GUILTY KS - Emily Sander, 18, El Dorado, 23 November 2007

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Taken from

www.zoeyzane.com

I found this to be awesome that they are doing this with her site. The nice thing is, so far, all links to any of her stuff has tuned into 404/page not found/syntax errors. I'm thankful the focus is not going to be on that so much!

(copy and pasted Minus the pics of the SOB that did it)

[SIZE=+2]
Reward Fund For the capture of Isreal Mireles
(the Suspect of the Emily Sander Case)
[/SIZE]

[SIZE=+1] We currently are working with a local bank in Kansas to setup a reward fund for the capture of Isreal Mireles. Please check back to this url for updated info.....

18-year-old Emily Sander was a college student from Kansas who was missing for nearly a week after Thanksgiving weekend. She was last seen leaving a bar in El Dorado, Kansas about 30 miles from Wichita, with a man identified by police as Israel Mireles, 24 years old, authorities said. El Dorado police found evidence of foul play after entering Mireles' hotel room where he was living. A nationwide hunt went on to find Emily. Emily was a beautiful, young spunky girl - 5'3" at 105 pounds. She had shoulder length brown hair and blue eyes that could light up the room. She had just started college and was looking forward to getting her degree so she could move back home to Texas where all her friends and family were. Sadly, Emily's body was found 50 miles East of where she was last seen with Mireles, on Thursday, November 29, 2007 around 2:30pm near Toronto Lake in Kansas. Emily's life ended too soon. Her case was quickly updated to a homicide, and a nationwide manhunt is now under way for Mireles and his 16-year-old pregnant girlfriend, who both started on the run just after Emily's disappearance, known to be heading South. Mireles was driving a 2007 Ford Taurus rental car, which turned up Tuesday, November 27 in Texas, just near where he had family. Authorities believe that he is either trying to cross the Texas border to Mexico, or have already crossed the border. He also has family ties in Mexico.

It truly saddens us to see, in this day and age, that we still live in a society that ridicules a women for doing something that is completely legal. There was some incorrect information leaked to the press yesterday by a unknown individual named "David Thomas" claiming to have information about Emily's "*advertiser censored*" career. We want to set the record straight. Emily was a solo nude model whose site went live September,25 2007. She was exactly that - a solo girl. There was no interaction between Emily with any Male. It was just Emily, her fun loving personality, and the camera. We decided, a day before the media reports came out about Emily's "*advertiser censored*" career, to take down her website out of respect to Emily and Emily's family. We were unaware if Emily's family knew of the site and didn't want to add any unneeded stress or burden to them. The last thing we wanted was for her case to turn into a "missing *advertiser censored* star" case, which is exactly what the media turned it in to, which sadly took away the focus of Emily's disappearance and the importance of finding Isreal Mireles.

If you have any information of the whereabouts of Isreal Mireles, please call El Dorado Police at 316-321-9120. Please do not call the police unless you have direct information on this case, the police are working hard to track down Israel Mireles, and unnecessary calls only hinder their efforts.

[/SIZE]

Her being in the biz....may help bring this guy in.

Bear with me a moment while I explain lol

More than likely she had a following of those that liked/knew her. Hence their gonna be P****ed, much as we are, maybe for different reasons But, as long as people are angry and their attention is brought to be on the lookout who cares right? But...it opens up a whole other group who may not have been otherwise aware? *advertiser censored* is supposedly the number one surfed item on the internet.... anyone see my logic?

She's not a "*advertiser censored*" star. That bugs me... :(
RIP, Em

She's not a "*advertiser censored*" star. That bugs me... :(
RIP, Em
I agree. CNN is trying to sensationalize this case. I feel sorry for this young girl's relatives. It's like that girl, Katherine Something or other, who went to NY to become a dancer. She resorted to topless dancing or something to pay the rent. She was murdered by an ex-boyfriend. The press had a field day smearing this poor girl's name. Wasn't it enough that she was dead--slaughtered by a sick, ex-boyfriend?

I agree. CNN is trying to sensationalize this case. I feel sorry for this young girl's relatives. It's like that girl, Katherine Something or other, who went to NY to become a dancer. She resorted to topless dancing or something to pay the rent. She was murdered by an ex-boyfriend. The press had a field day smearing this poor girl's name. Wasn't it enough that she was dead--slaughtered by a sick, ex-boyfriend?

CNN sucks! they had two debates already without researching the questioners and now their sensationalism with poor Emily. sheesh, it's not like Em was Jenna Jameson!!
Why not just "College student missing" or "College student's body found"? That would be enough to interest me to care ... the *advertiser censored* reference is so senseless and wrong.

