Found Deceased KS - Lucas Hernandez, 5, Wichita, 17 Feb 2018 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m sorry I completely forgot about Christmas! I saw him on Christmas Day. Also, my husband spent a day with him at Chuck E Cheese mid January. I can’t believe I forgot!

In times like this, it's natural to forget the relatively unimportant things like that.

I want to add that even though I have done some scouting, we have completely stayed out of LE's way. No :jail: for me!

I want to add that even though I have done some scouting, we have completely stayed out of LE's way. No :jail: for me!

(You rock, and thank you and flute4peace for all the updates and coverage from day 1!)

Just adding my prayers for handsome little Lucas.

"Officers are asking for the public's help by sharing the information on Facebook and Twitter, and calling in any tips that you have.

"We're continuing to follow up on any leads that we have - our investigators, officers, along with our assistance from the fBI. We're gonna be there as long as it takes, so we can - we're trying to find Lucas so we're asking anyone with any information to call that tip line, again 383-4661," says Officer Charley Davidson."

Snip

"WPD says they are speaking with family and following leads.

"I know many in the community have shown willingness to come and take part in a search party, and we do appreciate the willingness of the citizens to come help us in this investigation. However, at this point we're asking citizens to share the information on their social media pages, and call the tip line with any information."

Anyone with information is encouraged to call the Emergency Operations Command Center at 316-383-4661."

http://www.kwch.com/content/news/Wichita-police-investigating-missing-child-case--474396903.html

Prayers to this little boy's family. He's my nephews age. I can't even imagine.

Thank you so much for everything you’ve done for Lucas! And thank Mr Pink too! I drove around that area all day today and it wasn’t easy navigating through those streets and searching at the same time.

There are certainly things I’m keeping close to the chest. So far you guys have been the only thing keeping me sane surprisingly enough! We are at such a loss for what we should be doing. WPD doesn’t want family near any of the search sights so we’re going crazy not being able to do anything.

I'm so glad you are here, even if only for our support. Sending you a hug. Keeping you in my thoughts and prayers. :heartbeat: :rose:

Not seeing found yet. Hoping it just hasn't been reported yet. I hate to think he was out alone all night.

I did want to share a few more pics of Lucas-

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=2133513300002326&id=212865135400495

https://www.facebook.com/missingcases/
5d4b98c45574f2b9da7396a0169eab64.jpg

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Oh My Gosh...

he is SOOOo precious!

may he be found safe, sound, and sooN! :praying:

FindLucasAllen - thank u so much for joining us here. I am so sorry for all you are going thru. We all care very deeply for u and cute little Lucas - he’s so darn adorable.

I’m sorry I completely forgot about Christmas! I saw him on Christmas Day. Also, my husband spent a day with him at Chuck E Cheese mid January. I can’t believe I forgot!

Nothing to be sorry about! You are under tremendous stress with much more on your mind right now. So very kind of you to share what you have already. So grateful that Lucas had loving relatives like yourself and hubby in his life, especially if the abuse is true with the stepmom.

Totally understandable. It doesn't sound like they were trying to hide Lucas from you or anything which is good.

I know Lucas has a speech impediment. Does he stutter?

Are Lucas and baby girl the only 2 who share the same dad?
Are the two older boys the stepmom's? Who has custody of them?

It appears stepmom and dad have been together for 3 years.
You'd think stepmom would have bonded with him in that time. How could you not?

I'm so sad and scared for Lucas being in this situation and now missing. The little ones always weigh on my heart. Hugs and strength to you, FindLucasAllen. I'll be hoping for the best outcome. :grouphug:

Thank you so much for everything you’ve done for Lucas! And thank Mr Pink too! I drove around that area all day today and it wasn’t easy navigating through those streets and searching at the same time.

Perfectingpink is one of our special gems here...to have her there as a local is a blessing indeed!

If you need any help, let me know and I will be there straight away! I can drive or anything else you need.

There are certainly things I’m keeping close to the chest. So far you guys have been the only thing keeping me sane surprisingly enough! We are at such a loss for what we should be doing. WPD doesn’t want family near any of the search sights so we’re going crazy not being able to do anything.

I realize the police telling you to stay away is no doubt quite irritating but they are doing it for your benefit. They don't want you to have the trauma of finding him and I suspect they realize that if a family member were to find him they would react and possible taint the scene, which is something no one wants. I know it's hard but trust the police, they have your and Lucas' best interests at heart.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CaminMetairie