Found Deceased KS - Lucas Hernandez, 5, Wichita, 17 Feb 2018 #10 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you! Very little info. Where is Oaklawn neighborhood in relation to the house?

I was wondering that too and looked on the Map. The Oaklawn Elementary school is 12 minutes from the house but I don't know if that would be the same area that the body was found.

I was wondering that too and looked on the Map. The Oaklawn Elementary school is 12 minutes from the house
Is there any chance that is the school he went to?
Moo
Edit: no, I see he went to Beech.
Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Thank you! Very little info. Where is Oaklawn neighborhood in relation to the house?

Not far at all.
005d5c101090040cba21303cc65b1dae.jpg
4691544a6ca5d2409396d4bb8aee9b1b.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don't THINK it's him, but there's no info. Like, where was it found? In a house? In a ditch?

Ergh. Gotta keep watching this one.

Someone was talking earlier about whatever happened having to fit her narrative.
Her jail interview wasn’t that he wandered off but she was edging toward hinting that someone took off with him.
Sooo going down this path. If you want someone to believe it wasn’t you that did it but someone else...are you going to try to take a different path than you normally would?
The average person, will turn right at most opportunities when they don’t have a definite destination in mind, and spiral outward when coming from inside - to make it look like not you, would she have made left turns instead? But the patrol office is almost directly north so that’s kinda ruled out....

I don't THINK it's him, but there's no info. Like, where was it found? In a house? In a ditch?

Ergh. Gotta keep watching this one.

Right. Although I do got to say that the limited info on this particular news story has me wondering.

Does anyone know how old this Google Maps is? Like when you do a basic search? It says 2018, but is there a way to find out when?

I am looking for places that may have dumpsters, but if a ton has changed in 3 months, I don't know if it's pointless or not.

Right. Although I do got to say that the limited info on this particular news story has me wondering.

Especially considering the story has been taken off at least KSN website.

That's what I'm saying. I wonder if that's why they aren't releasing info, because the media can't release info until the police confirm that it's him, right? Like, they can't say "It's suspected that it's LH." until police confirm that it's him...

I think it's because they have to identify if they can, the body, and call the family, if they know who it is. No matter who it is, we probably won't know until morning.

Looks like a straight shot down S. Oliver also.

Definitely waiting for an update on this!

85456d27bb2872498ed6e98ea01faa21.jpg

Still new to this whole thing in a sense but wanted to reply to a comment on thread 9, page 87 from RMT953 about the auto salvage yard. I couldn’t see one from the google pics, but by any chance does this auto salvage yard have a car crusher?!!! I hate to go there but we are in the salvage business and I’ve heard horror stories of how easy it is to throw a body in a car and put it in the car crusher ... sorry again for even going there but it’s a thought.

Oh lordy... I was gonna go to bed in a minute. Guess I'm not now. My mind is going to be racing wondering if it's him. Good grief. Please Jesus, let it be him. As hard as it will be to actually HEAR it... we can only hope that this sweet baby can finally have peace.

Maybe it was not a body and in their hurry to get the news out, they didn't verify that.
I was the one talking about the situation fitting the narrative but like you, Scarlett, I also wondered if we are completely wrong. If instead of going east or towards Andover in familiar territory, she did the opposite. Instead of being panicked, she was calculating. She realized what we and LE would think so she did the opposite... Some place west that we don't know of any connection to.
However, I think that scenario requires a whole nother level of monster and would be giving her too much credit. But we haven't found him yet so just maybe....

Still new to this whole thing in a sense but wanted to reply to a comment on thread 9, page 87 from RMT953 about the auto salvage yard. I couldn’t see one from the google pics, but by any chance does this auto salvage yard have a car crusher?!!! I hate to go there but we are in the salvage business and I’ve heard horror stories of how easy it is to throw a body in a car and put it in the car crusher ... sorry again for even going there but it’s a thought.

I hadn’t even been thought about that. It’s not a big lot but possible.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member