KS KS - Lori Heimer 57, murdered in her Saline County home, 25 Jun 2016

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Razz, punch in John James Brown, Salina, Kansas, and the first article deals with his chgs and arrest details!
Hmmmm, maybe I'm just a dumb looker but I can't find anything re the 2 who were arrested for helping JBB escape.

I went back to my own link several months ago where I knew I could find the info. That was when the Salina Journal said I needed to register so.....

I tried The Post, Salina.com, Salina PD FB, KSAL, KWCH, KSN TV. It's almost like the news re these particular perp's never existed. Strange.

There was a comment by a poster on SPD FB on 7-7-16 asking why JJB had been charged w/ Capital Murder. Unfortunately, there was no reply to her question.

All it said was that JJB had been arrested at a home in SE Saline County.

Sent from my SM-G386T using Tapatalk

Bummer. Might try Wichita Eagle online. They might have carried the same article.

Terry, there is an RWD in jail, arrested 7/6/16, on some pretty serious chgs. Other than what is listed on the jail website, do you know anything about him?

RWD?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RWD?

Those are the initials.

So, if whoever this was drove east to KC, I wonder if the video was pulled from tollbooths at the turnpike outside of Topeka. It worked in another case I'm sluething.

Those are the initials.

So, if whoever this was drove east to KC, I wonder if the video was pulled from tollbooths at the turnpike outside of Topeka. It worked in another case I'm sluething.

Get on Saline co website and send an email to the SD!

Terry, there is an RWD in jail, arrested 7/6/16, on some pretty serious chgs. Other than what is listed on the jail website, do you know anything about him?
RWD?

This is almost like playing charades.:laughing:
Last name is Disney (but NOT Disney World)
Here is the link to Saline County Sheriff’s Office - Inmate Details - for R W D - Booking Date 7/6/2016
http://www.salinesheriff.org/InmateResults.aspx?BookingID=-145558&pg=h&ji=-8396

Razz - the Capital Murder charge I believe was related to a vehicle accident that James Brown was involved in.. Not to do with Lori's case

Razz punch in capital murder chgs in Kansas and it gives a great explanation!

Razz - the Capital Murder charge I believe was related to a vehicle accident that James Brown was involved in.. Not to do with Lori's case
Spaney. That's the one from Gypsum. I wonder if he is the one who your friend was referring to and not JJB.

Not sure what car accident you are referring to. Capitol murder is punishable by death.

Don't know a lot. Not much in the way of priors other than petty offenses.

Spaney. That's the one from Gypsum. I wonder if he is the one who your friend was referring to and not JJB.

Not sure what car accident you are referring to. Capitol murder is punishable by death.

Reminder...JJB was booked on ATTEMPTED capital murder. Additionally, Lori's murder would not be a capital murder case under Kansas law.

Reminder...JJB was booked on ATTEMPTED capital murder. Additionally, Lori's murder would not be a capital murder case under Kansas law.

I think somebody got confused about the capital murder thing. Nowhere does it say vehicle accidents have anything to do with capital murder. I tried to provide two links too the capital murder explanation. One works, the other is right there with it. But it talks about capital murder in simple terms, very easy to understand. I hate to try to read some government statements because you have to be an English major just to comprehend them. I haven't seen or read anything pertaining to a car wreck connected to JJB.

We don't know that. Murder during thr commission of a felony is a capital offense. Why under the booking charges do they have kidnapping?

This article actually does a nice job of better describing what JJB is actually in custody for.

I have read that. I read it several months ago and then again when Momov3angels sent it to me.

The coincidences are so.....coincidential. Here you have a guy out stabbing people a week after Lori's murder. The Saline County SWAT team arrests him at a southeast Saline county home.
One of those arrested for aiding JJB is from Gypsum.

His booking charges next to his picture in the Saline County Jail list, Capital Murder and kidnapping among a few others.
Where did they come up with this list of charges?!

You can argue it all you want but
the "coincidents" are too glaring to ignore.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Horrorgirl87
Back