Found Deceased KS - Lucas Hernandez, 5, Wichita, 17 Feb 2018 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone else find it odd that when asked how the community could help, he said just keep sharing the story, and call in any tips.
He did NOT ask the community to please check sheds, garages, any buildings on their property or to look around their property.

Remind me when they moved into this current house! Thanks.

Good. Need to see body language, how questions are answered, etc.

Why? I think it's a forgone conclusion that neither mom or dad had anything to do with Lucas missing. Lets remember until we know otherwise mom and dad are victims here.

Reporter just asked if it was true Lucas was out of school last week, because he was sick. :tantrum:

Nope. No no no. Nope. :stormingmad:

When did anyone other than this so called "step-mommy" speak with/see this child?

( Low battery

I think there might have been another poster whose name started with a j that hasn't been welcomed, marking to go back)

If anyone comes across the interview with Lucas's mom and dad PLEASE post it for me. I'm extremely surprised they got an interview with his mom. She's been sending all news reporters to her mom and myself and we are not ready for that right now.

What distances are we looking at (sorry on low battery)

How far from the nature preserve, and how far from the home? Can we please map a triangle? Tia.

Only about a mile to a mile and a half distance between the two parks.....both parks are about 5 miles from the residence. I'm not sure if anyone has the previous address for the family (I have not seen that anywhere), so it could have been closer to this area.

Why? I think it's a forgone conclusion that neither mom or dad had anything to do with Lucas missing. Lets remember until we know otherwise mom and dad are victims here.

I know they are victims. Body language can be read in anyone speaking. The way answers are worded can also be noticed.
We just saw that in the presser, what the officer could/couldn't did/didn't answer and the way things were carefully worded.
Facial expressions or tone of voice can also sometimes give away if the speaker believes what they are saying or if they are doubting the timeline themselves.
That's why.

Sorry can't edit but that's IF something happened to him on Saturday. Just wondering why she would report it so quickly (generally speaking)

I am wondering if she was worried about people calling to talk to him? Maybe his Dad would call and want to say hi when he was out of town for work?

Or maybe the Mom would call him on the weekends to face time and check in? So she might have felt pressure to report him missing before that happened?

Everyone here will look out for you because no one wants to see you get a time out for violating TOS [emoji4]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I appreciate it! I don’t want a timeout and need to give my oldest some slack on her reading comprehension test score when mama doesn’t do it so well herself apparently!

Everyone here will look out for you because no one wants to see you get a time out for violating TOS [emoji4]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The mods are usually understanding and lenient with newbies, as for us veterans that know better... :wink:

I know they are victims. Body language can be read in anyone speaking. The way answers are worded can also be noticed.
We just saw that in the presser, what the officer could/couldn't did/didn't answer and the way things were carefully worded.
Facial expressions or tone of voice can also sometimes give away if the speaker believes what they are saying or if they are doubting the timeline themselves.
That's why.

I understood what you meant... :)

If anyone comes across the interview with Lucas's mom and dad PLEASE post it for me. I'm extremely surprised they got an interview with his mom. She's been sending all news reporters to her mom and myself and we are not ready for that right now.

Reporter Ashonti Ford tweeted that at 1:19pm local time and she’s with KSN. I’m not sure what channel that is locally. I can’t even figure out this newfangled streaming set up in my own home. If I do run across it I’ll most certainly link.

Here’s the tweet again:
https://twitter.com/ashontifordksn/status/965667203780694016

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members