KS KS - Lori Heimer 57, murdered in her Saline County home, 25 Jun 2016

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I don't have any other info. Terry 67401 might have. He is the one I heard this from I believe. I don't think it has anything to do with Lori's case..

Penn Avenue is on the North side of Salina. So, it is in the city. Assaria is in the Southeast side of Salina - it is part of Saline County.

Did you notice this court date is for Municipal Court for a Parole Violation? His next hearing for district court is on Oct. 19 - that will be where they charge him with the stabbings of the two guys.

I have heard that she was raped. I've heard this stated by several different people.. I'm not saying it's true and I pray it isn't, just saying that's what I've heard.

Lori wasn't supposed to have been gone until the evening of the murder.. That evening - I believe at 6:30, she was expected at a friends for a bbq.. She never showed up. She had posted on facebook she was supposed to be showing dogs during the day.

OK I just looked on Google also. It does appear to be smack in the middle of town. So it does seem that it would be CITY and not COUNTY.
Dunno. Maybe Terry knows or can help us.

It would be in the city. Lori was murdered in the county.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just to clarify a few things here...

212 S. Penn is within the Salina city limits. Lori was murdered near Assaria, which is a 10 minute or so drive south of Salina.

I will remind everyone again that I verified through the Sheriff's Office that JJB's charges are ATTEMPTED 1st Degree Murder and ATTEMPTED Capital Murder. The Sheriff's Office verified that both charges are listed as attempted in their records. Those two charges have nothing to do with Lori Heimer's case.

JJB's charges are not related to a car accident, but are related to the stabbing of two individuals in Salina.

Bond amounts are not displayed on the Sheriff's website and have not been for quite sometime due to certain circumstances.

Terry, was there a robbery taking place when the stabbings occurred? Can you find out about the NCIS/outside warrant chgs? Thx.

212 S. Penn is within the Salina city limits. Lori was murdered near Assaria, which is a 10 minute or so drive south of Salina.

I will remind everyone again that I verified through the Sheriff's Office that JJB's charges are ATTEMPTED 1st Degree Murder and ATTEMPTED Capital Murder. The Sheriff's Office verified that both charges are listed as attempted in their records. Those two charges have nothing to do with Lori Heimer's case.

JJB's charges are not related to a car accident, but are related to the stabbing of two individuals in Salina.

Bond amounts are not displayed on the Sheriff's website and have not been for quite sometime due to certain circumstances.
Good to hear from you again.
Forgive me for being dense, but why would the Sheriff's Office know about JJB'S arrest and charges that took place in Salina? Wouldn't that be under the jurisdiction of the PD? Or is it because JJB was arrested for the stabbings in SE Saline County?

Also to be an Attempted Capital Murder, something else had to be involved with the 2 men stabbed.
ie: under age juveniles, maybe they were law enforcement officers? Was he attempting to kidnap them? Not being funny, I am just trying to understand these charges.

Thanx.

Sent from my SM-G386T using Tapatalk

Terry, was there a robbery taking place when the stabbings occurred? Can you find out about the NCIS/outside warrant chgs? Thx.

I can certainly try.

Good to hear from you again.
Forgive me for being dense, but why would the Sheriff's Office know about JJB'S arrest and charges that took place in Salina? Wouldn't that be under the jurisdiction of the PD? Or is it because JJB was arrested for the stabbings in SE Saline County?

Also to be an Attempted Capital Murder, something else had to be involved with the 2 men stabbed.
ie: under age juveniles, maybe they were law enforcement officers? Was he attempting to kidnap them? Not being funny, I am just trying to understand these charges.

Thanx.

Not dense at all. Actually a good question. Because the Sheriff's Office runs the jail, they have all records of the inmates and their arrests. Same reason all arrests on the Sheriff's website.

To be honest, I'm not sure why capital was filed against him. Been trying to make sense of that one myself.

Not dense at all. Actually a good question. Because the Sheriff's Office runs the jail, they have all records of the inmates and their arrests. Same reason all arrests on the Sheriff's website.

To be honest, I'm not sure why capital filed against him. Been trying to make sense of that one myself.

