Found Deceased KS - Lucas Hernandez, 5, Wichita, 17 Feb 2018 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Google Maps gave me Chisholm Lake Apartments. Is it the lake just to the east of those?

My husband just went by Chisolm Lake and there are at least 15 officers out searching around the pond. WE DO NOT KNOW WHY but I really hope it is not related to Lucas. It is a ways from where he went missing and no way he would have walked there.

A little late but I also wanted to thank you and Mr. Pink for looking for Lucas. In the midst of all the tragedy and sadness we see here, I'm always reminded that there are still caring people in the world. :heartbeat:

I can’t share any information about any family members except for Lucas right now.

His birthday is 12/3/12. He loves dinosaurs and toy guns. He has this awesome goofy almost maniacle laugh. He’s a super goofball but also so sweet and caring.

We just got back. We just kind of went out on our own. There is a creek by there we wanted to check out and so we cleared (for ourselves) the creek from Kellogg to Mt. Vernon and then looked a little at the one by Lincoln and Oliver. There was a guy walking the last one, so we left him to it.

We did see LE knocking on doors along Lincoln just west of Edgemoor when we got there but by the time we left the area, we only saw them in the area where the family lives. Gilbert is blocked off from Edgemoor to Marcilene and it looked like there was an officer posted outside the front door of the home.

That is about it. I was hoping to come home and see it was all in vain. :(

It was NOT in vain, hun! It was one more area that you were able to rule out- very important, especially at this critical time! You are amazing for doing that, and would if by chance, he was there waiting for someone to rescue him? Your presence there ruled out that he wasn't there, cold and hungry and scared and it giving others a chance to look elsewhere because you already covered that area, bless your hearts.

I can’t share any information about any family members except for Lucas right now.

His birthday is 12/3/12. He loves dinosaurs and toy guns. He had this awesome goofy almost maniacle laugh. He’s a super goofball but also so sweet and caring.
I'm very sorry that your family is going through this. I'm hoping for the best.

Sent from my P00I using Tapatalk

Just saw a recent news posts about Chilsom Lake/LE on facebook but then lost it

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

None of my children were even aware Lucas was missing until they came over for dinner!!!

This pond is really close to my home. Baby boy and baby girl have spent countless hours riding their bikes down there to fish. :(

Chislom Lake.....12 minute drive....1-1/2 hour walk
b3b52247febd5c78f1783e14f0ebf4c2.jpg

Sent from my P00I using Tapatalk

Unfortunately, I believe we may be waiting for an announcement

OMG, this is giving me the chills. thank you, perfectlypink and Mistree for the links My hearts in my mouth- too far for him to walk all that distance alone without someone spotting him, if he's there Praying that they don't find Lucas there, but something tells me they have a reason to be there, especially that far away from their home.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atlanta_2_Philly