Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
So he didn't go to work that day?

I think I remember they said he left work at 6 pm that Thurs, the day LE announced that the remains were Alicia. LE was at his House in the afternoon and then came back at 9-10 pm, he went willing with them and then came home at 4 am? then went on the run. I might be wrong but I think this is what happened.

The interview was after Mon because he said the Debolt Family came by to see him on Mon. so.....I think it was Thurs. News Reporters there when he came home?

OMG I see once again I have messed up, now you can't cut and paste even if you provide the link! I give up, if it is on utube for the whole world to see this makes no sense, the posters don't even use their real names to post comments.

OMG I see once again I have messed up, now you can't cut and paste even if you provide the link! I give up, if it is on utube for the whole world to see this makes no sense, the posters don't even use their real names to post comments.

I think and I may very well be wrong - but I think you only get to say "I found something that kinda says this" IN YOUR OWN WORDS (very important) and then provide a link to it.

Maybe if we understood what the WS concern is, we would better know what was ok to post?? And yes I've read the tos.

JMO & just tryin to help!

Huh? He couldn't have been interviewed after he ran. Jailed. NG says he ran around 2 am. I think LE was out of his place by then, but I don't think he left or caught that ride til around 5-6. There was a video/article saying LE released him and he was home at 4. It's so confusing. That really needs clarified for our timeline. There were even people that said they saw him in it. Unless he took that duffle bag with him "to work" when he caught the ride.....he had to come back and get it.

I just signed on, so I haven't been able to go back to the 26th yet.

If I am misinterpreting your post....set me straight..;)

He stated in the interview that his "wife's" vehicle had been taken by LE, thus the interview was sometime after that happened, whether same day or next (I don't know when he split in relation to when they served a warrent on the SUV). Do we know for fact precisely what time/day they took the SUV? I seem to recall hearing about that before any mention they searched the house and garage.

He stated in the interview that his "wife's" vehicle had been taken by LE, thus the interview was sometime after that happened, whether same day or next (I don't know when he split in relation to when they served a warrent on the SUV). Do we know for fact precisely what time/day they took the SUV? I seem to recall hearing about that before any mention they searched the house and garage.

We know he booked after all the searches. After 2 AM and before 8:45 AM when Venture called the theft in. I think CathDawg has it right in her post. The 2 AM and 4 AM info is what is confusing.

Now, I went back to see what time here on WS posts were made regarding AL or the search.

This first post talks about the search, but if you bring the article up...it's just a pic now. Gone. Posted at 11:38 PM on 8/26. All articles on this media's sight about search or AL is now all timed after he was caught.

Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Found Deceased KS - Alicia DeBolt - 14 - Great Bend - August 21, 2010

The next post was at the same time as above. Article timed 12:03 AM from Dale Hogg of the Tribune. If you click on the link, nothing. It's gone.

Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Found Deceased KS - Alicia DeBolt - 14 - Great Bend - August 21, 2010

Nothing on the late news of 8/26 regarding any interviews. My own assumption: LE/KBI had to edit them first and OK what went out.

I'll post the whole page below. Note: Last post on that page was 6angels's saying she thought they had him, but could't post because there was nothing in the MSM yet. (2 hours from the first post of search)

So if there is anything out there in MSM re: his interview before he booked, I can't find it. The interview was definitely before he did, but not released to the public until after he was caught.
JMO

Page 5 of Thread 1. Found Deceased KS - Alicia DeBolt - 14 - Great Bend - August 21, 2010 - Page 5 - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

Even all the tweets regarding that night are gone. Their first post about the search was 8:53 PM on 8/26.

http://twitter.com/KWCH12

We were all talking and sleuthing about TM and IR before this broke.

Another article, basically very similar umor as the Military poster.

http://conservativenewmedia.com/201...f-great-bend-kansas-and-of-the-debolt-family/

The following post may seem graphic and insensitive to some, but I assure you it is not intended to be either. This whole horrible event is extremely disturbing to me and I want to know what happen to this poor girl and by whose hands.

When, I first read the news Alicia had been badly burned I assumed she had been wrapped in something and set on fire after death. This, if rumours are correct, is most likely not the case. After, reading the article from the CNM, I started wondering what is an ashpalt incinerator. I never before had given thought to how asphalt stays hot from the plant to the job site. Once there a dump truck can possibly wait an hour or more to dump into the paver. Shoveling behind the paver you can feel the heat coming up from the freshly paved asphalt, it is super hot... I could not find an incinerator, but I did find a couple items of interest. This link explains it very well:

http://blogs.howstuffworks.com/2010/08/10/how-asphalt-works/

Here are a couple of links to units used in reheating ashpalt: http://www.asphaltreheat.com/HotBoxUnits.htm and http://www.asphaltreheat.com/SeamHeaters.htm.

If this sob used any of these methods/units to bring about her death, well I just don't know...

Thank you Poki, very helpful. It is just sickening to think that these monsters are human. I must say that I am beginning to think that it was premeditated. The time frame is fairly tight, considering that 5 were involved. AL was back at his house @1:30 am ? according to GF. I must go back and check on that time but say 2 hrs max.

Hello - I am mostly on WS for the Kyron Horman case, but Alicia's case has me very upset. Sorry if this is a duplicate post, but I have read confusion on this thread about AL's girlfriend. Her name is withheld in this MSM article, but she is 31, and they first became acquainted online 11 months ago.

