KS KS - Angela Green, 51, Prairie Village, 19 Jun 2019 - reported missing in Feb 2020

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
So the PE guys are involved in this case now and, IMO, there's confusion with what they're saying on their show vs. what might really be happening. <modsnip>

Also, LE probably doesn't want to make public statements about search warrants, if any, that are being carried out right now. IMO

Last edited by a moderator:
So the PE guys are involved in this case now and, IMO, there's confusion with what they're saying on their show vs. what might really be happening. <modsnip>

Also, LE probably doesn't want to make public statements about search warrants, if any, that are being carried out right now. IMO
I don’t think there’s any confusion. A search warrant was executed on a property and there is a video clip within their “Update” that was supplied by a friend of the daughter.

Last edited by a moderator:
Warrant served at Lawrence home in search of Prairie Village woman missing since June 2019 | FOX 4 Kansas City WDAF-TV | News, Weather, Sports

Posted: Dec 23, 2020 / 06:03 PM CST / Updated: Dec 23, 2020 / 06:03 PM CST

LAWRENCE, Kan. — New developments in the case of a missing Prairie Village wife and mom. A warrant was served Tuesday at the family’s second home in Lawrence.

Investigators say they didn’t find what they were hoping for — which was Angela Green.

Green’s daughter, Ellie, says police went through the home and searched the backyard for any sign of her mother.

[..]

FOX4 requested the warrant for the Lawrence home. Prairie Village Police denied the request citing an ongoing investigation, Johnson County referred us to the county clerk who has not returned the request at this time. Previous requests for two warrants served at properties connected to Geoff Green have been denied at this time.

From the above-linked article:

FOX4 tried to speak with Geoff Green directly but wouldn’t come to the door of his Lawrence home.

Wait, did he move from Prairie Village, the house where he, Angela, and Ellie lived???

ymmv lrr jmho etc

From the above-linked article:

FOX4 tried to speak with Geoff Green directly but wouldn’t come to the door of his Lawrence home.

Wait, did he move from Prairie Village, the house where he, Angela, and Ellie lived???

ymmv lrr jmho etc
I think he may have been present - working on the property when the reporter attempted contact and not necessarily living there.

My understanding is that GG is now retired, and he's been remodeling the Lawrence property that was purchased with the intent that Ellie live there with roommates. I don't think that idea was well received. MOO

Over 150 leads tracked in search for missing Prairie Village woman; now waiting for lab results | FOX 4 Kansas City WDAF-TV | News, Weather, Sports

PRAIRIE VILLAGE, Kan. — New details in the case of a Prairie Village wife and mother who vanished. It’s been nearly one year since her daughter reported Angela Green missing.

In the past year, there has been movement in the case Det. Sgt. Adam Taylor calls mysterious. FOX4 went through what he could share about the investigation and what they need to find Angela.

From the minute Taylor started investigating Angela Green’s case, he knew they were behind.

“It’s a challenge, but just like anything else, we overcome challenges every day and we adapt to them, and we investigate what we can,” Taylor said.

Green was reported missing in February 2020, and the last time anyone saw her was eight months before that.

In the past year, the Prairie Village Police Department executed three search warrants in the case. One at the family’s home, another at a storage property, and a third at the family’s second home in Lawrence.

Taylor said they’ve tracked more than 150 leads and are still looking for answers.

“We are working with the FBI right now, the KBI and their crime lab because we have evidence that is out there, and we are just waiting for results to come back,” Taylor said.

At the center of the search for Angela is her husband, Geoff Green.

Over the past six months FOX4 has spoken with his daughter, Ellie Green, and listened to secret recordings she made with her father, posing improbable scenarios about what happened to Angela.

“I wouldn’t say he’s cooperated. He has his right to seek his counsel. He is doing that, and so, at this time, he is not able to communicate with us,” Taylor said. “I believe Mr. Green loves his daughter very much, and if he had any involvement with it, he will be the father and tell his daughter what’s going on, or somebody will say something to someone and they will report it.”

