KS KS - Jennifer Judd, 20, Baxter Springs, 11 May 1992

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Cindy Patterson,

Here you are again Cindy, trying to promote lies and make vague insinuations that I somehow should be looked at as suspicious. Give me a break!

You know for a fact your brother "Charles Craig Chance" A/K/A "Chuck Chance" was driving his wife's car on May 11, 1992. The day of the homicide! The actual car in question was a Geo Storm (See Car Pic). That car was observed on Jennifer’s street (Park Avenue) by at least three people on the morning hours of May 11, 1992. I have and law enforcement have copies of signed sworn and corroborated statements of individuals who observed the White GEO Storm on the morning of Jennifer's murder. In fact, when the police talked with the neighbor (Eddy Carroll-2 houses down) after arriving at the murder scene, they asked Eddy Carroll, if he had seen any vehicles suspicious vehicles going down the dead end street today? He answered: YES The witness pointed towards the house and pointed and described the car your brother was driving that day. I think you forgot to tell websleuths about that fact. Your own brother admitted to police that he had went by the house on the morning of May 11, 1992.

Just curious. Do you know if Chuck's wife at the time, I think it was TB, has ever spoken about what she thinks? He had to go home at some point. I think it would be super hard to act normal if the person had just committed a murder.

Since Mark Garrett saw fit to post Jennifer's autopsy report on other websites I thought I would go ahead and share it here. It's always been said that the knife broke and the tip of the knife was logged in her sternum. But maybe that's not true since there's no wound there.

Thank you for posting the link. After looking at the report, I'm not sure it contradicts possible injury to her sternum. There isn't an external stab wound, but more than one is darn close to her sternum and could have caused the aforementioned wounds, depending on the trajectory of the blade. Pure speculation.

I thought I had edited that, apparently not well .
I was going to share some links but..
It's also reported in some newspaper articles that Jeremy Jones was her neighbor. One by Miami News Record... And others...
Interesting. I have heard he was not a neighbor? Regardless, what would have been Jeremy Jones motive? Logically, it doesn't seem to fit his pattern: The crime was not a sexual assault. Jeremy Jones conviction in Alabama was on rape and murder. Jennifer's murder seems to stem from rage.

If you have any direct questions, please ask. I will try my best to answer your questions.
I left a question for you on another one of your entries regarding Chuck's then wife TB. Another question I have, I have read in multiple places that when Justin returned home from work and found his murdered wife, Chuck was with him. Why was Chuck with him? Were they best friends who were always together? The time was way before the convenience of texting someone to connect. Did they work together? Does it seem suspicious that he just happened to be with him that day? Just curious.

Yes they took DNA, hair, questioned Chuck 16 hours the first time they questioned him; they had the grand jury hearing in Columbus Kansas, supenaed many people about the many rumors going around, they also searched two homes Chuck had been to that day. After all this extensive look into him they cleared him, said there was nothing that connected him to her murder. Anyone can say... but, or, and... All they want. But the truth is Chuck was extensively looked into and nothing was found. He has talked to the police many times willingly. There's nothing there.

Cindy,

You are absolutely clueless. You stated that the police didn't even look to him at the time. I know, I went there myself with my daughter and viewed the tapes. The KBI flew to Alabama and interviewed Jeremy Jones. You are really starving for facts aren't you?
Yes they went to Alabama years later to question Jeremy Jones .
Now ifI like to point out that Mark Garrett has multiple accounts that he posts with to harass people with these obsessions that he has but I'll share what he posted on the Facebook page Who Killed Tammy Zywicki. This shows how proud and glad he is that the KBI doesn't like working this case:

I guess, Cindy Chance Patterson didn’t want to discuss real facts. She just wanted to call me a liar and someone who has problems (mental) I presume.

The only thing she said that was true was that the KBI didn’t want anything to do with the case because of me. I believe that! They can’t blow smoke up a former investigators you ‘now what. Isn’t that a shame? They would rather a killer go free!

Well, I guess the actual true facts of the Jennifer Bryan Judd’s case were not setting very well with Chuck Chances Sister! She apparently deleted the thread.

No I didn't delete the thread .I had just blocked him at that point .

Much better chance this was an act by a known perpetrator and not by a random killer.

