KS KS - Haylie 1, Madilynn 2, Martha Unger 23, Endangered, coerced by Corney & Elizabeth Klaasen to drv to relig fac in Mexico, Haskell Co, 28 Jun 2024

Unalienable Rights

Reaction score
I think this one is more on a personal level. We've got a Mennonite community running from Canada to Mexico . Then the names aren't spelled right . Evidently it's Klassen. Neither of the Klassens have a footprint . Some in the know of Martha are stating she's safe . No town or city is mentioned , there's 75K Mennonites in Mexico and most likely twice as much in Canada. They're very private people. I believe this will sort itself out in time.

I found this Facebook profile for Martha Klassen.
Note where it says she lives … this is the same location in Mexico where many of the friends on all of her pages list. Many are from Canada oddly enough.

Not sure what to make of all this? Parental objection to her marriage and/or husband? He’s the one who reported her missing. All just a guess on my part, trying to read between the lines.

If you analyze the FB pages a picture emerges of what might be happening. (See below)

Martha Klassen (Martha Unger)—from 7/12/20-10/5/20. Shows her living in Nuevo Namiquipa, Chihuahua MX (south of Juarez). Engagement and wedding photos.

Jake Martha Unger—from 8/9/21-8/28/22. Starts with a photo of Martha pregnant. Baby photos. Doesn’t say where they live.

Martha Unger—from 10/10/22-10/9/23. Child photos only. None of husband. Says she lives in Ulysses KS.

Could it be that Martha left her husband and went to Kansas? Her parents “persuade” her to return to MX.

Or could Jake have left Martha and she followed him to Kansas. Her parents want her to return to MX, so she does.

ETA: Or could Jake and Martha have decided to move to Kansas and her parents want her back? It doesn’t explain the latest FB page with no photos of Jake.

JMO

Last edited:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
soraxtm