them. That is inexcusable! imo

I cannot imagine the fear and hopelessness this little boy must have had. I am thankful he is now safe and loved. Poor baby.

They requested his removal but the juvenile office told them no.

It just gets worse and worse.
Stepmom referred to Adrian as a psychopath and posted on a private FB group about restraining Adrian with handcuffs, ace bandages and splints.

Stepmother of slain boy: 'pain compliance does not work'

A search warrant released Monday shows that 31-year-old Heather Jones also made a reference to having "no problems" with having the boy, Adrian Jones, "look at flowers." The quote was a reference to the TV show "The Walking Dead" in which a woman fatally shoots a child after telling her to "look at the flowers."
http://www.kwch.com/content/news/St...-pain-compliance-does-not-work-423703763.html

Documents prepared by slain KCK detective show abuse of murdered 7-year-old boy

KANSAS CITY, Kan. -- Documents prepared by Kansas City, Kan., police detective Brad Lancaster, who was killed in the line of duty in May 2016 at the age of 39, show the cruelty a seven-year-old Kansas City, Kan., boy suffered before he was finally killed by his father and stepmother.

The remains of Adrian Jones were found in a pen where pigs were kept.

"Worst thing that I have ever had to see at this point in my career, and I hope to never see anything this bad again," said Det. Mark Bundy with KCK Police Department.

snipped

At the time of his death, as fellow officers and the Kansas City, Kan., police chief honored Detective Lancaster, they mentioned his commitment to seeking justice for AJ.

"Even in death he's still giving of himself. Brad was involved in the Adrian Jones homicide, of the little boy who was murdered up on 99th Street. The day that Brad went out in this foot pursuit he was still running down leads on that case. He worked relentlessly on that case. He took a personal interest in it, put in a lot of his own personal time trying to make sure that Adrian Jones had justice. That says a lot about Brad, his tenacity, his dedication to service," said Chief Terry Zeigler.

http://fox4kc.com/2017/05/22/docume...6c72&utm_medium=trueAnthem&utm_source=twitter

The documents are embedded in the story!

I also didn't realize Detective Lancaster was the lead Detective on the case. Rip Detective Lancaster.

Here is his story on WS.
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...nsas-City-9-May-2016&highlight=brad+lancaster

These two monsters are the same as two English child killers - Ian Brady and Myra Hindley. They both tortured and killed children and filmed and taped the whole thing. It was their own recorded evidence that convicted them both, they probably have a thread on here.
Nothing could save poor Adrian but his killers brought themselves down.
R.I.P. Sweet Adrian, nothing can hurt you now. :rose:

Sorry.................posted twice...

:blushing:

God. I don't get why... why why why take the children from the grandmother? There are so many cases where the bio parents get to uproot the child and end up abusing and/or killing them. I feel bad for the grandmother and kids. I hope they all work with a therapist.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J320A using Tapatalk

They took him from his mom & gave him to his dad.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jamiestews06
Back