Thanks to all of you for your kind words for Emily's family. As many of you know, I work with her aunt. I cannot begin to describe the anguish of my friend (Emily's aunt) when we got the call at work yesterday that she had been found. We all read about these cases, but sometimes they hit so close to home and when you see first hand the pain and and heartache from the family, it just breaks your heart so badly. They still have not found the guy or the 16 year old girlfriend. His parents have been questioned at length and are refusing to say a word, so Emily's family believes that he is being helped by his family. Emily's aunt had just found out about her online "modeling". Few other members of the family knew. Her grandfather, who has been the family spokesperson, had no idea of her internet activities and found out by a reporter shoving a picture of her nude in his face right before a press conference. This man is 76 years old and is a victim in this too and in my opinion, the reporter was way out of line. This is a terriffic, wonderful family and while they were very unhappy about some of the choices she was making, they loved her very much. Nobody deserves to die like this. Also, the police are telling the family that they do not think she went willingly with this man. I just can't get over the pain they are going through right now. Thanks so much to those of you who will keep the family in your prayers. Let's hope this guy is caught soon and that the 16 year old girl is okay.

I'm so sorry for all that Emily's family is going through now... Okie, if you get a chance please let her aunt know that not everyone is on the '*advertiser censored* star' bandwagon. That's ridiculous too, btw and angers me a lot. Since when is posing nude being a '*advertiser censored* star'? Whoever hears those words thinks of hot steamy videos of people getting down and dirty. And that reporter who did that to her grandpa deserves a punch in his (or her) ignorant face (not that I condone violence and neither am I suggesting anyone who reads this to do this for real - end of disclaimer). I hope they will catch Mirales very soon and the 16 year old is safe... I'm worried about her, too. Prayers for Emily's family....

Yes, it really bothered me that this whole thing was brung into it. I dont think it had anything to do with the case. Talking to her grandparents about that is just disgusting to me!

Thanks to all of you for your kind words for Emily's family. As many of you know, I work with her aunt. I cannot begin to describe the anguish of my friend (Emily's aunt) when we got the call at work yesterday that she had been found. We all read about these cases, but sometimes they hit so close to home and when you see first hand the pain and and heartache from the family, it just breaks your heart so badly. They still have not found the guy or the 16 year old girlfriend. His parents have been questioned at length and are refusing to say a word, so Emily's family believes that he is being helped by his family. Emily's aunt had just found out about her online "modeling". Few other members of the family knew. Her grandfather, who has been the family spokesperson, had no idea of her internet activities and found out by a reporter shoving a picture of her nude in his face right before a press conference. This man is 76 years old and is a victim in this too and in my opinion, the reporter was way out of line. This is a terriffic, wonderful family and while they were very unhappy about some of the choices she was making, they loved her very much. Nobody deserves to die like this. Also, the police are telling the family that they do not think she went willingly with this man. I just can't get over the pain they are going through right now. Thanks so much to those of you who will keep the family in your prayers. Let's hope this guy is caught soon and that the 16 year old girl is okay.

okie, love and prayers to Emily's family. People need to remember that even though she was making bad choices she was still someones daughter, sister,grandaughter and friend. I am sure that they are heartbroken over this, and for someone to show those pictures to her grandfather is a shame. I am so sorry that he now has that image in his mind.

i agree.... internet nude modeling is a much different thing from '*advertiser censored* star'.. (although at some point the lines may blur). but of course, the media is going to go with the sensationalist angle, which, unfortunately, works. however that is unforgivable that reporter assh*le did that to her poor grandfather. how inhuman!!!!!!!!! i hope her family is getting a lot of support from good people.
and i hope the killer's relatives can be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law for being accesorries/ sheltering a criminal/ hindering the investigation. what lowlifes--- it's no wonder that family produced a murderer. i really think he (they) will be found soon.
once again, those damn porous borders or ours adding to the quality of life here in the USA.

ok well just to be a "devils advocate"... if she was just "nude modeling", how is that any different than "playboy" which i have heard some people call "*advertiser censored*" on these boards? does playboy have "interaction" i guess? i don't look at that stuff so i don't know... i'm just asking to look at the flipside... how is there a difference in this? what makes it NOT *advertiser censored*?

i'm just sayin... people are so quick to judge and then on the other hand when it hits close to home they are like... wow... i guess it is just nude modeling... and they change their views. these cases make ME change my views.

this poor baby. i feel bad for her. this is very close to my area. the pictures of her... like her DMV pic... she looked like such as sweet girl. and what really ticks me off is that this dude probably was in the country illegally anyway!! and i feel SO bad for her grandpa. he is right. you should never, EVER have to bury one of your own!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i was calcuating something up on this case. there was either an article or news report stating the # of website subscribers to her "zoey zane" website and the price, which was like 35 or 39 bucks a month. the number i came up with was OVER a million bucks. small town community college girl wasn't seeing that cash. where was it???? she was getting used!!! i don't care what you guys say, this "modeling" business isn't kind!!

