Found Deceased KS - Lucas Hernandez, 5, Wichita, 17 Feb 2018 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If they find him, would they really wait until tomorrow for an update?! That seems odd.

I haven’t heard any info about when he was supposed to be home or how long he’s been gone or who besides stepmom saw him last

I don’t know this info sorry
When did you or his mom see Lucas last?

Sent from my P00I using Tapatalk

I haven’t heard any info about when he was supposed to be home or how long he’s been gone or who besides stepmom saw him last

I don’t know this info sorry

Anything specifically we can do here to help right now, FindLucasAllen?

That's very typical. Stemom has her own kid now and now the stepson is just a pain.
Like Kyron.
I hate this.
I wish all families were ones where the stepmom genuinely loves the kids.

Absolutely!

And I also want to say, please don't feel as if we expect you to give us any non-public/advance information if the worst does indeed come to be. We respect your privacy. The news will come to us when appropriate. (Not that I expect that impression to have come across in any way; I just feel it's important to reassure.)

Sent from my SCH-I435L using Tapatalk

Are they still searching in the neighbourhood he lived in?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

When did you or his mom see Lucas last?

I personally saw him last on his birthday with his mom December 3rd. We had a sweet little birthday party just the three of us.

I can’t remember if his mom had him again after that. I know for sure it wasn’t later than mid December.

Please keep updating any information you have! WPD has told us that the best way for us to get updates is trough social media and I’m having a hard time keeping up with it all

I personally saw him last on his birthday with his mom December 3rd. We had a sweet little birthday party just the three of us.

I can’t remember if his mom had him again after that. I know for sure it wasn’t later than mid December.

:grouphug:
(Another group hug...)

I can't even imagine how you are feeling right now! :(

Absolutely!

And I also want to say, please don't feel as if we expect you to give us any non-public/advance information if the worst does indeed come to be. We respect your privacy. The news will come to us when appropriate. (Not that I expect that impression to have come across in any way; I just feel it's important to reassure.)

Sent from my SCH-I435L using Tapatalk

There are certainly things I’m keeping close to the chest. So far you guys have been the only thing keeping me sane surprisingly enough! We are at such a loss for what we should be doing. WPD doesn’t want family near any of the search sights so we’re going crazy not being able to do anything.

Are you local to the area and recognize the Great Plains Nature Center?

There are certainly things I’m keeping close to the chest. So far you guys have been the only thing keeping me sane surprisingly enough! We are at such a loss for what we should be doing. WPD doesn’t want family near any of the search sights so we’re going crazy not being able to do anything.
(((Hugs)))

Are you local to the area and recognize the Great Plains Nature Center?

We’re in the metro area but I’m not familiar with that part of Wichita.

Makes sense with them not wanting anyone at the search locations due to potentially contaminating the search dogs' scents, etc....

Was this normal? Or would you have normally seen him more than that, especially over holidays? Just wondering if it was a change in pattern or not.

I’m sorry I completely forgot about Christmas! I saw him on Christmas Day. Also, my husband spent a day with him at Chuck E Cheese mid January. I can’t believe I forgot!

"Wichita police are asking everyone to avoid the area of Chisholm Creek Park as the investigation into missing 5-year-old Lucas Hernandez has led them to that area.

Police says there is currently no evidence of criminal activity associated with this case. They are continuing to work any leads they have, and the FBI has sent a team in to assist with the search."

FBI assisting Wichita police in search for 5-year-old boy
Updated: Sun 7:37 PM, Feb 18, 2018**
http://www.kwch.com/content/news/Wichita-police-investigating-missing-child-case--474396903.html

Okay, I had Mr. Pink take me for a drive and both entrances to the Nature Center are blocked by LE.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member