GUILTY KS - Harold 'Hal' Sasko, 52, murdered in his Lawrence home, 14 Jan 2014

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
http://cjonline.com/news/2014-01-23/mclinns-topeka-family-still-waiting-praying-information

Lawrence police have released little information regarding their investigation, continuing to ask the public to step forward with information.

Friends of Sasko said he was trying to help McLinn get through a rough time in her life when he allowed her to move into his house in 2012...

On Thursday, McLinn’s sister, Ashley McLinn, 22, of Topeka, said she and her family don’t have any new details about the case. “I haven’t heard anything,” she said. “Detectives are telling us nothing. We don’t know any more than you do.”

I wonder if she has a passport, has used her credit cards or if anything like cash or credit cards were stolen from Mr. Saskos home? I'm sure LE knows all of that info by now.

There was a reddit thread on this subject, i think in r/lawrence, where am anonymous person stated that the victim usually kept a large amount of cash in his car trunk. I wonder if that's true, or even if the rumor would beer enough of a motive.

i'm so glad Sarah is safe. I hope she either has mr.sasko's dog with her or she knows where the dog is.

Well it doesn't say she was being help captive and her sister's remarks are carefully said. She doesn't say "Hooray, she escaped a dangerous situation!" I guess it's a wait and see.
I wonder if they tracked a money trail...

Glad she's safe. I hope she can provide some answers as to what happened.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tattvaspa895
Back