Found Deceased KS - Lucas Hernandez, 5, Wichita, 17 Feb 2018 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Did Lucas play soccer or any other sport?

He doesn't play on any teams or anything, but he did ask for a soccer ball for his birthday. I don't know if that was just a random impulse buy type of thing or if he really does like soccer. He's never talked much about sports when I'm around.

If he left on his own, the dogs would have had a trackable scent.

Especially with no shoes on- there's dead skin and sweat on the bottom of your feet that cause odors to help the dogs track you, if you're missing.

How awesome that you are being trained! (And I say this from the selfish point of view of how much info you'll be able to shed on WS cases. Oh, and because it's really cool, of course)

jmo

For anyone interested, here is where to start with the FEMA CERT (community emergency response training) course. https://emilms.fema.gov/IS809/index.htm

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

He said he is not going into details.

Yeah. Most of his answers are phrased as if he would have answered yes if he could. But he won't say it without strong evidence otherwise .

That is more bizarre than anything else. Did she move by herself, with the father away?

But, was he still in school while the move occurred?

This might explain why no one in the neighborhood saw him- maybe he was never there?

When did the father leave for this last work trip?

Hinky meter ringing louder and louder now....blaring

If he was never there that could mean there’s evidence at the prior residence?? And since she’s reporting him as missing on Saturday, she may think LE wouldn’t check the prior residence??? Seems weird to move one week ago with a sick child and a baby...imo

I said the same exact thing yesterday. I can understand LE not wanting the public to disturb evidence and that sort of thing but to not even ask the public to take a look in sheds, etc. seems off to me. Generally, it's one of the first things LE ask the public to do.

I believe they asked the public to do all those things (minus the active searches) when he was first reported missing. Also, since they went door-to-door asking people for permission to search their homes/properties I'm sure LE checked any sheds on that property.

That was my first thought as well.
However, with the teacher speaking out publicly, wouldn't she have maybe mentioned that he hadn't been to school in some time? Maybe not but seems logical to say if that's the case.
Sure sounds like he never lived there, tho. Wonder what insight the brothers can give (Am I remembering right that he has older siblings?).

The police might have told her not to mention the last time she saw him at school because of the investigation.

If he was never there that could mean there’s evidence at the prior residence?? And since she’s reporting him as missing on Saturday, she may think LE wouldn’t check the prior residence??? Seems weird to move one week ago with a sick child and a baby...imo

Has it been confirmed that Lucas was sick? I thought that was just a FB rumor brought here. I'd love to know for sure, do you have a link?
This was asked at the presser but got a "Not going into details" response.

That was kind of quick.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

They were there for only about an hour, I believe.

Could they have gotten new info during that time, indicating that they wouldn’t find anything there? Did someone finally talk??

Does bio mom generally stay in contact regularly with either dad or stepmom or both in regards to Lucas?
In other words, was the fact that they had moved and bio mom was not aware of it abnormal or was it standard to not know those types of things?

It's sucky we don't know the last address, if we did someone might be able to see what kind, if any, shenanigans were going on over there if LE was called to the home.

Has it been confirmed that Lucas was sick? I thought that was just a FB rumor brought here. I'd love to know for sure, do you have a link?
This was asked at the presser but got a "Not going into details" response.

Sorry I got confused....I didn’t realize that wasn’t confirmed information. I guess I thought it was confirmed he was sick, but not confirmed about missing school.

They were there for only about an hour, I believe.

Could they have gotten new info during that time, indicating that they wouldn’t find anything there? Did someone finally talk??

This is a much smaller park with more open areas for sports fields and playgrounds plus several paved parking areas.

It's sucky we don't know the last address, if we did someone might be able to see what kind, if any, shenanigans were going on over there if LE was called to the home.

I just happened to remember that Lucas's mom gave me something that his stepmom had given her (if that makes sense) that is in the original mailing box with stepmom's last address on it. I'm obviously not going to share that information, but I can say that it's not super far from the new house. It's not in the same area, but not across town. It's extremely close to a very large park.

It doesn't sound like anything new. This sucks so bad. :( Where are you, Lucas?!?

I do find it odd that they aren't having citizens search. In other missing child cases, they have had the community to come out and do grid searches. I think they must know much more than they are releasing.

He could be far far away from the area by now.

I reached out to the woman with the interview and she replied it will show on their 5:00 news

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

He could be far far away from the area by now.

Wow, you're right. If the 3pm Saturday isn't the right time, and he's actually been missing for longer, he could be anywhere.

Speculation only. As far as we know, the 3pm Saturday time is correct. We don't know.

jmo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member