I think I have something to say in this case. Emily was making good money, but not wonderful money with the internet "*advertiser censored*" thing. She wasn't really doing anything that much different than what we are doing. She was interacting with her keyboard! That is a FAR different cry from someone who is posing in front of a camera being wielded by a live camerman and having sex on camera; either for real, or pretend. Each and everyone of us can hook up a webcam right now, and sign up with "ifriends" and wah-lah.....we are "in 'da business". I think most of us have matured WAY beyond that point.....but trust me - there is a market for EVERYTHING. I KNOW this because I have a very good friend in " 'da business". She is the most wonderful person I have ever known. She is older than Emily, and probably not as apt to end up leaving a bar with some dangerous psycopath as this guy appears to be. With that said.... any debutante, prom queen, beta-club member, could make the mistake of leaving with a psycopathic murderer. The *advertiser censored* thing may not be related at all. If it is...... it may have come up in a conversation at the bar, but ANY conversation could have resulted in the same tragic ending. I wish I had known Emily. I wish I could have told her about the dangers of being "out and about" these days. God Bless her family. Also, God Bless LE who are looking for this creep. May they find him and bring him to justice.

I think I have something to say in this case. Emily was making good money, but not wonderful money with the internet "*advertiser censored*" thing. She wasn't really doing anything that much different than what we are doing. She was interacting with her keyboard! That is a FAR different cry from someone who is posing in front of a camera being wielded by a live camerman and having sex on camera; either for real, or pretend. Each and everyone of us can hook up a webcam right now, and sign up with "ifriends" and wah-lah.....we are "in 'da business". I think most of us have matured WAY beyond that point.....but trust me - there is a market for EVERYTHING. I KNOW this because I have a very good friend in " 'da business". She is the most wonderful person I have ever known. She is older than Emily, and probably not as apt to end up leaving a bar with some dangerous psycopath as this guy appears to be. With that said.... any debutante, prom queen, beta-club member, could make the mistake of leaving with a psycopathic murderer. The *advertiser censored* thing may not be related at all. If it is...... it may have come up in a conversation at the bar, but ANY conversation could have resulted in the same tragic ending. I wish I had known Emily. I wish I could have told her about the dangers of being "out and about" these days. God Bless her family. Also, God Bless LE who are looking for this creep. May they find him and bring him to justice.

actually local press has covered this, and they have said that her murder or the fact that she ended up dead or kidnapped, or left with this awful dude didn't have anything to do with the fact that she was in "the business" ... those events were, at least at this point, considered to be totally separate. AND... LE has said that the fact that she had her website has actually hindered their ability to cover the case because of all the calls and the response they have gotten nationwide. because they keep pushing this as the "*advertiser censored* star case" (or nude modeling, or whatever). it is stretching their resources... sad.

ok well just to be a "devils advocate"... if she was just "nude modeling", how is that any different than "playboy" which i have heard some people call "*advertiser censored*" on these boards? does playboy have "interaction" i guess? i don't look at that stuff so i don't know... i'm just asking to look at the flipside... how is there a difference in this? what makes it NOT *advertiser censored*?

i'm just sayin... people are so quick to judge and then on the other hand when it hits close to home they are like... wow... i guess it is just nude modeling... and they change their views. these cases make ME change my views.

this poor baby. i feel bad for her. this is very close to my area. the pictures of her... like her DMV pic... she looked like such as sweet girl. and what really ticks me off is that this dude probably was in the country illegally anyway!! and i feel SO bad for her grandpa. he is right. you should never, EVER have to bury one of your own!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i was calcuating something up on this case. there was either an article or news report stating the # of website subscribers to her "zoey zane" website and the price, which was like 35 or 39 bucks a month. the number i came up with was OVER a million bucks. small town community college girl wasn't seeing that cash. where was it???? she was getting used!!! i don't care what you guys say, this "modeling" business isn't kind!!

