GUILTY KS - Emily Sander, 18, El Dorado, 23 November 2007

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Bobbisangel,

Emily did not do *advertiser censored* *advertiser censored*, she had done about 7 or 8 solo nude shoots, and one(The Halloween, Tin man, shoot) with two other women. She had only been doing this since the end of September. She also did a weekly webcam for subscribers to her individual website, but again, this was solo.

RagingBucks, the group that Emily worked for, has a number of different model sites, and one does offer *advertiser censored* hardcore *advertiser censored*, but Emily never was a part of that.

It should be noted that Emily's daytime job was working as a secretary, and she was also a business major at a community college

I'm so glad to hear that. Thanks for the info. It sounds like she was a bright young girl and really ambitious...bless her heart.

EL DORADO, Kan. — A Kansas college student who led a secret life as an Internet *advertiser censored* model spent the evening she disappeared with her friends at various bars, where she was seen kissing and then leaving with the man accused of killing her, witnesses testified Tuesday.

Prosecutors portrayed a night of underage drinking that ended with the death of 18-year-old Emily Sander in a blood-splattered motel room as they laid out their case against 26-year-old Israel Mireles. His defense attorneys probed details of witness testimony at the preliminary hearing but offered no hint of their strategy.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,540241,00.html?test=latestnews

I hope they give him the max, which because he made it to mexico before
he was caught they cant give him the DP which he deserves.. It makes me so mad that they keep calling her a *advertiser censored* star.....anything to grab headlines.....such a beautiful girl and that has to hurt her family so much.

Murder trial set to begin in killing of a Kansas college student.

Updated Feb 8, 2010 - 12:00 PM CST

Jury selection is set to begin in the murder trial of a man accused of killing a Kansas college student.

Israel Mireles is charged with capital murder, rape and aggravated criminal sodomy in the death of Emily Sander. Sander's body was found in El Dorado, Kansas in November 2007, six days after she was reported missing.

Officials arrested Mireles the next month at a relative's home in Mexico.

Sander was a student at Butler Community College in El Dorado when she disappeared.

If convicted of capital murder, Mireles would get life in prison without the possibility of parole.

more here

http://www.koamtv.com/global/story.asp?s=7429202

Mireles trial updates: KBI agent testifies about looking for Mireles' pregnant teenage girlfriend

11:30 a.m.

After Emily Sander disappeared and investigators found the bloody motel room where Israel Mireles had stayed, authorities learned he had a girlfriend in Baxter Springs.

KBI agent Frank Papish received a call at his office in Pittsburg, and a supervisor asked him to check on the teenage girl.

Papish contacted local police and drove to the 1000 block of Cleveland Street in Baxter Springs, where he contacted Loretta Sue Martens and Sandra Martens. Loretta Sue was the grandmother and Sandra the mother of Victoria Martens, Mireles' girlfriend.

The women said Mireles had been by the house, and Victoria had left with him. She was pregnant with Mireles' child.

more here

http://www.kansas.com/topstories/story/1174621.html

Man worried he'd be blamed for *advertiser censored* model's death (AP)

A man accused of killing a Kansas college student who led a secret life as an Internet *advertiser censored* model testified Friday he went on the run because he figured authorities would blame him for her death.

Mireles testified Friday he and Sander went to the motel, had sex and drank beer. He said he got into a fight with the other man over the drugs and left the motel.

When Mireles returned, he said he saw Sander's body, gathered his belongings and her body then fled. He said he wanted to get to his family and his pregnant girlfriend, Victoria Martens. He said he didn't know why he didn't call police.

"I was scared," he said. "I figured the first person they'd blame would be me."

He also said he didn't know why he wrapped her body in a blanket and put it in the car. On his way to see his girlfriend in Baxter Springs, Mireles dumped Sander's body near the side of the road.

On Friday, Kansas Attorney General Steve Six tried to cast doubt on Mireles, questioning why would he take Sander's body with him, then dump the body and bring the knife to Baxter Springs.

At one point, Six incredulously asked Mireles: "Does that make any sense to you?"

Mireles replied, "None of this makes any sense to me."

http://www.kansascity.com/news/breaking_news/story/1743806.html

I was a friend of Emily’s in high school. I haven’t read through all of this yet, but I do appreciate the kind things people have said here and those who did not shame her for her job. She was a beautiful person inside and out. I remember where I was the day I got the call that she was missing. It all plays in my head like an episode of 48 hours. We hoped for good news and were heart broken. She was loved and we all miss her to this day and will never stop thinking of her as the spunky and care free high schooler we all knew and loved. So many pictures have been lost over the years, but the memories are still there. I try to let the good overshadow the bad. People were drawn to her. I knew we needed to be friends the moment we met and quickly we were inseparable along with several others. She was taken way too soon. We had lost touch and her life was coming together so beautifully. The last time I saw her was in front of Blockbuster video. Such simple times back then.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Velvetshadow
Back