KS KS - Lori Heimer 57, murdered in her Saline County home, 25 Jun 2016

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I don't know anything about this ancient Nordic belief, or organization, but I don't believe stabbing and cutting people makes anyone a man. If that's the belief, then "ancient" is the correct word-along with barbaric.

Well, I still hold JJB at the top of my list! I read a couple of pages of his FB, no wonder he has no friends! I feel sorry for his long distance girlfriend. Glad she doesn't live close. The only thing I liked about his FB is his cat.

I read a couple of the posted articles about JJB. He is seriously one scary dude who needs to be locked up for good.

Well, I still hold JJB at the top of my list! I read a couple of pages of his FB, no wonder he has no friends! I feel sorry for his long distance girlfriend. Glad she doesn't live close. The only thing I liked about his FB is his cat.
JJB Rigg has many FB friends! The ‘friends’ aren’t public on his FB, but you can click on some of his ‘friends’ who have posted comments, and Rigg is listed as their ‘friend.

JJB Rigg has many FB friends! The ‘friends’ aren’t public on his FB, but you can click on some of his ‘friends’ who have posted comments, and Rigg is listed as their ‘friend.
Yes, I have done that as well. I genuinely felt depressed after reading some of those fbs. And the sad thing, many of them have children.

I have not been able to read the SJ articles as I've run out of free articles so I think I'll bite the bullet and buy a year.

I'm working on a detailed time line.

Sent from my SM-G386T using Tapatalk

I wonder if they are friends by choice or force?! He couldn't give me all the money in Kansas to get me to be his friend. I hope he gets the hard 50, and nobody will have to worry about him flipping out and stabbing them. Obviously that's his new favorite pastime. And his fascination with ancient pagan Nordic stuff just reinforces what type person he is.
Nothing new in Salina Post concerning Lori today.

Another thing about FB, I know people add new friends to their FB, and have never even met them in person. As far as him having actual friends that know him personally seems slim to me. After reading about "the crazy look in his eyes", (not a direct quote), before he stabbed the man in the chest, obviously he has emotional problems, and gets mad and takes action in situations that he should not even be a part of.

Another thing about FB, I know people add new friends to their FB, and have never even met them in person. As far as him having actual friends that know him personally seems slim to me. After reading about "the crazy look in his eyes", (not a direct quote), before he stabbed the man in the chest, obviously he has emotional problems, and gets mad and takes action in situations that he should not even be a part of.
JJB Rigg has many friends who comment on his FB posts in a caring way. They seem to be his genuine friendly friends!

Yes, I have done that as well. I genuinely felt depressed after reading some of those fbs. And the sad thing, many of them have children.

I have not been able to read the SJ articles as I've run out of free articles so I think I'll bite the bullet and buy a year.

I'm working on a detailed time line.

Hey Razz......sometimes you can skirt the issue of running out of free articles if u clear out your cookies/search history. I use an iPad and it has worked for me. Hope this helps.

Hey Razz......sometimes you can skirt the issue of running out of free articles if u clear out your cookies/search history. I use an iPad and it has worked for me. Hope this helps.
Thank you for the advice Blondie in Spokane! However, I jumped on my tablet and pulled the articles up on there. The bad thing is, I now can't pull the articles up on my phone. But I've been reading a good part of the afternoon and here is a loose timeline of what went on that crazy 4th of July weekend. I'm going to hitch it w/ Lori's murder
whether anyone in this tragic saga is involved or not. I really don't know.

June 25, 2016 (Saturday): Lori Heimer is murdered in her home sometime in the afternoon. Manner of death unknown.

July 1, 2016, Friday: Joseph Fisher returns a book to JJB at his house located at Osage and Republic Ave in Salina. After handing the book off, JJB followed JF and scared him as he was waving around a samurai sword. For whatever reason, JJB severs one of JF's fingers.