You know, in so many ways, you are right about the nude modeling/*advertiser censored*. And, no, it certainly isn't kind or fair to the girls. I think the point is that even though what Emily was doing was not illegal, it was certainly not something her family approved of. They did not want her having this type of activity in her life and they were appalled, but they loved her just the same and only wanted the best for her. Her father was going to confront her on Saturday about the modeling and try to get her to stop. They are a very moral, solid, Christian family and Emily had given them some trouble in the past. Her aunt, who is my dear friend, and her grandparents, really felt like she was getting her stuff together and making better choices, such as enrolling in college. She had recently began hanging out with people from the college and not her "old crowd". My friend had no idea that she was doing nude modeling until Thanksgiving day. Emily's grandpa didn't know until a reporter shoved a nude picture of her in his face right before a press conference! No matter what she did though, her family loved her with all their hearts and no matter what anyone does, nobody ever deserves to die like she did. My friend called us today (she is in Kansas taking care of things and we live in Texas) and you could still hear the extreme agony in her voice. i cannot begin to explain the anguish of the past week when we didn't know where Emily was. This has been the hardest thing this family has ever gone through. My friend told us that they will NOT be able to have an open casket because of the horrible damage done to Emily's body. The guy is a butcher and I hope and pray they find him soon and that Victoria is safe.

All of your concern and prayers are much appreciated. Thank you.

The police are now saying that they don't feel she left with him willingly. Her car windows were busted out and her purse, phone and keys were in the car. We just are not sure that she "went with him" of her own free will. Also he told Victoria and she told her mom that Emily's brother Jacob was also in the hotel room and that Jacob and this guy got into a fight. That is not true either to the best of our knowledge. Jacob was never in that hotel room.

Again, I cannot tell you how much your kind words mean. I have been keeping the family informed that my "friends" in cyberspace are there for them too!

Oh, Oxie! Is there any other leads we can follow as to where this guy went? How sure is LE that he has fled the country?

for some reason i can't stop thinking about this. a couple thoughts:

first of all,, okie, i am so sorry for the anguish your friend & their family is feeling.

second... interesting, all the different viewpoints on the modeling thing. i know, i know... everyone keeps saying 'it has nothing to do with it'. we don't know until the whole story comes out, if it ever does. but i am not so quick to dismiss that. i just have this gut feeling that in some way her involvement in this world and her meeting with this guy have some connection.
also, i don't get how she may have not left willingly with this guy... but then supposedly they were in a bar together, and bartender said they were friendly towards each other. it doesn't add up that these 2 would be in a bar together but then she would be brutally murdered in a hotel room for no obvious reason. usually when there is an unusually brutal murder there is some specific reason for the level of rage-- usually drugs, money. to my knowledge, if a psycho is rejected, usually the woman might be killed, but there is not the same level of violence, unless there is something else going on- where the stakes are high. i just think there is something else going on here that no one knows about yet.
then again, i could be completely wrong. i am anxious to see what comes out and if there is in fact some connection with what she was doing (or something else she was involved in) and this guy, and her murder.
and yes, i also wonder if he was illegal... is it still legal to ask that question, or will i be arrested by the U.S. PC police....???

as for what she was doing.... no, it wasn't illegal and she wasn't specifially doing *advertiser censored*, if you want to get down to the semantics of the word. maybe a little hazy, but there seems to be a difference. however... i am trying to see the other side of the picture, but i still think it's an evil business and rarely does it end up being really empowering to the woman involved. why else are there so many women involved in modeling/*advertiser censored* who are drug addicts? and many times they end up going down a road they can't recover from.. addiction, more hard-core *advertiser censored*, prostitution, etc. i'm glad to know her family was serious about helping her to get out of it. too bad they weren't able to find out in time.

Oh, Oxie! Is there any other leads we can follow as to where this guy went? How sure is LE that he has fled the country?

I really just don't know. He has a lot of family in Vernon, Texas where they found the rental car. I do know that last week the police questioned his mother for many hours and she would not say a single word. That tells us she knows something. There are lots of places in these small Texas towns where you could hide out. I am leaning toward the thought that he is still in Texas, holed up with family, but that is just what I think. The reason I think that is it would be really hard to get across the border to Mexico. Of course he is a legal resident of Mexico, but how can he get a pregnant, white 16 year old across? I can't image she even has a passport, and if she did why would she have happened to have it with her at her gramma's house the day he picked her up? So then that leads me to maybe he has now done something to Victoria too and maybe he did go to Mexico alone. If he can kill Emily, dump her body, pick up the girlfriend (incidently bloody keys, clothing and a knife were found in Victoria's gramma's trashcan right after he picked up Victoria), then who is to say that he would hesitate to kill a pregnant girl if he meant he could make it to the relative safety of Mexico? I just want answers so badly.......

ummm.. let's see... he could easily go across in any of the thousands of places along the border that illegals cross over every single day without being seen... and it wouldn't surprise me if border guards were sometimes bribed to let cars through w/o searching the trunk.. who knows what kind of connections the family has. i wish they would take his mama and lock her *ss up until she talks.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
atriumproperties
Back