GUILTY KS - Alicia DeBolt, 14, Great Bend, 21 August 2010 - #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
From my searching, found a page opened in AL name, and all on his friends list are the culprits doing and saying all the horrible things, flagged them all methodically one by one. Also, flagged the pictures. I have to tell you they are not only defiling the Alicia pages, they are targeting memorial pages of others too.

Thank you for taking the time to find and flag these creeps...
.:blowkiss:

Has anyone seen in MSM indicating that Alicia's jeans were pulled off? I know that NG stated this but I didn't see this information anywhere else.

So, I had to drive today to my doctor today for over two hundred miles and I do my best thinking when sleeping and driving.

Got this thought, perhaps AD went to an earlier gathering at AL house in the garage. During the daytime, the gathering of his friends that he has alleged he had. At that time he may have set up to meet her after he took his "wife" to supper. He texted her to let her know he was ready, telling his "wife" he had to run to work for a bit. He then went to pick her up. As most teens are not always angels, she may have fabricated that she was being picked up by the nineteen year old as to not get questioned by Mom, stating she would be home by Midnight. AL then picked her up to hang out as earlier arranged and he took her to a dark spot at his place of work. He was thinking that "she wanted him" as he does not think like an average man having been incarcerated most of his adult life, he would be sexually/mentally stopped at what ever age he went in. (esp. if our guesses are correct that he has been in and out since seventeen or so). AD may have been enamored with him, but not sexually, just with the thought that this older man, attractive bad boy showed her special attention (grooming). So she went to have a beer or to talk. He made his move, had some liquid courage and things got totally out of hand. He may have taken it too far and then panicked, after the sexual/violent act, he may have felt the surge of panic, she could talk and take away his home, his freedom and he could lose all. In this state he could finish what he started taking her life. Now he has to dispose of her, but how. He has his "wifes" SUV, he does not want to leave blood evidence in her vehicle as he knows he will be looked at. He cannot carry her out, he could get caught or attract attention from the semi truck traffic that drives the highway at that hour. What to do, again in his mental immature state, he thinks, and comes up with a fast plan under immense pressure as he had to return home soon. He gets some accelerant from work that he knows that they use, and once the body is burning to his satisfaction he leaves it in hopes all evidence (seminal fluid and blood) will burn with it. He returns home. I believe AD lost her shoe either when this sexual advance gone wrong in the SUV happened, or when she tried to run. I think they will find the shoe either along the roadway between his house and the job, or within a short distance of where the crime occured at his place of business. I think he did this alone. I think that he is saying that the nineteen year old had him call her to drive her to a party as perhaps this was mentioned to him earlier from the nineteen year old or maybe not, but either way he is trying to deflect from himself and towards IR. I am almost betting his shoes from that night have been disposed of, his pants were washed and are the ones on the way to texas via USPS and I also think that at the gathering earlier that he may have been wearing a cowboy hat and she put it on, he is trying to cover his tracks in a primitive uneducated manner. I think that others know that he flirts with the young girls and I think that she perhaps has confided in a friend about him before. I think perhaps she met him either through this nineteen year old, or perhaps she babysat or tutored one of the kids. I think his "wife" will hold some of the keys to this investigation as I caught on NG where the "wife" intercepted some of his texts from AD and asked him to tell her to stop texting for rides. There were obviously some suspicion on her part before this. I think entirely too much when I drive and sleep, but this really seems to fit. IMHO
t

Good theory Portabella. They say you do your best thinking standing up, but I think that was before the car. LOL I'm the same way..or when ironing. Hope things went well at doc's.

Good point on the cowboy hat, did I read somewhere he had mailed boots too? Can't recall exactly. I too think they may be looking for her shoe or maybe some kind of weapon, accelerant can, beer can, etc. along the highway. Although, he may have used a weapon, I think he either strangled or beat her to death. I'm betting they have her DNA....hair, fibers and such from the SUV. I think he prolly felt he deserved to be paid for all the favors he may have done for her. Beer, drugs, or the rides. She rejects and the rest is now a homicide case. He was buying rounds at the bar for his work mates, so he may have been buying her and others little things to also keep them around. Spot on with the texting her, story it was the 19 yr old bf telling him to, he's trying to dump the blame on him. Since when does a 19 yr old male not have their cell with them 24/7? Curious if the 19 yr old drives a blk SUV or was the gf's SUV volunteered....I doubt it.

