KS KS - Lori Heimer 57, murdered in her Saline County home, 25 Jun 2016

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I still haven't figured out why they are looking in KC direction, unless she had an appt from somebody there that was a no show or somebody from there had booked an appt for a few days after she died.

I think those might both be decent possibilities otherwise they wouldn't be reaching out to the public in that area.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nothing in paper about Lori today. There was a person arrested for agg batt over the weekend, however, he doesn't fit the age of either POI concerning Lori.

We could certainly use some good news in this case!

We could certainly use some good news in this case!
Yes, we sure do, but I have a feeling....that they know more than they're letting on. 😉

Sent from my SM-G386T using Tapatalk

Nothing about Lori in today's paper. However, a male was booked into county jail on several chgs, including second degree murder.

I really appreciate all the updates glf! One of these days I will open this thread and see that you have posted about Lori's murder being solved and an arrest has been made......each day brings us closer.

Nothing about Lori in today's paper. However, a male was booked into county jail on several chgs, including second degree murder.

That booking was in relation to an incident in which a woman died in a DUI-related accident. His arrest is not related to Lori Heimer.

That booking was in relation to an incident in which a woman died in a DUI-related accident. His arrest is not related to Lori Heimer.

Can you say anything about the man charged with two stabbings about 60 days ago but on his booking sheet it still shows premeditated murder and 1st degree murder? All of us here were and are unaware that anything had been written in the paper re those charges.

Thanks! DARN IT!

Nothing new concerning Lori in today's Salina Post.

On the Prayer page today - the daughter Joni said that Dateline NBC has agreed to help in Lori's case !! I think this is amazing news! Dateline most always finds the answers...

On the Prayer page today - the daughter Joni said that Dateline NBC has agreed to help in Lori's case !! I think this is amazing news! Dateline most always finds the answers...
Wow! That is great news!

Nothing about Lori in today's Salina Post. However, there was a man arrested, MDT, for 2nd degree murder in Salina, didn't find an article, just saw it on Saline co arrests report.

Nothing about Lori in today's Salina Post. However, there was a man arrested, MDT, for 2nd degree murder in Salina, didn't find an article, just saw it on Saline co arrests report.
Inmate Details - Under the Charges section for MDT, it lists“Murder in the 2nd degree; Unintentional but reckless“
Per news reports, the murder of Lori Heimer was “brutal”.
Brutal seems significantly worse than “Unintentional but reckless”.

http://www.salinesheriff.org/InmateResults.aspx?BookingID=-146347&pg=h&ji=-15088

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BevHill
Back