Found Deceased KS - Ashley Meiss, 30, Ogden, 17 May 2018

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Is this community Center in Junction City?
The Community Center is in Ogden.
RBBM for focus

Thank you, @Ogden Resident, for your input and continuing effort to find Ashley. I cannot believe she has been missing for almost a month. In the meantime, LE really hasn’t shared much with the public. I am extremely worried about her.

From the most recent article on the case that I can find:

“RCPD Lieutenant Erin Freidline with the Investigations Division, has been working on a timeline to narrow down where she might be.

The last known contact with her was around the 17th, so we’re trying to focus on that time frame and go backwards from there and see who she was in contact with the week prior and then trying to move forward and keep continuing to check any leads,’ Freidline said.

RCPD has received several tips that people last saw her at the Ogden Community Center and Post Office on Friday May 18th but no other sightings.“ (BBM)
The search for Ashley Meiss continues

It’s starting to look more and more likely that there was a concerted effort by a group of people to make it appear as though Ashley was at the bar on Friday, when in fact she was there on Thursday, IMO.

I find it particularly interesting, @Ogden Resident, that you ask “Did AM leave the bar before her temporary roommate, alone?” Is it safe to assume, then, her temporary roommate was also at the bar on Thursday, May 17?

My understanding has been that the roommate stated Ashley told her early Thursday evening she was going for a jog, and that was the last time she saw her. Is Ice House a big place? I ask this because if not, and if the roommate was at the bar later that evening, it seems likely that she would have seen Ashley there.

If that was the case, and the roommate withheld that information intentionally, it makes me wonder what else she could be lying about, including whether Ashley returned to her apartment at any point after Thursday evening.

And what would be the reason for someone (or likely at least two people, IMO) to lie and say to LE and/or Ashley’s family she was there on Friday instead of Thursday?

This is Ashley's father. I need help on getting information out on Twitter, Instagram and Snapchat. Any suggestions or assistance would be greatly appreciated. Thanks to everyone for keeping Ashley's case alive!

This is Ashley's father. I need help on getting information out on Twitter, Instagram and Snapchat. Any suggestions or assistance would be greatly appreciated. Thanks to everyone for keeping Ashley's case alive!

Unfortunately, I don’t have any of these types of social media, so I’m unable to help you. But I will continue looking for info and keeping Ashley’s case alive here.

I would think your son might be the best to help you with that. You have to sign up for Twitter. Wish I could be of more help.

I)

I only use Facebook but see her info shared frequently by local friends. I hope someone who is better with social media can helpful with the other platforms.

Go onto Twitter an Facebook. Go to the search line and type in Missing Persons. Several sites will pop up. Go into them individually and see what fits best for you. Most of them you can go and post your own and people from around the world will pass it on for you.

Hopefully Mr Lewis will be around and can answer this question. On the one Missing poster from Kansas Missing and Unsolved (posted on the Bring Ash Home FB page) it mentions her tattoos. For her left arm it states "she has unknown tattoos on her left arm that may include Chinese symbols." Are these recent tattoos? Too recent for her husband to know what they are? Any of her friends to know what they are? If they are truly unknown, is it known where Ashley went to get her tattoos? If so, have they checked with that tattoo place as they might have a record or even a photo of the finished work?

Hopefully Mr Lewis will be around and can answer this question. On the one Missing poster from Kansas Missing and Unsolved (posted on the Bring Ash Home FB page) it mentions her tattoos. For her left arm it states "she has unknown tattoos on her left arm that may include Chinese symbols." Are these recent tattoos? Too recent for her husband to know what they are? Any of her friends to know what they are? If they are truly unknown, is it known where Ashley went to get her tattoos? If so, have they checked with that tattoo place as they might have a record or even a photo of the finished work?

Photo of left arm posted June 2o, 2016.

Ashley E Meiss

Photo of left arm posted June 2o, 2016.

Ashley E Meiss
They might want to get a view of the tattoos up. That is a good shot of part of the tattoos on the left arm. Maybe friends or family have photos in non-public albums, their phones, etc. that they can send to Mr Lewis to see if someone can piece together a better view of them.

They might want to get a view of the tattoos up. That is a good shot of part of the tattoos on the left arm. Maybe friends or family have photos in non-public albums, their phones, etc. that they can send to Mr Lewis to see if someone can piece together a better view of them.

Here’s another photo from Ashley’s FB of her left arm w/tattoo from a different angle. Posted 8/2014.

Attachments

• 650B3D05-86C6-4E30-A1C0-509FF276921F.jpeg
    650B3D05-86C6-4E30-A1C0-509FF276921F.jpeg
    149.2 KB · Views: 74

I've attached a photo. Ashley also has her children's name and birth date on her left arm (Lewis and Isabelle are the names).

Attachments

• Chris Ash 2013.jpg
    Chris Ash 2013.jpg
    76.9 KB · Views: 68

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members