Found Deceased KS - Lucas Hernandez, 5, Wichita, 17 Feb 2018 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh my. I saw this unfolding yesterday but couldn't get here to follow along, so I just read the thread through.

I know, hate me for saying it, but this has me thinking of Kyron.

Hearing him say the step-mom went to take a shower and then a nap brought up a long forgotten terrible memory. When my now 35 yr old was about 18 months old, I put her down for a nap and went to take a shower. When I came out of the shower, I went in the kitchen to make a cup of coffee and to my horror saw the front door wide open with a chair next to it. Yep, sure enough, my toddler pushed a chair to the door, got up there and unlocked it, opened it and walked out. Horrified doesn't even begin to describe the feeling. Thankfully I found her just a couple of blocks away walking alongside an old lady, talking to her like she'd known her all her life.

All that to say, it does happen (and it even happened one more time with this same daughter, believe it or not). Hopefully Lucas found a warm place to sleep and he'll be found safe and very very soon.
Thinking he would be awake and hungry by now :(

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

I wonder if the 2 adults had access to a car...

Ugh, guys, I'm in tears over this little boy. I'm feeling very, very negative & I don't for one second think that he left that house of his own accord. :( HT showed me anything was possible, I thought for sure that beautiful little girl wouldn't be coming home alive, but I can't help feeling this way on this one.

Bourbon, pass the bourbon.

Ugh, guys, I'm in tears over this little boy. I'm feeling very, very negative & I don't for one second think that he left that house of his own accord. :( HT showed me anything was possible, I thought for sure that beautiful little girl wouldn't be coming home alive, but I can't help feeling this way on this one.

My hinky meter has been blasting off since late last night. I can't say why without people demanding an answer I can't give them because of the rules, but damn, my stomach is in knots.

My hinky meter has been blasting off since late last night. I can't say why without people demanding an answer I can't give them because of the rules, but damn, my stomach is in knots.

Me too. I'm hearing things and they are swaying my feelings.

Someone please tell me I'm so wrong on this.

I feel the same and I don't think he could have been hiding or sleeping this long.
I don't think it was mentioned if dogs tracked him from the house moving on foot did it?

Was he the only child in the home at the time of his disappearance?

I feel the same and I don't think he could have been hiding or sleeping this long.
I don't think it was mentioned if dogs tracked him from the house moving on foot did it?

I don't think they have stated anything like that yet (I might be wrong though). But, I bet the dogs wouldn't be able to even if they tried.

I would like to hear whether or not Lucas was in school on Monday.

So as always....I am wondering who was the last person to see him BESIDES the stepmom/girlfriend?

Me too. I'm hearing things and they are swaying my feelings.

Someone please tell me I'm so wrong on this.

Yep. Also concerning is that it appears the dogs weren't able to trace him to a specific location last night.

FBI is now involved, according to the press conference.

So so frustrating..........

Yep. Also concerning is that it appears the dogs weren't able to trace him to a specific location last night.

FBI is now involved, according to the press conference.

So so frustrating..........

This is all just a matter of time until you know what happens.

We are going out to check a few spots further out from his house. I have doubts he left on his own, however we know children do go further than LE usually thinks they will go.

Black sweats, white socks, grey shirt with a bear on it.
Made contact with 26 year old female who is the stepmother of Lucas.
Last saw Lucas at 3pm prior to her showering and falling asleep.
Checked home and neighborhood with K9s and currently have no luck locating him.
FBI CARD and Emergency response team have been activated.
Asking public for information and to share online but do not need actual searchers.

https://www.facebook.com/KAKETV/vid...f_id=1518982289950308&notif_t=comment_mention

I’m not getting a frantic sense to find a child that wandered off from his home. There was no talk of where he may be hiding or any of that. I also didn’t like the “It is with a heavy heart...” opening remark. Mainly I got the sense they were asking for anyone who might have information on the case. Not a plea for people to keep an eye out for a lost little boy. No asking to check yards, etc. I really hope this is a familial disagreement and Lucas is safe and sound somewhere.

I’m not getting a frantic sense to find a child that wandered off from his home. There was no talk of where he may be hiding or any of that. I also didn’t like the “It is with a heavy heart...” opening remark. Mainly I got the sense they were asking for anyone who might have information on the case. Not a plea for people to keep an eye out for a lost little boy. No asking to check yards, etc. I really hope this is a familial disagreement and Lucas is safe and sound somewhere.

At this point, that is probably the best case scenario that would be possible.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atlanta_2_Philly