KS KS - Lori Heimer 57, murdered in her Saline County home, 25 Jun 2016

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Yes, it is. I Googled mapped it

Sent from my SM-G386T using Tapatalk
OK I just looked on Google also. It does appear to be smack in the middle of town. So it does seem that it would be CITY and not COUNTY.
Dunno. Maybe Terry knows or can help us.

Probably the severity of the chgs is why it is county. But, also he was picked up by county R/T being arrested in the Assaria/Gypsum area. Definitely rural.

P.S. per article in post #541, "Brown was arrested at a home in Southeast Saline County".

OK I just looked on Google also. It does appear to be smack in the middle of town. So it does seem that it would be CITY and not COUNTY.
Dunno. Maybe Terry knows or can help us.
About 15 to 20 posts back, Terry and I argued a bit about the charges so he contacted the sheriff or maybe it was the COP
about the charges for JJB. The person from SPD said it was for att. murder and att. something else. (which was for the 2 stabbings )

No one is saying anything about the capital murder charge which is listed next to his booking pic at the jail. Terry felt we were focusing on JJB too much.

I am frustrated because I know what I see.

Late June, Lori is murdered.

Around July 1, JJB is wanted for the 2 stabbings in Salina at SPenn.

He is later arrested by the SWAT
team in SE Saline county. One of the men arrested for helping JJB avoid arrest, lives in Gypsum. (Just down the dang road from Lori). This huge arrest took place in the vicinity of LH's.

This guy was all over the place. But there are too many coincidences to ignore about how he may be connected w/ LH'S murder.

I am no longer from the area but grew up there and I can picture it perfectly.

I've looked for JJB'S home address but couldn't find it. I'm wondering if he was visiting from somewhere.

About 15 to 20 posts back, Terry and I argued a bit about the charges so he contacted the sheriff or maybe it was the COP
about the charges for JJB. The person from SPD said it was for att. murder and att. something else. (which was for the 2 stabbings )

No one is saying anything about the capital murder charge which is listed next to his booking pic at the jail. Terry felt we were focusing on JJB too much.

I am frustrated because I know what I see.

Late June, Lori is murdered.

Around July 1, JJB is wanted for the 2 stabbings in Salina at SPenn.

He is later arrested by the SWAT
team in SE Saline county. One of the men arrested for helping JJB avoid arrest, lives in Gypsum. (Just down the dang road from Lori). This huge arrest took place in the vicinity of LH's.

This guy was all over the place. But there are too many coincidences to ignore about how he may be connected w/ LH'S murder.

I am no longer from the area but grew up there and I can picture it perfectly.

I've looked for JJB'S home address but couldn't find it. I'm wondering if he was visiting from somewhere.

I do recall reading the banter between you and Terry a little while ago.
I recognize the coincidence.
I don’t find an address listed for JJB on the Salina Municipal Court website.
PARTY DETAIL page has this information about JJB:
DOB 05/27/1982
HEIGHT 600
WEIGHT 227
This information might be from 16 years ago for his first criminal case at age 18 in 2000:
http://fullcourtweb.salina.org/fullcourtweb/subjectDetail.do?PartyId=28687

Interestingly, INMATE RESULTS Booking Date 7/4/16 has JJB HEIGHT 5’9” and WEIGHT 170:
http://www.salinesheriff.org/InmateResults.aspx?BookingID=-145539&pg=h&ji=-18263

If this is the same JJB, and the records are accurate (?), he shrunk 3 inches, and he weighs 57 pounds less.

i noticed when i looked up jjb again, it definitely says first degree murder, a capital murder; kidnapping, and probably something we all may have missed: Outside warrant/ ncis hit nothing said about bond, but with an outside warrant, i doubt he is eligible for a bond.
read plz!

I noticed when I looked up JJB again, it definitely says first degree murder, a capital murder; kidnapping, and probably something we all may have missed: OUTSIDE WARRANT/ NCIS HIT. Nothing said about bond, but with an outside warrant, I doubt he is eligible for a bond.

http://www.salinesheriff.org/InmateResults.aspx?BookingID=-145539&pg=h&ji=-18263
Yes, I agree glf - - probably no bond for JJB with Outside warrant/NCIC hit.
It would be nice if we had access to the court records.

I do recall reading the banter between you and Terry a little while ago.
I recognize the coincidence.
I don’t find an address listed for JJB on the Salina Municipal Court website.
PARTY DETAIL page has this information about JJB:
DOB 05/27/1982
HEIGHT 600
WEIGHT 227
This information might be from 16 years ago for his first criminal case at age 18 in 2000:
http://fullcourtweb.salina.org/fullcourtweb/subjectDetail.do?PartyId=28687

Interestingly, INMATE RESULTS Booking Date 7/4/16 has JJB HEIGHT 5’9” and WEIGHT 170:

If this is the same JJB, and the records are accurate (?), he shrunk 3 inches, and he weighs 57 pounds less.
Hmmmm.....There could well be other JJB'S in the family. A dob
would sure be nice on his current charge. I am immensely frustrated. Not with anyone here, but with unsolved crimes, and those that should be prosecuted but won't be.....and Charlotte,NC.
Been watching it all night. Sad times.

I agree. I sent an email to SCSD asking them to report to the newspapers when it says outside warrant/NCIS hit to list the chgs on the outside warrant. Happened ONE time with ONE prisoner. Never since.
Sorry, but I'm confused again.
Are you saying that maybe the warrant is for Capital murder and that's where they're getting the charges from? Please advise!

Yes, I read this. Not being snarky but what is your point?

I thought by reading some of the above posts that it might have been missed. That's interesting about the size difference. I wonder if somebody just made a mistake the first time he was arrested? There's a link posted about that. Does it have a pic?

Sorry, but I'm confused again.
Are you saying that maybe the warrant is for Capital murder and that's where they're getting the charges from? Please advise!

It could be those serious chgs we don't know who the victim is, don't know where it happened, and we don't know for certain if they are chgs connected with the outside warrant. That does make sense, tho.
I will do some digging tomorrow, maybe can find out something helpful.

It could be those serious chgs we don't know who the victim is, don't know where it happened, and we don't know for certain if they are chgs connected with the outside warrant. That does make sense, tho.
Oh boy. Maybe Momov3angels
knew what she was talking about.
Maybe he kidnapped someone in his car, they wrecked and she died. Oh geez.

Oh boy. Maybe Momov3angels
knew what she was talking about.
Maybe he kidnapped someone in his car, they wrecked and she died. Oh geez.

Maybe, but I don't think it fits the chgs.

Maybe, but I don't think it fits the chgs.
Who knows but I'd like to get to the bottom of those charges.
Hopefully we'll hear from mommyov3 angels where she got her info from.

No updates about Lori's case today, but a nice little reminder with her pic about a fundraiser for the reward fund taking place in Aveline in Salina Post.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kat kruck
Back