JF rides off and stops at MacDonalds where he informs police what happened. The police followed the blood trail to JJB'S.
Police seized more than 5 edged weapons and drug paraphernalia.
Later, Fisher's dna was found on the samurai sword.

Things are unclear here as the next incident occurs at the home of Joseph Mullins.

July 3, 2016 early am on Sunday: Sheldon Freeman a friend of Mullins, went to Mullins house on South Penn to borrow items for his motorcycle.
He is greeted at the door by JJB.
Mullins girlfriend later explained that JJB was staying with them for a few days. (probably laying low from the JF event).

The 3 go down to the basement and Mullins and Freeman get into a quasi argument. JJB has a large knife and stabs Freeman in the chest. While apparently trying to stop JJB, Mullins' hand was injured.

Mullins girlfriend drove her boyfriend and Freeman to the hospital. They were afraid Freeman had been mortally wounded.

Police arrived and they told them what happened. By this time, JJB was long gone.

July 4, Monday: JJB is located at a home in the 5600 block of S. Woodward in Salina. A police dog found in a field south of the home, a Berea Thunder .380 caliber pistol and a large machete. Dominic Aita of Salina and Adam Spaney of Gypsum, are arrested for helping JJB escape.

In tracking the milage, from Osage and Republic (JJB"s place) to Mullins home is 9 min. by car.

From Mullins home to 5600 blk of S. Woodward is 8 miles and 16 min. by car.

In calculating further and for no reason other than curiosity,

From JJB'S home to S. Hopkins Rd is 16 miles and 22 minutes via I- 35.

From S. Hopkins Rd to to S. Woodward is 16 miles and 28 minutes.

Did JJB own a vehicle? How did he get around?

Why are so many people willing to help him out?

Does he live with someone?

He had at least 6 edged weapons seized plus the one when he was arrested. Have all these weapons been checked by the KBI?

A samurai was used on Fisher, but which one was used on Freeman?

Too many unanswered questions.

Appreciate the info altogether above. I think JJB probably has acquaintances, or maybe had acquaintancesome he relied on since he was supposedly homeless. People may had helped him and didn't know his true colors. Or, they did know and were afraid not to help him, fearing they could be injured or killed. Machete...thats interesting.

In rereading Lori's poodlepatch on FB

https://www.facebook.com/LorisPoodlePatch/

she writes on June 23 2016 @ 11:35 pm the following:

"we have been very busy lately on the farm. We will be finished up with wheat harvest tomorrow....."

This would indicate LH thought the harvesting would be completed on June 24, a Friday. According to her husband, he was finishing up on June 25, a Saturday and the day of her murder.

Harvesting doesn't always go as planned, so this is not to say it was completed on the 24th.

In rereading Lori's poodlepatch on FB

https://www.facebook.com/LorisPoodlePatch/

she writes on June 23 2016 @ 11:35 pm the following:

"we have been very busy lately on the farm. We will be finished up with wheat harvest tomorrow....."

This would indicate LH thought the harvesting would be completed on June 24, a Friday. According to her husband, he was finishing up on June 25, a Saturday and the day of her murder.

Harvesting doesn't always go as planned, so this is not to say it was completed on the 24th.

Here is what was reported in the news about the wheat harvest:

http://www.nbcnews.com/dateline/uns...-breeder-lori-heimer-haunts-daughters-n647481
Lori, 57, was murdered in her home in southeast Assaria, Kansas on Saturday, June 25th.
She was found by family members -- who immediately called 911.
June is harvest season in Kansas, so Lori's husband Ron had to be retrieved from cutting wheat out in the fields.

http://www.salina.com/crime/deputie...cle_a58441dd-af66-5a77-b121-a306c919ae2b.html
Lisa Short, who lives about four miles north of the Heimer farm, said that Lori Heimer bred dogs, and her husband, Ron, was busy with wheat harvest. Short said her own family was finishing up the last day of cutting wheat when one of their cutters, who serves as an emergency responder, was called to the Heimer home.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Iris June
Back