Found Deceased KS - Lucas Hernandez, 5, Wichita, 17 Feb 2018 #10 *Arrest*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I missed the part about a second altercation within 6 months, wonder who that altercation was with?

I read it as the second incident where JH put hands on the boys. But I could be wrong

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I was wondering if someone might be able to help me with something? I was wondering if someone knows about cold cases in the Wichita police department? Cold cases involving murdered or abducted children and directly through WPD? I have done some research on it and could not find a single cold case in Wichita for children but I am not sure if that is accurate. Maybe I am not searching right? I know there are a few in surrounding areas but I am thinking that the police department in those areas would be the ones working those cases not WPD. Thank you.

Also, I would like to add that if anyone has read The Daily Haze, please do not base your thinking off of what was written there. There were people who did not give their permission to be named or used in the article and most of the info came from a drug addicted and bitter ex.

Vincent Moore
Jaquilla Scales

Absolutely agree. LE must have something to have searched so many parks. I think we need to keep searching all parks.

There is an article in The Wichita Eagle today about 5 missing Kids in Ks including Lucas. I can’t get a link unless I’m signed into the edition. Maybe someone else can find the link to share.

I don't see any reason why her boys coming to visit would have triggered her to report Lucas missing.
If Lucas wasn't there she could say he was with his Mom, Grandma, Cousins, Aunt, any number of people.
Or she could claim that she broke up with JH and that's why he wasn't there.
I see no reason why Lucas not being there would alarm her boys.

This to me seems like a very possible scenario. She lies to make herself appear to be a good mother/caretaker so she can see her boys. Correct me if I'm wrong or may have missed it, but I have not seen anything pointing toward physical abuse by her towards her sons. The issue of custody and visitation involves drug use. Since her anger seems directed at JH as evidenced by the violent arguments, it takes me back once again to wondering if she neglected and abused little Lucas as a way to get back at JH. She must have been boiling over if her ex told her he was going/had been to the police 're the incident of Feb 4. I know the majority feel this was accidental due to neglect however if that's the case, why wouldn't Emily have said Lucas was very sick and she was overwhelmed with the move, caring for the kids, etc., and that he died from that? Now it looks way worse for her imo.

Even if he died from illness there would be signs of abuse and neglect.

Just catching up, saw the article on Missing Pieces - great work, . And that TES is headed back. They are coming for you Lucas :heartbeat:

The days seem to be beginning to drag on now. :(

I don't see any reason why her boys coming to visit would have triggered her to report Lucas missing.
If Lucas wasn't there she could say he was with his Mom, Grandma, Cousins, Aunt, any number of people.

BBM

THAT is exactly why he is hidden. Proof that he had been abused and not seen for injuries!
Healed fractures etc.

IMO

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

My guess would be that lying about him being with someone else would make her look even guiltier once she did report him missing, so she had to do it before her boys came again.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

BBM

THAT is exactly why he is hidden. Proof that he had been abused and not seen for injuries!
Healed fractures etc.

IMO

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
And just to jump off this post and the one you were replying to:
IMO if Lucas actually died in the home there would have been a scent that showed such. Maybe there was but if so the charges don't reflect it.
I think even if he had a pullup on there would have been a scent within moments.:tantrum:
jmo

I have been on a cruise for the past 8 days and am extremely behind, I was hoping while I was gone I wouldn’t be reading thread #10 [emoji20]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

And just to jump off this post and the one you were replying to:
IMO if Lucas actually died in the home there would have been a scent that showed such. Maybe there was but if so the charges don't reflect it.
I think even if he had a pullup on there would have been a scent within moments.:tantrum:
jmo
I'm wondering if it WAS scented, but they want to wait for more evidence to make sure the charge sticks and is convictable. We all know what happened with Casey Anthony.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

The nagging feeling I've had since day one and my initial thought is that this poor baby was sold/ traded into the trafficking ring. This area has become such a disgustingly huge player in this that I just can't let go of that gut feeling. I'm all for searching, as again, this is just my own feeling on it and there are SO many possibilities, but I'm wondering how we go about even trying to delve into the trafficking scenario.... Anyone have any suggestions, experience,etc???
I'm very new to this and was directed to this group specifically because of Lucas. Thinking about him, researching and praying for him has become an almost obsession and I want nothing more than for this little guy to be found! And I'm so thankful to be part of this group and for everything everyone here is doing to help!

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members