GUILTY KS - Alicia DeBolt, 14, Great Bend, 21 August 2010 - #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
SBM

It was def on the original FB page for Alicia when she still missing..It said they all had been "shopping all day"..It was on the left hand side & written by her sister..I saved the link but when I click on it now it just brings me to FB sign in so I'm not sure what's going on. :waitasec:

Btw..WELCOME Westside :)

Thanks for the help and warm welcomes everyone! I was on a memorial FB page and had the same problem. I found out later the page had been removed. I know ADs FB page has been changed to private also.

Did anyone else see a video of the POI's cellphone during a media interview? He was showing the newsman the texts he got that night & if you froze it you could clearly see the times & what was said..One was "hurry up" that was sent much earlier then 11p..It also mentioned another girl's name (J)..I believe they were all from 'babygurl'/Alicia..I thought I saved it but can't find it now & it will take forever to try to hunt it down.

ETA..This was not the same interview with POI standing there saying he had not seen Alicia on Sat..He was sitting down in a chair during this one & at one point held out his cell..I'm not sure if he even knew it was caught on camera or not.

Thanks for the help and warm welcomes everyone! I was on a memorial FB page and had the same problem. I found out later the page had been removed. I know ADs FB page has been changed to private also.

I think you're right & that's why I can no longer access it..I did read some sick ppl were writing awful things on most of her memorial pages around the net :banghead:

Is this it? I have not viewed it to check it out as I wanted to link it asap.

http://www.kwch.com/videobeta/watch/?watch=998c4f99-1ca4-4252-8cce-853265a4a9e1&cat=empty&src=front

NOPE, sorry!

Don't be sorry cos that's the original interview with him but showed way more (him walking to car with GF's daughter?) & him saying way more (he has witnesses that can prove he wasn't with her) then I had seen before. TY!

ETA..So the 'wife' intercepted Alicia's texts for rides & told her to stop it?..That's the same exact thing her MOM said she told her..I do not believe him & think he took his que from the report re: MOM & will continue this mindset until I hear it straight from the GF!

There was some discussion past posts re the 19 yr old , and I can't remember if it was clarified which one it might be as there were 2 guys, well this was just a comment on a Persons FB so who knows if it is true but his initials were IV. about 11 posts down within the 16 comments.

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000281564194

Heres another video of GF's daughter, his GF and her brother at the end of the video, the neighbor that took him to work etc. Also said the victims mom didn't like her texting him. Also AL said another person (maybe the 19yo) came to him for money to leave, he was blaming someone else..:furious:

http://www.kwch.com/news/kwch-news-cd-debolt-suspect-found,0,325722.story

TY! Much better video of AL's "wife"/GF!

AL: "I'm not the one running the other guy is"! OMG!! I almost fell off my chair over that one!

In this video he says he knew her mom didn't like her texting him but nothing about his "wife" or her telling Alicia to stop it..Absolutely nothing he says can be believed!

AL: "I'm not the one running the other guy is"! OMG!! I almost fell off my chair over that one!

In this video he says he knew her mom didn't like her texting him but nothing about his "wife" or her telling Alicia to stop it..Absolutely nothing he says can be believed!

Can you believe this guy......Saying Im not the one running then he runs...

Glad he is in jail and cannot wait for Justice for Alicia and her family

I hope the GF's daughter hasn't been violated by this Creep.

This guys has more stories that the empire state building. I love where he says it was very strange with that young man asking me for help to get out of town. Why would you run when you are innocent, then he does the exact thing.
His actions and what he says in interviews just go in opposite directions.

I hope the GF's daughter hasn't been violated by this Creep.

I know I wanted to yell...Don't get in the car with him...He killed Alicia...I'm glad the GF's brother came and got them out of there. You never know, he could talk someone into giving him money to get out on bail.

I know I wanted to yell...Don't get in the car with him...He killed Alicia...I'm glad the GF's brother came and got them out of there. You never know, he could talk someone into giving him money to get out on bail.

I thought IF he comes up with the $$$ for bail the judge said they would be back in court to discuss it..IOW! She has no intention of letting this child KILLER out of jail for all the tea in China..It may mean more charges have to be filed in order to justify a higher bail cos right now he's only being held on the vehicle theft..Or maybe just LE officially proclaiming him a POI in court will be enough?

The GF needs to get her kids as far away from there as possible..If it were me (never be) I'd take them & move out of state.

Did anyone else see a video of the POI's cellphone during a media interview? He was showing the newsman the texts he got that night & if you froze it you could clearly see the times & what was said..One was "hurry up" that was sent much earlier then 11p..It also mentioned another girl's name (J)..I believe they were all from 'babygurl'/Alicia..I thought I saved it but can't find it now & it will take forever to try to hunt it down.

ETA..This was not the same interview with POI standing there saying he had not seen Alicia on Sat..He was sitting down in a chair during this one & at one point held out his cell..I'm not sure if he even knew it was caught on camera or not.

Whaaaaa?? Please do find link! Don't recall ever seeing that or any discussion of it.

While looking for video I mentioned above of AL I found this & for the first time saw his "wife"/GF.

http://www.kake.com/home/headlines/101428039.html?storySection=photo

2nd video down--Person Of Interest..around the 1:25 mark

For gawd sake's parents. PLEASE get into your kids' faces and into their business. Their computers, cell phones, iPods, whatever.

KNOW who they are seeing and texting.

I get a little angrier every time I hear about ANY kid texting him.

And moving him into your house with two kids? I know we've covered this ground already, but please, please pull your heads out and put those children first!

At least give them a good string fighting chance to grow old and gray, make your life miserable along the way, and maybe give you grandkids. And with a little luck, outlive you.

Whole thing is so senseless. WHY did the ever get out of jail? WHY did this woman feel the need to go hunting in jail for a "daddy" to her children and bring him to town? If not her, another woman would have done it. But such a train wreck waiting to happen, wherever he landed.

Pretty clear if he was already rumored back on July 27 that he was planning to skip town (after only 2 months there), he was only living with her to steal her money, checks, credit cards, whatever. Then move along to the next victim.

How many strikes in Texas again? Didn't he go over that felony mark already?

It all just makes me so angry and dismayed.

If AJL is responsible, I pray THIS time, the prison guards don't put their lives on the line to intervene on his worthless behalf. Let the jailhouse population at him, and somebody please shoot video. Maybe THAT would be a deterrent?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rav17en