I found this article, don't know how accurate, and it's apparently translated, since the gender info is off....as is common. Little hard to read, but I found some things interesting.

http://www.thecnnnews.com/alicia-debolt/

Good theory Portabella. They say you do your best thinking standing up, but I think that was before the car. LOL I'm the same way..or when ironing. Hope things went well at doc's.

Good point on the cowboy hat, did I read somewhere he had mailed boots too? Can't recall exactly. I too think they may be looking for her shoe or maybe some kind of weapon, accelerant can, beer can, etc. along the highway. Although, he may have used a weapon, I think he either strangled or beat her to death. I'm betting they have her DNA....hair, fibers and such from the SUV. I think he prolly felt he deserved to be paid for all the favors he may have done for her. Beer, drugs, or the rides. She rejects and the rest is now a homicide case. He was buying rounds at the bar for his work mates, so he may have been buying her and others little things to also keep them around. Spot on with the texting her, story it was the 19 yr old bf telling him to, he's trying to dump the blame on him. Since when does a 19 yr old male not have their cell with them 24/7? Curious if the 19 yr old drives a blk SUV or was the gf's SUV volunteered....I doubt it.

I found this article, don't know how accurate, and it's apparently translated, since the gender info is off....as is common. Little hard to read, but I found some things interesting.

http://www.thecnnnews.com/alicia-debolt/

two cowboy hats and pair of pants is what was reported.

Question is, WHO did he mail those to, and do they contain DNA or other evidence?

http://www.kwch.com/news/kwch-news-cd-longoria-court,0,6783697.story

A general timeline of the case, not update since Aug 29, and not a lot of use on what happened on the 21st, up until the time she left her home.

Useful for anybody jumping in new or catching up.

Media folks, if you are reading our stuff, we'd sure love some timeline of Aug 21 prior to 11pm. Might not be a lot available, but inquiring minds would still love to know.

http://www.gbtribune.com/news.php?id=4298

So, I had to drive today to my doctor today for over two hundred miles and I do my best thinking when sleeping and driving.

Got this thought, perhaps AD went to an earlier gathering at AL house in the garage. During the daytime, the gathering of his friends that he has alleged he had. At that time he may have set up to meet her after he took his "wife" to supper. He texted her to let her know he was ready, telling his "wife" he had to run to work for a bit. He then went to pick her up. As most teens are not always angels, she may have fabricated that she was being picked up by the nineteen year old as to not get questioned by Mom, stating she would be home by Midnight. AL then picked her up to hang out as earlier arranged and he took her to a dark spot at his place of work. He was thinking that "she wanted him" as he does not think like an average man having been incarcerated most of his adult life, he would be sexually/mentally stopped at what ever age he went in. (esp. if our guesses are correct that he has been in and out since seventeen or so). AD may have been enamored with him, but not sexually, just with the thought that this older man, attractive bad boy showed her special attention (grooming). So she went to have a beer or to talk. He made his move, had some liquid courage and things got totally out of hand. He may have taken it too far and then panicked, after the sexual/violent act, he may have felt the surge of panic, she could talk and take away his home, his freedom and he could lose all. In this state he could finish what he started taking her life. Now he has to dispose of her, but how. He has his "wifes" SUV, he does not want to leave blood evidence in her vehicle as he knows he will be looked at. He cannot carry her out, he could get caught or attract attention from the semi truck traffic that drives the highway at that hour. What to do, again in his mental immature state, he thinks, and comes up with a fast plan under immense pressure as he had to return home soon. He gets some accelerant from work that he knows that they use, and once the body is burning to his satisfaction he leaves it in hopes all evidence (seminal fluid and blood) will burn with it. He returns home. I believe AD lost her shoe either when this sexual advance gone wrong in the SUV happened, or when she tried to run. I think they will find the shoe either along the roadway between his house and the job, or within a short distance of where the crime occured at his place of business. I think he did this alone. I think that he is saying that the nineteen year old had him call her to drive her to a party as perhaps this was mentioned to him earlier from the nineteen year old or maybe not, but either way he is trying to deflect from himself and towards IR. I am almost betting his shoes from that night have been disposed of, his pants were washed and are the ones on the way to texas via USPS and I also think that at the gathering earlier that he may have been wearing a cowboy hat and she put it on, he is trying to cover his tracks in a primitive uneducated manner. I think that others know that he flirts with the young girls and I think that she perhaps has confided in a friend about him before. I think perhaps she met him either through this nineteen year old, or perhaps she babysat or tutored one of the kids. I think his "wife" will hold some of the keys to this investigation as I caught on NG where the "wife" intercepted some of his texts from AD and asked him to tell her to stop texting for rides. There were obviously some suspicion on her part before this. I think entirely too much when I drive and sleep, but this really seems to fit. IMHO
t

IIRC Alicia her sister and her mom had been out shopping all day? Does anyone remember this?