Do you find it strange that JJB was arrested at the residence of someone who lives within the vicinity of LH'S home? And that 2 men were subsequently arrested for aiding JJB in escaping? I just think that's an incredible coincidence.

Do you find it strange that JJB was arrested at the residence of someone who lives within the vicinity of LH'S home? And that 2 men were subsequently arrested for aiding JJB in escaping? I just think that's an incredible coincidence.

It does tend to raise one's suspicion, that's for sure. I never said don't investigate him in reference to LH's case, just don't leave out other possibilities either.

Hi Terry-

While going back and looking at
articles re the stabbings in Salina
I found this:

http://www.salina.com/crime/stabbin...cle_0c6fa3d9-c20d-5d64-9422-15e287749dee.html

The 2 men stabbed by JJB at 212 S. Penn were all acquainted. The 2 men stabbed were Sheldon Freeman, 25 and Joseph Mullen 30.

The arrest warrant for JJB was for Attempted 1st Degree Murder and Aggravated Battery. (in other words, no Att. Capital Murder)

So from this, it shows that
the Salina PD Arrest Warrant for JJB were for the specific crimes committed by JJB for the stabbings. No argument there.

The 2 men who Aided and Abetted JJB's escape from a Southeast Saline County home, was Dominic Aita of Salina and Adam D. Spaeny of Gypsum. There was no specific information how Aita and Spaeny assisted JJB.

The only thing making this whole thing confusing are the charges listed for JJB next to his Booking photo. That's where the Capital Murder and 1st degree murder and kidnapping charges come into play.

So..... 1). Would you be able to clarify with the county why those charges next to his booking photo are listed as such? Those
charges have nothing to do with the stabbings in Salina.

2). What is the current address of JJB? This would help greatly as he may have breezed into town from somewhere else to visit friends (and raise mayhem). Why?

3). All of the men above appear to be younger than JJB. I'd like to know how their relationships came about.

Hi Terry-

While going back and looking at
articles re the stabbings in Salina
I found this:

http://www.salina.com/crime/stabbin...cle_0c6fa3d9-c20d-5d64-9422-15e287749dee.html

The 2 men stabbed by JJB at 212 S. Penn were all acquainted. The 2 men stabbed were Sheldon Freeman, 25 and Joseph Mullen 30.

The arrest warrant for JJB was for Attempted 1st Degree Murder and Aggravated Battery. (in other words, no Att. Capital Murder)

So from this, it shows that
the Salina PD Arrest Warrant for JJB were for the specific crimes committed by JJB for the stabbings. No argument there.

The 2 men who Aided and Abetted JJB's escape from a Southeast Saline County home, was Dominic Aita of Salina and Adam D. Spaeny of Gypsum. There was no specific information how Aita and Spaeny assisted JJB.

The only thing making this whole thing confusing are the charges listed for JJB next to his Booking photo. That's where the Capital Murder and 1st degree murder and kidnapping charges come into play.

So..... 1). Would you be able to clarify with the county why those charges next to his booking photo are listed as such? Those
charges have nothing to do with the stabbings in Salina.

2). What is the current address of JJB? This would help greatly as he may have breezed into town from somewhere else to visit friends (and raise mayhem). Why?

3). All of the men above appear to be younger than JJB. I'd like to know how their relationships came about.

Don't forget, JJB has an OUTSIDE WARRANT/NCIC hit too. I asked Terry if he could find out what chgs are on that warrant, and he said he would try to find out.
Earlier, another poster said she had a friend, living in the Gypsum area who lived down the road from JJB, and was told by her husband if he ever knocked on their door, not to let him in!

Don't forget, JJB has an OUTSIDE WARRANT/NCIC hit too. I asked Terry if he could find out what chgs are on that warrant, and he said he would try to find out.
Earlier, another poster said she had a friend, living in the Gypsum area who lived down the road from JJB, and was told by her husband if he ever knocked on their door, not to let him in!
Was it JJB he was referring to?
Where did he live then? I need an address!

Yes, he was referring to JJB. I will see if I can find out about an address.

For some teason, I was thinking he'd been in Topeka.

"What was in the Salina Post about Lori's case today, Sweetie?" "Nut'n Honey!"

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alicat3