KS KS - Lori Heimer 57, murdered in her Saline County home, 25 Jun 2016

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Nine days without a post to this thread. Hate to see this thread go cold.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nine days without a post to this thread. Hate to see this thread go cold.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I never heard back from the Journal. Am disappointed but that's how it goes.

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

Sure gets old with NOTHING new, or old for that matter! Since Roger is the new sheriff, and he's been involved with this case since the beginning, he would give some kind of update, even if its not much. Does anybody know the status of the Dateline story? They've featured several cases here on WS, so looking forward to the airing.

Terry, are you keeping up with the JJB proceedings?

Happy to see LH' s family is still very much involved in finding the killer (s).

There are a few cases I'm following where it doesn't appear the family has done anything about finding justice for their loved one.

I admire and respect the Heimer family.

Lord only knows how badly we need a break in this case.
:desert::cat::cat:

Glad to finally get some good news on here! I checked Salina Post yesterday, with no good news there. Wildfires all over the state.

Another week, and still no updates, or break.

Well I had hoped to come in and see a break in this case. Darn. But it looks like progress especially with the private investigator! Yay!
I have wondered, in cases like these where we see no movement if a good investigator could help.
Hopefully LE will provide helpful information to this investigator and it will finally move. I pray!

I'm thinking that Lori didn't go down easily. In fact, she probably put up a ferocious fight. And I can't help but think those little dogs may have gone after the perp as well.

I wonder if area Urgent Cares or hospitals were checked on the days following her attack to see if anyone came in w/scratches, bruises and/or dog bites.

Those familiar with the Katrina Vetrano case here on WS know KV put up quite a fight and her attacker (who they didn't charge or find in the longest time) went to one of New York's hospitals the day after to have his "wounds" looked at. The police finally put it together and that perp was arrested. It may well be worth LE' s time to check out surrounding clinics. JMO.

This recent article was a nice tribute to Lori.
I don’t recall this tidbit being reported previously - - “an unidentified man showed up unannounced at the Heimer residence around one week before she was murdered. . . .“

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry...er-of-lori-heimer_us_58dfa07ce4b0d804fbbb733e
Light, Dark, and the Murder of Lori Heimer
04/01/2017
[…] . . . an unidentified man showed up unannounced at the Heimer residence (their closest neighbor resides approximately a half mile away) around one week before she was murdered. According to family accounts, Lori politely yet firmly had asked the stranger to schedule an actual appointment and Lori had intended to meet with someone, perhaps even the same individual, to display her poodles at around 5:30 p.m., on June 25, 2016. […]

Every so often I visit the FB of friends of Lori Heimer.

I try to maintain some distance as I don't need my emotions getting in the way of clear thinking. However, after reading the post of one of the daughters on Easter 2017, I can't help but feel the total anguish this family is going through.
https://m.facebook.com/groups/304520899893777/?view=group

So, on a more clear and logical note, it was stated in the article above at the Huffington Post that Lori had had an unannounced visitor the week before who she turned away because this person had not made an appointment. So, if this person had come from a long way, ie: Kansas City, Topeka...
would they have left, called to make an appointment only to return again the next week for what?! To buy a puppy?! Why would a person wanting to buy a puppy turn into a raving lunatic and murder Lori? And why would they travel so far to do so? It makes no sense.
Unless, they were scoping out the business beforehand at the first visit. And their intent was never to buy a puppy.

Bumping this thread.:bump:
Justice SOON for Lori Heimer!

And to update on a local Salina Kansas criminal who was sleuthed on this thread:

http://www.salina.com/crime/salina-...cle_9a712284-8403-5aeb-868d-af976e574855.html
Salina man sentenced to more than 6 years in connection with stabbing
Salina Journal - May 1, 2017
A Salina man was sentenced Monday to more than six years in prison for slicing off one man’s finger with a sword and stabbing two other men with a folding knife in July 2016.
John James “Rigg” Brown, 34, was sentenced to six years and two months in prison after pleading no-contest in February to two felony counts of attempted aggravated battery . . . […]

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JayneDrop
Back