Interesting. I have heard he was not a neighbor? Regardless, what would have been Jeremy Jones motive? Logically, it doesn't seem to fit his pattern: The crime was not a sexual assault. Jeremy Jones conviction in Alabama was on rape and murder. Jennifer's murder seems to stem from rage.

Jeremy Jones is a serial killer. He didn't rape all his victims. Even with serial rapists it's well known that often when they can't get it up they kill them .

Does anyone know if the murder weapon originated from inside the residence ? Or was it brought to the scene by her killer ?

Does anyone know if the murder weapon originated from inside the residence ? Or was it brought to the scene by her killer ?

I've read it was a knife from the kitchen. I'm not certain how it's definitively known though. I cannot remember where I read this but...something about knife being broken off in her and never finding the other half of it. Not certain if it is accurate or not. I tried to attach search warrant information. Hopefully I did so correctly. I wonder why the main suspect was never arrested? I hope there is justice for Jennifer one day soon.

Attachments

• May 11, 1992 Crime Scene Search Warrant (2).pdf
    96.4 KB · Views: 28
More misinformation by Member Cindy Patterson

The documents you've shared indicate that hairs not belonging to the Judds were found at the crime scene. Therefore, investigators obtained a warrant to take samples from CC. Based on the fact that CC wasn't arrested, we can deduce that those hairs did not belong to him. I would assume that finding the "owner" of that hair would be a top priority. I have not been able to locate any reports stating that the owner of the hair was determined. Are you aware of any definitive information about who the hair belonged to? It certainly could have been from an innocent friend or family member who had incidentally been in the house, but I've not been able to find any articles stating the hair had been traced.

The documents you've shared indicate that hairs not belonging to the Judds were found at the crime scene. Therefore, investigators obtained a warrant to take samples from CC. Based on the fact that CC wasn't arrested, we can deduce that those hairs did not belong to him. I would assume that finding the "owner" of that hair would be a top priority. I have not been able to locate any reports stating that the owner of the hair was determined. Are you aware of any definitive information about who the hair belonged to? It certainly could have been from an innocent friend or family member who had incidentally been in the house, but I've not been able to find any articles stating the hair had been traced.
I’m not sure how updated those samples are. Remember this was early 90’s. And this crime scene wasn’t protected as well as it would be now. How much DNA they could get today? I don’t know-was it compromised by LE? I’m assuming evidence hasn’t been retested since the crime happened. But if they had a serial killer claiming he did it, FBI has his blood type, finger prints and DNA on file. It was really was a chance Jones was telling the truth about being the one who did it, it would be proven already. I never thought Jones did it but what a coincidence, small town, a girl gets murdered and the future serial killer was the, throw in the Bible/Freeman connection to Jones as well, it’s nuts.
I want to know if evidence was handle and stored properly and if it can start a campaign to get it tested.
The private investigator that posts in here is too close to the investigation. To me that’s something that would hinder the investigation when a person is related to the victim. Sometimes people get tunnel vision and can’t see other stuff that matters. I’m not saying the PI isn’t doing a great job. I have never heard him ask to get evidence tested because in his opinion he has it solved. But in reality nothing he has will get Jennifer’s case solved after these many years without rock solid evidence. People eye witnesses account hardly ever hold up in court. If the grand jury (which is said will indict a ham sandwich) failed to indict the POI, what does that say? There no clear evidence to press charges.

we need DNA testing, after all 2019 was the year of DNA closing cases. I am really convinced if there’s no quality of evidence that can be tested this won’t be solved.

This crime scene was not "locked down". There were people in and out of this crime scene, when the family arrived there were so many people inside from medical workers to law enforcement and then some. When the family arrived and saw all the people inside laughing and cutting up they were very upset, so anyone could walk into that crime scene including family but they did not enter other than her husband and his friend. The crime scene was not locked down, it was completely contaminated! If they have any DNA evidence I would be surprised and the hairs that they found could have been from ANYONE entering that crime scene, including law enforcement! This scene was cleared by the next day and family was allowed to enter the scene. The only way this case is going to be solved is if someone comes forward with ANYTHING they know, even if they do not think it is important it might be important to the case. I am aware of a lot of things in regards to this case as I am a family member and I did not just pull this out of my *advertiser censored*.

If you have any information in this case please come forward

P.S. the owner of the hair has not been identified but it could be anyone in that crime scene since they did not make the crime scene very secure.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ioprgee
Back