Taylor said they need the public’s help with any information that could lead them to Angela, but they need Geoff Green’s help the most.

“I’ll say the exact same thing I said to him the other day when we executed the warrant: We just want the help. You might have information. You might not. But we are here to help, and all we’re asking you to do is come forward and let us know anything and everything you know about Angela,” Taylor said.

FOX4 spoke with Green’s criminal defense lawyer who said they have no comment and won’t unless his client is charged with a crime and he’s able to review the evidence.

Ellie Green is a junior at the University of Kansas but tells FOX4 she’s decided to transfer to a university in Colorado to study journalism.

Back in October, Ellie teamed up with Sarah Turney, a woman who helped solve her sister’s murder case through a podcast and TikTok. The two worked on a series of episodes for Turney’s podcast Voices for Justice and the first episode was released Wednesday.

I first heard of this case from The Vanished podcast (love host Marissa Jones). It was incredibly frustrating listening to the conversations with the dad/husband. Riddle me this, riddle me that. IIRC he stated the following to his daughter: AG was sent to a mental hospital where she died, then she didn't die, she was cremated, but then the urn was empty, she ran away and had friends no one knew about, but then she's sneaking in the house and he just has to catch her. ABSURD.

I think this dude would cave under a skilled LE interrogation, but he has an attorney and is not talking. IMO

Police: Over 150 leads tracked in search of missing Angela Green

Jan 8, 2021

Ellie Green is a junior at the University of Kansas but tells FOX4 she’s decided to transfer to a university in Colorado to study journalism.

Video report said EG is moving to Colorado next week. I think putting distance between herself and KS will be good for her, and I wish her well.

That could fit...

data=W-IYnTO9xXosWr6zrHscYXauM1zaTS7a4rDHL-LSTG8wlOP-hJi6Nhk4hjeOSGY_ahu4LwTkqbanikSyQevNR4jpscn8-eqSn1zNLdH6Ei9WtkCANLaSS3TviIIc59KLoZIVdqITUSCm4cYKHvGHjA4pafvmXyJOg9dKFwXg8lpsGyUvzVM_tdRMOEEa,9l0Rn9pJ00p6DUdFoccY6tRPnCggGhlZlOXt230xFKcv6yS1Yig8K6XDJ6HIw6QCVpQNONnurIzWaB5hO7GGLZPTAMlkMdZMvEuYg7EDhKEqXo29F_wL1ZTFKOMTWNJ0UZFbdwSNfvFhYQV1yOT4BL-zVeDfHdmUY6HUnSyDMtby5I0TwbyREzXwFy_SyhdBx3k9HgHEtKt7yVGfHLC4adVRyVMY3bTGBnLUrl_ZeVvYEyNYIo36r1IssHANRUBonKqUKuD2E06cSQ2gBqCubGb1MY9CCwdShi-EFa5vdya0kryS14dtPpK4tkbSKT1XKX3aea9B_IXGEp62mwQxsvWqoq9fF78p8WylvjQYB64VDV0SnOo3C4NQuzcJMV6NBTb5Mf0jV1u3iLGKs2_whEm4Z7q8ftQNIKwfKNugz0uzE5me9zcK

32 min (22.2 mi) via I-35 S

Distance between Prairie Village, KS and Gardner, KS

I first heard of this case from The Vanished podcast (love host Marissa Jones). It was incredibly frustrating listening to the conversations with the dad/husband. Riddle me this, riddle me that. IIRC he stated the following to his daughter: AG was sent to a mental hospital where she died, then she didn't die, she was cremated, but then the urn was empty, she ran away and had friends no one knew about, but then she's sneaking in the house and he just has to catch her. ABSURD.

I think this dude would cave under a skilled LE interrogation, but he has an attorney and is not talking. IMO
I agree completely. How great is that Podcast and how riveting was this story on The Vanished?

This is the most bizarre interview I have ever heard with someone close to a missing person. He was at the verge of telling his justification for her to disappear. Absolutely mind-boggling.

Also if you are a lawyer of any standard, never in the world would you let your client do such an interview.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Louiwebb
Back