Respectfully snipped:

"The woman, who asked that her name not be used because of safety and privacy concerns, said she first became acquainted with Longoria online. For about eight months, they corresponded by written letter. She knew he was in a Texas prison."

and

"The following Saturday, Aug. 21, he worked at the Venture asphalt plant west of town where Alicia's body was found, she said. He came home from work dirty, "all black," she assumed from excavation work at the asphalt plant.

Authorities said Alicia was last seen leaving her home about 11 p.m. that Saturday. She got into a small, dark-colored SUV.

That same night, not far from Alicia's home, Longoria left his home about 11 p.m. in the woman's black 2002 Ford Escape, saying he was going to see a friend, the woman said. She said she thinks he returned within about two hours, between 12:30 and 1 a.m."

http://www.kansas.com/2010/08/29/1469361/girlfriend-saw-promise-in-longoria.html

I thought I read somewhere that he had lost his job that week as well? Sounds like he wasn't at Venture that long, if according to this article he just started working there the Wednesday before Alicia went missing.

I bought DidionFan's post forward for the timeline of AL Sat Eve.

We know he booked after all the searches. After 2 AM and before 8:45 AM when Venture called the theft in. I think CathDawg has it right in her post. The 2 AM and 4 AM info is what is confusing.

Now, I went back to see what time here on WS posts were made regarding AL or the search.

This first post talks about the search, but if you bring the article up...it's just a pic now. Gone. Posted at 11:38 PM on 8/26. All articles on this media's sight about search or AL is now all timed after he was caught.

The next post was at the same time as above. Article timed 12:03 AM from Dale Hogg of the Tribune. If you click on the link, nothing. It's gone.

Nothing on the late news of 8/26 regarding any interviews. My own assumption: LE/KBI had to edit them first and OK what went out.

I'll post the whole page below. Note: Last post on that page was 6angels's saying she thought they had him, but could't post because there was nothing in the MSM yet. (2 hours from the first post of search)

So if there is anything out there in MSM re: his interview before he booked, I can't find it. The interview was definitely before he did, but not released to the public until after he was caught.
JMO

Page 5 of Thread 1. Found Deceased KS - Alicia DeBolt - 14 - Great Bend - August 21, 2010 - Page 5 - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

Tribune changed to new web site after all those stories were posted, and ding dings didn't bring them over, which is why they are now all gone. Further annoying, they now also require login on almost all stories related to AD in order to read in their entirety, and my guess is it's "pay to play."

All I'm really after is date/time of day the SUV was searched. Interview was after that. Not that it makes a lot of difference at this point when they shot it (after the 23rd and before he was jailed). Point is he talked and talked. And brought up texts and tried to distance himself from Alicia as much as possible, while also pointing fingers elsewhere.

If he was playing gang leader and there were others involved, you can bet they aren't going to roll over on him, especially if they are MS13ers. Forensics and lots of shoe leather is going to be what takes them (or him) down.

Ping pong my lily white butt.

A few of my posts have disappeared in the wee hrs this am., one I wanted to have deleted as the article was too gross and was written most likely by a Troll or?

Most of the news articles have gone poof however the news clipping I posted was proof that AL did in fact call the reporters as he wanted his name 'cleared' and stated it was done earlier in the week, my guess is this interview was done Tues or Wed just after the remains were found and after the Debolt Family came to talk to him on the Mon.

I saw this 2. I am wondering if 2 confessed then why are they not arrested? It doesn't add up? :waitasec:

I've been hoping this was not gang-related because men seem to get so much more audacity to do horrible, horrible things when in groups together, but it seems that is still quite a possibility.

The girl posting these things is probably sharing the local speculations and rumors (which may or may not be incorrect). I want to cry for this family.

Alicia Debolt's obit states she died Aug 21. I am not sure if the date represents the fact that LE knows she died then or the date is irrelevant. If it is fact then she died within 1 hr of being picked up.

Snippet from above, news article:

"The following Saturday, Aug. 21, he worked at the Venture asphalt plant west of town where Alicia's body was found, she said. He came home from work dirty, "all black," she assumed from excavation work at the asphalt plant.

The date on this seems to be off, the GF must be mistaken or the reporter is mixed up or AL told the GF he was working that Night but the plant closes at dusk and is open every other Sat., in addition this doesn't jive with his BS story of having a few over for drinks then out for dinner with GF then he went to the 'club'.

A few of my posts have disappeared in the wee hrs this am., one I wanted to have deleted as the article was too gross and was written most likely by a Troll or?

Most of the news articles have gone poof however the news clipping I posted was proof that AL did in fact call the reporters as he wanted his name 'cleared' and stated it was done earlier in the week, my guess is this interview was done Tues or Wed just after the remains were found and after the Debolt Family came to talk to him on the Mon.

Dropping by to read up on the case, but I think the problem is that there needs to be a link to MSM. :)

Well it looks like the Military.com poster's comments have been deleted.

Yes, I went to the Military.com and they are all gone as well as the entire thread. Hmmm..... I searched in the posters name and came up with a interesting thread that was started when this all began, told me she is going off the rumors as she really did not know the facts then, was going off what her estranged father told her. You can check this by going to http://www.militarysos.com/forum/search.php?searchid=16481453&pp=25&page=4 and you can see she was ever changing her story, so not her fault but think she was acting like she knew more than she did. Or... am I just praying she did, because I hope to God AD did not die that horribly. I do find it odd that all her posts and thread are gone, wonder who made them disappear?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jillybean84