KS KS - Lori Heimer 57, murdered in her Saline County home, 25 Jun 2016

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Ok, taking the focus off JJB for the moment.

Why was Lori invited to the BBQ at her friend's house and not her husband?

Is it because they knew he'd be working late and invited her over so she wouldn't be alone?

There is so much not being said.

Who would benefit from her death?

Sent from my SM-G386T using Tapatalk

I'm not understanding.. Why are you saying no websleuth on family? Are you saying we aren't allowed to suggest that it is possibly a family member? Research shows that a high percentage of cases of the wife being killed does come back to being the husband... And, it was the husband who said he saw these vehicles in the area.. No one else has claimed to see them...

I'm not understanding.. Why are you saying no websleuth on family? Are you saying we aren't allowed to suggest that it is possibly a family member? Research shows that a high percentage of cases of the wife being killed does come back to being the husband... And, it was the husband who said he saw these vehicles in the area.. No one else has claimed to see them...
This is a victim friendly sight. Unless something comes to light about the involvement of a family
member, we are not to slueth them. The family is considered to be victims.

^^^BBM

"it was the husband who said he saw these vehicles in the area.. No one else has claimed to see them"
I don't recall that it has ever been reported 'who' saw those two vehicles. Please provide a news link or LE link to support your statement. Thank you!

If we can't "sleuth" the family, then I may not be participating on this site any longer. If you read the news, watch Dateline or 20/20 - the sad truth is, many, many times, it turns out to be the husband... This was a very violent crimes. Violent crimes for the most part, are not committed by strangers but by either a family member or friend.. <mod snip>

also wasn't he the last to see her alive?
We don't know that. If there was a person or persons who had an "appointment" with Lori, they may have been the last to see
her alive.

If we can't "sleuth" the family, then I may not be participating on this site any longer. If you read the news, watch Dateline or 20/20 - the sad truth is, many, many times, it turns out to be the husband... This was a very violent crimes. Violent crimes for the most part, are not committed by strangers but by either a family member or friend.. <mod snip>
This explains the VICTIM FRIENDLY rules:
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?65798-Etiquette-amp-Information
VICTIM FRIENDLY

Websleuths is a victim friendly forum. Attacking or bashing a victim is not allowed. Discussing victim behavior, good or bad is fine, but do so in a civil and constructive way, and only when such behavior is relevant to the case.

The "victim friendly" rule extends to the family members of victims and suspects. Sleuthing family members, friends, and others who have not been designated as suspects is not allowed. Don't make random accusations, suggest their involvement, nor bash and attack them. Posting their personal information, including names, addresses, and background data -- even if it is public -- is not allowed. That does not mean, however, that statements made by family members and other third parties cannot come into discussion as the facts of the case are reported in the media.

according to the media he seen her at 11:00. The media never said anyone else seen her. just that she was suppose to show a dog.

according to the media he seen her at 11:00. The media never said anyone else seen her. just that she was suppose to show a dog.
Well, let's start there and link media sites.

When I get time, I'll go back and do that. A timeline.basically with media links.

But in the meantime:

How do we know she had a dog showing appt? Was it a friend that said that? How do we know that? Or do we.

What time was she supposed to be at the BBQ? Where was this BBQ?

What time was she discovered and who discovered her?

A perp could have had several hours in the early afternoon to murder Lori in her home.

From news reports:
&#8220;Filled the water jug and made a sandwich there about 11 o&#8217;clock in the morning on my way to the combine in the harvest field,&#8221; Ron Heimer remembered
Heimer was killed sometime Saturday afternoon
Later that evening, a family member came home and found her inside the home
Lori J. Heimer was pronounced dead at the scene by Salina EMS at 8:00 p.m.

http://ksn.com/2016/06/26/kbi-sheriffs-office-investigating-death-of-saline-county-woman/
A relative found the body of 57-year-old Lori Heimer on Saturday night near Assaria.
Officials with Saline County say Heimer was killed sometime Saturday afternoon. Later that evening, a family member came home and found her inside the home then called Salina EMS to the scene.
&#8220;Lori J. Heimer was pronounced dead at the scene by Salina EMS at 8:00 p.m. in what appears to a homicide,&#8221; said Captain Roger Soldan, Saline County Sheriff&#8217;s Office.

http://www.kwch.com/content/news/Saline-Co-family-remembers--389356552.html
&#8220;Filled the water jug and made a sandwich there about 11 o&#8217;clock in the morning on my way to the combine in the harvest field,&#8221; Ron Heimer remembered about his wife Lori. &#8220;That&#8217;s when I saw her the last time.&#8221;

Well, let's start there and link media sites.

When I get time, I'll go back and do that. A timeline.basically with media links.

But in the meantime:

How do we know she had a dog showing appt? Was it a friend that said that? How do we know that? Or do we.

What time was she supposed to be at the BBQ? Where was this BBQ?

What time was she discovered and who discovered her?

Hi Razz &#8211; I just now posted some &#8216;timeline&#8217; detail in my last post at 10:15 AM ^ ^ ^

And here is a link about the BBQ:
http://www.kwch.com/content/news/As...rities-asking-for-information--384756651.html
The Saline County Sheriff's Office says family found her in her home where she ran her business. Heimer recently posted on her Facebook page saying she had new puppies for sale
"Somehow they knew she was there by herself."
Morse says Heimer told others she was meeting someone to show them a dog before going to a barbecue that night.
"They called at 6:30p.m to see where she was, cause they were friends and stuff and they jokingly said where are you? and she never answered."

Nothing new in Salina Post today about Lori. Several posts have been made in the past few days, and I know it can be a big help to go back and read through the thread again to refresh our memories of things we may have forgotten or overlooked in the past.

Terry67401- You and I have a serious disconnect. I am sorry if I have contributed to this but I thought we'd cleared this up when I originally posted the definition of Capitol Murder.....
And that was a while back so I am confused.

I'll look everything up and post so we can hopefully get back on the same page.

I would love to be on the same page.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Terry, I went back to view the Sheriff's email response to you regarding JJB's charges, but it won't come up. (even when I clicked on it)

Can you find that and repost, please. Attempted Murder makes sense but the Attempted Capitol Murder makes no sense for the stabbing charges in Salina. I wonder if the SO didn't make a mistake in his response to you.

I don't think those particular charges have anything to do with Lori's murder.

At this point, there is nothing in the charges (other than what is listed next to his booking photo) to indicate he had anything to do with LH'S murder. I am hoping, however, that the PD and SO looked at JJB for her murder. Just too many coincidences to discount but I'm moving on.

I can certainly repost it. Give me a little time.

Also, I do know from the conversations that I have had with the Sheriff's office that JJB has been looked at during the course of this investigation. The feeling I came away with was that he is not being looked at as a suspect in her death.

I can certainly repost it. Give me a little time.

Also, I do know from the conversations that I have had with the Sheriff's office that JJB has been looked at during the course of this investigation. The feeling I came away with was that he is not being looked at as a suspect in her death.

If you've been keeping up with the posts, we know that, sort of.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Txwoman
Back