Just got to say.....yuck.....guys like this should not be allowed to live in normal society......they are too institutionalized......surving in jail is completely different to surviving in society and this is an example of bringing that jail mentality into normal everyday life.......phoning in bomb threats to the school....what the???????

In my older years and now with two children I have turned into a bit of a snob and this is the exact reason why....this guy is dangerous and I think does not know how to live a normal decent life.......the thing is there are lots of them out there,, and I for one do not want them in my life or living in my neighborhood or near my children.....

A general timeline of the case, not update since Aug 29, and not a lot of use on what happened on the 21st, up until the time she left her home.

Useful for anybody jumping in new or catching up.

Media folks, if you are reading our stuff, we'd sure love some timeline of Aug 21 prior to 11pm. Might not be a lot available, but inquiring minds would still love to know.

http://www.gbtribune.com/news.php?id=4298

I bookmarked that and then realized it was really a short summary of her case rather than a timeline. I'd like to see a true timeline of prior 11 PM too....both her and AL.

Here is video tribute to AD from her friends and classmates. Oh, man....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Aw8f4UCV7B0

OK, this link was provided earlier today, but wanted to hash over a couple points in here that explain why an ex of his in Texas got out of there in fear he would come after her and her family.

David Huslig, who owns the bar and grill, filed a petition last month in small-claims court alleging Longoria wrote 10 worthless checks to the business.

"I've been told that he is leaving town and would like to take care of this before he has a chance to skip out," Huslig stated in the petition filed July 27.

A bar employee, who did not wish to be identified, said Longoria has been a regular at the bar for the past few months. The employee said Longoria would buy rounds for his co-workers and pay with checks. He often talked about his family in Texas and about being stabbed, the employee said.

http://www.hutchnews.com/Todaystop/Longoria-background--2

and the comment below this story from somebody claiming to be an ex:

http://www.nowpublic.com/world/alicia-debolt-murder-case-adam-longoria-taken-custody-2655982.html

Yup, skip town and head back to Texas for that "family." Thank God he never got the chance.

Too bad he ever had to land in Great Bend.

RIP Alicia.

If what he sent were things with dna wouldnt there be a shirt and underwear? This could possibly be what they are looking for along the road.IMO

I must say that I am amazed that the local folks or others do not comment below any news articles however I did see a comment somewhere a few days ago that I wished I had bookmarked as it was a comment from a local saying AL prior to his arrest was going to be charged with sexually assaulting 3 young girls!

I also saw a comment from a distant relative that AL had put Alicia's body through 'gravel machine' sorry for being so graphic.

I will attempt to find the links.

I must say that I am amazed that the local folks or others do not comment below any news articles however I did see a comment somewhere a few days ago that I wished I had bookmarked as it was a comment from a local saying AL prior to his arrest was going to be charged with sexually assaulting 3 young girls!

I also saw a comment from a distant relative that AL had put Alicia's body through 'gravel machine' sorry for being so graphic.

I will attempt to find the links.
the comment was on the Great Bend fb page - about midway down -

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Great-Bend-Kansas/105527356148480?v=stream

I know im not doing this right but I havent figured out how to move one post to mine to answer a question. I read how to do it but its not computing in my brain. Maybe someone can explain it top me. Mahoney07 asked about the family shopping, I read it in this thread page1 post#22. Im not sure that AD was with them or not.

I know im not doing this right but I havent figured out how to move one post to mine to answer a question. I read how to do it but its not computing in my brain. Maybe someone can explain it top me. Mahoney07 asked about the family shopping, I read it in this thread page1 post#22. Im not sure that AD was with them or not.

I am not so good at this either but I am wondering if you go back to your comment and press 'quote' if it will show up on your new reply.

Click on the quote button at the bottom right hand of the post you would like to reply to, it will open up in a reply window.

Underneath the quoted post in the window. Type what you would like to respond with and then hit submit reply.

It should work. HTH.

Mahoney07 asked about the family shopping, I read it in this thread page1 post#22. Im not sure that AD was with them or not.

SBM

It was def on the original FB page for Alicia when she still missing..It said they had been "shopping all day"..It was on the left hand side & written by her sister..I saved the link but when I click on it now it just brings me to FB sign in so I'm not sure what's going on. :waitasec:

Btw..WELCOME Westside :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member