Found Deceased KS - Lucas Hernandez, 5, Wichita, 17 Feb 2018 #10 *Arrest*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Practically impossible to stay up to date on this thread, and with all the stuff being posted on SM/opinion sites, holy cow, it's impossible to even know what to think anymore.

The so-called ping? What/who is the source for that info? Obviously (if it happened) the source would have to be someone who had access to her wireless account.

I don't know if I'm the only one who was still a little confused about the charge. I still am, a little, but differently.

A couple people already mentioned the attempt/conspiracy/solicitation field is probably always there on this form, but has not been selected in this case (an N/A sure would've been nice).

I also see that the only statute they reference is 21-5106-a. The "attempt" statute, for example, is 21-3301. So the charge must not include those other modifiers, or it would reference those statutes? Is that the right thought process?

Now I'm just confused about the non-drug part since the drugs/narcotics box was originally checked. Not enough physical evidence?

If this ends up being akin to a (forgive me) stupid seatbelt violation, that will be frustrating.

Trying to stay open minded.

Where did Lucas go?

I'm way behind in reading, so don't know if anyone answered you. I have in my notes she was originally arrested on Feb. 21st for 2 counts of child endangerment. On 2/26/18 she was charged with only 1 count.

Yes. The charge was for child endangerment occurring on Feb. 16th between the hours of 2 and 4. This was the day before Lucas was reported missing by her. I think that is probably significant and would not have been discovered had Lucas not gone missing.

Practically impossible to stay up to date on this thread, and with all the stuff being posted on SM/opinion sites, holy cow, it's impossible to even know what to think anymore.

The so-called ping? What/who is the source for that info? Obviously (if it happened) the source would have to be someone who had access to her wireless account.

I hope this link is ok to post:
http://www.kten.com/story/37695275/search-continues-for-missing-lucas-hernandez
"Updated: Mar 10, 2018 7:09 PM CST
A public search is planned for Sunday morning, near 29th and Oliver, in the area directly across from Chisholm Creek Park.
The finding Lucas group said Emily Glass’s phone pinged in the area shortly before Lucas was reported missing."
I know nothing about that group so I removed the link. However the kten link is MSM.
jmo
:thinking:

I believe he will be close .. It will help her story that he walked out

This is what I have thought too. Now if he's got duct tape or in a bag then somebody wasn't paying attention to the CA finding of homicide.

I saw up thread where people were discussing how he possibly died. I wanted to put my theory out there. I think Lucas was so sick and she didn’t do anything to help him. I’m thinking along the lines that he may have had the type of flu that’s fatal to children and she just let him die instead of taking him to the doctor. [emoji22]

If he was that sick, her boys visited on the 11th and would be able to tell authorities. Wasn't it mentioned that Lucas had been sick for weeks?That would be interesting to find out.

If he was that sick, her boys visited on the 11th and would be able to tell authorities. Wasn't it mentioned that Lucas had been sick for weeks?That would be interesting to find out.
Yes the boys were with her for I think a couple of days during the pre-timeline. When they got home their biodad proceeded to file for a hearing because they appeared to have been abused in his opinion.
"On Saturday, February 17, 2017 I saw on the news that the respondent reported her boyfriend’s son, Lucas Hernandez, age 5 years old, missing while in her care.
I called the respondent concerning her parenting time scheduled for the next day and she agreed to reschedule."
jmo

You know, him being sick almost has to be it. Why doesn't she mention it? Even the neighbor mentions Lucas seemed, possibly, to be sick. So why isn't it front and center in her story. Even if she's a liar, this bit of truth should add credibility either "he had just gotten over the flu and was so sick of being cooped up, that must be why he went out!" or "he was sick.... that's why he had the pull-up on".

All of a sudden I'm convinced that has been omitted on purpose.

Moo

Yes the boys were with her for I think a couple of days during the pre-timeline. When they got home their biodad proceeded to file for a hearing because they appeared to have been abused in his opinion.
"On Saturday, February 17, 2017 I saw on the news that the respondent reported her boyfriend’s son, Lucas Hernandez, age 5 years old, missing while in her care.
I called the respondent concerning her parenting time scheduled for the next day and she agreed to reschedule."
jmo

I believe he also filed something regarding abuse occurring on Feb. 4th while the boys were visiting and that he was going to try to have the visitation stopped. EG then told him that she had kicked JH out.

I believe he also filed something regarding abuse occurring on Feb. 4th while the boys were visiting and that he was going to try to have the visitation stopped. EG then told him that she had kicked JH out.

So then Lucas being reported missing while in her care would have shown him that she had not actually kicked JH out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

He did report it to the police the next day after taking several pictures.

So then Lucas being reported missing while in her care would have shown him that she had not actually kicked JH out.

Bingo I don't see any other way, unless she was also lying to him and saying she was now a paid nanny or something for Lucas.
:facepalm:jmo

Bingo I don't see any other way, unless she was also lying to him and saying she was now a paid nanny or something for Lucas.
:facepalm:jmo
I would guess he doesn't believe anything she says anyway. He was looking for something to keep his boys out of harm's way.

Sent from my P00I using Tapatalk

To our boots on the ground searchers, thank you for your time and the costs of gas etc. that you are putting in to hopefully locate Lucas. I'm geared up with pride and thankfulness. Here's some hearts.

:loveyou:

It blows my mind that she would get them for one day, ONE DAY, and still hurt them. Poor Lucas had nowhere to go to escape. :(

He already knew, because the boys had visitation on Feb 11 and Lucas was there. I think is a safe assumption

I think EG probably blew a gasket in her own (IMHO) self-created "perfect storm" and Lucas was abused and ignored in his illness.
:gaah:jmo

You know, him being sick almost has to be it. Why doesn't she mention it? Even the neighbor mentions Lucas seemed, possibly, to be sick. So why isn't it front and center in her story. Even if she's a liar, this bit of truth should add credibility either "he had just gotten over the flu and was so sick of being cooped up, that must be why he went out!" or "he was sick.... that's why he had the pull-up on".

All of a sudden I'm convinced that has been omitted on purpose.

Moo

Yep and both VIs on here have stressed he was sick for two weeks before he went missing and to focus on Friday-Sat. Why even mention it if it’s not relevant? I honestly think that as sad and sick as it is that’s what happened. He was sick and EG let him die.

The VI said Lucas had been quite sick the couple weeks leading up to his disappearance.

I think it's worth reiterating that LE have said they have found no evidence of Lucas wandering out by himself, and no evidence of an abduction. I'm sure they have explored both those avenues very thoroughly.

Why is EG sitting in jail since Feb 21st? Either they felt there was enough evidence that EG's daughter living with her was endangered and wanted them separated and/or that incident might have been a prelude to what happened to Lucas (it happened only 24 hours before he was reported missing) and LE wanted her in a jail cell and the ability to get more warrants for examining her behavior and movements, etc in the previous days and weeks. They're implicitly saying they believe this woman could be a danger to any children that she's left alone with, and that is going to help them when going up against a judge for warrants. But it's also extremely suggestive when we combine this with what I said in my first paragraph, that LE don't believe Lucas wandered off or was abducted.

If LE find anything to suggest the involvement of any other person, they'll be investigating and possibly arresting. Unless or until that happens, I think the main focus has to be Lucas and EG.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AR Sleuth