KS KS - Haylie 1, Madilynn 2, Martha Unger 23, Endangered, coerced by Corney & Elizabeth Klaasen to drv to relig fac in Mexico, Haskell Co, 28 Jun 2024

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

Unalienable Rights

Reaction score
I found this Facebook profile for Martha Klassen.
Note where it says she lives … this is the same location in Mexico where many of the friends on all of her pages list. Many are from Canada oddly enough.

Not sure what to make of all this? Parental objection to her marriage and/or husband? He’s the one who reported her missing. All just a guess on my part, trying to read between the lines.

If you analyze the FB pages a picture emerges of what might be happening. (See below)

Martha Klassen (Martha Unger)—from 7/12/20-10/5/20. Shows her living in Nuevo Namiquipa, Chihuahua MX (south of Juarez). Engagement and wedding photos.

Jake Martha Unger—from 8/9/21-8/28/22. Starts with a photo of Martha pregnant. Baby photos. Doesn’t say where they live.

Martha Unger—from 10/10/22-10/9/23. Child photos only. None of husband. Says she lives in Ulysses KS.

Could it be that Martha left her husband and went to Kansas? Her parents “persuade” her to return to MX.

Or could Jake have left Martha and she followed him to Kansas. Her parents want her to return to MX, so she does.

ETA: Or could Jake and Martha have decided to move to Kansas and her parents want her back? It doesn’t explain the latest FB page with no photos of Jake.

JMO

Last edited:
I think a key point is: who reported them missing and why are they considered endangered?
See comments on the Kansas Bureau of Investigation FB page for the who.

And what is a religious rehabilitation facility? I could guess, but I feel like I would need to know more about what religion we are talking about.

Can anyone access these old articles? (They’re behind a paywall.) I believe they mention a Mennonite “rehabilitation center” in Chihuahua, MX.

It is hard to know what to make of this--but even if she is running FROM something---I do not like the sound of a religious rehabilitation center. MOO sounds like a great way for someone to take your children away from you. Idk.

Random, but many friends on those Facebook profiles have multiple accounts too

Can anyone access these old articles? (They’re behind a paywall.) I believe they mention a Mennonite “rehabilitation center” in Chihuahua, MX.

From the first article, "Manuel Caracosa Alvarado, who runs a drug rehabilitation center in Cuauhtemoc, says he treats an average of 100 Mennonites a year, many for addictions to hard drugs like powder cocaine, crack cocaine and heroin." It didnt mention whether these were most from Mexico, US, or Canada. Basically talking about the drug issue in Mennonite camps in Mexico.

Someone else will have to check out the second article.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tammiwinks
Back