GUILTY KS - Alicia DeBolt, 14, Great Bend, 21 August 2010 - #1

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Her Mom told her to STOP TEXTING HIM for rides and such.

And Alicia was at the wife's birthday party in July....

per video above

Here we go...

Bless this baby's heart. I shudder to think what happened. JMHO.

Oh my, my, my! This AL must of NOT read the book: "Dummy 101 for Criminals".

Chapter 1, do not steal a car from the company you work for the day after a search warrant was issued to search your property!

Chapter 2, at least steal a car from a major department store parking lot, at least you have time to get away before they figure out who stole the car.

Chapter 3, do not steal a car that has the company name on it (fool).

There is nothing like running to really look "GUILTY" ....:banghead:
Im still catching up, but do we add, "Dont dump the body where you work?"

Per video, her family confronted him on Monday. This guy has been a POI from the beginning in the family's eyes....

Thank you for this, it is eye opening! Hmmm I wonder if she was having a sexual relationship with him prior to this. Met at Wifes BD party in July....at his home. The Longoria's are new to the neighborhood so how did she met them , babysitting? do they have a Child close in age to her? didn't anyone in her Family have a friggin car to give her rides....? Love to know what her Mom knew and was most likely NOT allowed to say until the POI was found.

Thank you for this, it is eye opening! Hmmm I wonder if she was having a sexual relationship with him prior to this. Met at Wifes BD party in July....at his home. The Longoria's are new to the neighborhood so how did she met them , babysitting? do they have a Child close in age to her? didn't anyone in her Family have a friggin car to give her rides....? Love to know what her Mom knew and was most likely NOT allowed to say until the POI was found.

I think a lot more is going to up on this soon.

I am still having trouble with the timeline of the car stolen at 2 am, and LE letting him back into his house at 4 am.........doesn't make sense at all to me.

jmo

Just SPECULATION:

Could be cathdawg.

I thought of one or two scenarios.

1. He groomed her over a period of time, and had initiated an inappropriate (on so many levels I can't even begin to notate) relationship with her.

2. He was in the process of grooming her. Moved to quickly for sexual relationship, she balked and he had to murder her.

JMHO and pure SPECULATION at this point in time.

Do they know exactly who picked Alicia up the 19 or the 36 year old? I'm thinking he has a child close in Alica's age because he admitted she was at his wifes party, why was she there who did she know? Possibly his son if he has one.

Back to the 19 yr old do you think this was a ploy of LE, to say this. If Alicia was always phoning HIM for rides it makes me think he picked her up that Eve and she probably lied to her Mom, and I bet she went to HIS party.

Her Mom told her to STOP TEXTING HIM for rides and such.

And Alicia was at the wife's birthday party in July....

per video above

WCL, I just remembered. I think it was during NG and they were showing snippets from the press conference...the LE is looking at her texts.

Can anyone confirm this for us please? Until then treat it as rumor please? TIA.

Just SPECULATION:

Could be cathdawg.

I thought of one or two scenarios.

1. He groomed her over a period of time, and had initiated an inappropriate (on so many levels I can't even begin to notate) relationship with her.

2. He was in the process of grooming her. Moved to quickly for sexual relationship, she balked and he had to murder her.

JMHO and pure SPECULATION at this point in time.

I am wondering if they had a relationship and perhaps she found someone more in her age group, he thought of her as his possession and murdered her.

I am wondering if they had a relationship and perhaps she found someone more in her age group, he thought of her as his possession and murdered her.

Yes I agree cathdawg. A possibility.

At any rate, she as a 14 yr old girl, and was possibly groomed by this man if that indeed happened. Bless her heart. And if this is true, may he burn in hello. TYVM.

JMHO.

Per video, her family confronted him on Monday. This guy has been a POI from the beginning in the family's eyes....

Im so confused here...The parents knew she texting a 36yo?? Was asking him for rides??

I really think the press has this wrong.

Another theory Alicia texted him for a ride he borrows his wife's black vehicle comes picks her up and leaves. Family assumes she is with a 19 yr old they had met at somepoint that drove another black vehicle, I am starting to think he was the one who picked her up!

Im so confused here...The parents knew she texting a 36yo?? Was asking him for rides??

I really think the press has this wrong.
I don't think they have it wrong.
I think the mom is going to regret for the rest of her life how lax she was with her daughter .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nelib87