Found Deceased KS - Lucas Hernandez, 5, Wichita, 17 Feb 2018 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
BBM I'm having a hard time believing this accusation. Who in their right mind would snap a photo of a child in that state and send it to a family member like it's a normal photo. Child abusers don't leave visible marks on their children than snap photos and send them to relatives. And if she reported it as she said then a photo would be pretty strong evidence that a child was being abused. All these abuse allegations are really bugging me. Not the allegations themselves but supposedly all these people made all these reports and not one case worker was able to substantiate it? C'mon. JMO!!
Depends they can easily explain abuse away by saying kids play rough if they have bruises or a black eye in a photo

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

This may have been answered already, but did Lucas attend the same school living at the new address as he did living at the old place?

This may have been answered already, but did Lucas attend the same school living at the new address as he did living at the old place?

From all I've read, he remained at the same school. Although I'm not clear on how he kept attending - as he was clearly outside the school boundary zone.

A bright poster (I'm sorry I forget who it was!) Looked up the school that Lucas should be assigned to based on the given address and I think the conclusion was that he was attending his old school.

However, we are still unsure when he last attended school for certain and they moved about a week or so ago according to verified insider.

Hope that helps

Do we know if step moms other kids lived there?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

I am so sorry if this has been answered, I can't keep up with the thread. Early on, there was mention that there was more than one adult in the house when he went missing. Who was the other adult?

I am so sorry if this has been answered, I can't keep up with the thread. Early on, there was mention that there was more than one adult in the house when he went missing. Who was the other adult?
Only one adult.

Sent from my P00I using Tapatalk

A bright poster (I'm sorry I forget who it was!) Looked up the school that Lucas should be assigned to based on the given address and I think the conclusion was that he was attending his old school.

However, we are still unsure when he last attended school for certain and they moved about a week or so ago according to verified insider.

Hope that helps

According to the school district, there are 2 other grade schools much, much closer to the new address but he was not enrolled there.

One of the questions asked by a reporter today at the PC was 'Is it true he was out last week sick'? Correct me if I'm wrong. I don't think LE answered.
Correct....he did not answer.

Sent from my P00I using Tapatalk

Has it been stated if his teeth are missing from neglect or because they're baby teeth. My daughter is missing her front teeth but that's because they fell out and the adults haven't grown in yet and she sees the dentist regularly but she's also 7
Isn't 5 young to lose teeth unless they're loose already?

Not sure if this has been posted or not but MSM news reports are saying there is no evidence of an abduction.

Family members had concerns about missing child’s welfare. Police continue to search

Police said no additional information would be released until Monday. No updates have been provided as of early Monday morning.

Two police cars remained outside the home in the 600 block of south Edgemoor on Monday morning.

Davidson said police have found no evidence that points toward an abduction, which is why an Amber Alert had not been activated.

http://www.kansas.com/news/local/article200879254.html

BBM I'm having a hard time believing this accusation. Who in their right mind would snap a photo of a child in that state and send it to a family member like it's a normal photo. Child abusers don't leave visible marks on their children than snap photos and send them to relatives. And if she reported it as she said then a photo would be pretty strong evidence that a child was being abused. All these abuse allegations are really bugging me. Not the allegations themselves but supposedly all these people made all these reports and not one case worker was able to substantiate it? C'mon. JMO!!

BBM

Well, a child abuser who would send a kid with visible bruises to Pre-K where other parents noticed might think nothing about taking a photo.

Ya know, just hypothetically and all.

Unfortunately, there are many, many cases here where where abuse had been reported, repeatedly, and the child was left in the home. The system is far from perfect.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Reporter Ashonti Ford tweeted that at 1:19pm local time and she’s with KSN. I’m not sure what channel that is locally. I can’t even figure out this newfangled streaming set up in my own home. If I do run across it I’ll most certainly link.

Here’s the tweet again:
https://twitter.com/ashontifordksn/status/965667203780694016

Reporter Ashanti said the interview will be on 5:00 p.m. Broadcast... KSN...

I am prolly late for this answer...:blushing:

Has it been stated if his teeth are missing from neglect or because they're baby teeth. My daughter is missing her front teeth but that's because they fell out and the adults haven't grown in yet and she sees the dentist regularly but she's also 7
Isn't 5 young to lose teeth unless they're loose already?

Per our VI, the teeth were rotted and removed. Whether due to neglect or issues with the cleft palate, or a combination, is unclear.

ETA

His baby teeth had to be pulled because they rotted to the point of not being able to be saved.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member